Dialpad Reviews

About Dialpad

Dialpad is an AI-powered cloud communication platform and business phone system that provides organizations with the latest in VoIP telephony technology to keep teams connected and productive. The platform comprises three...

4.1

Browse Dialpad Reviews

Rick
Rick

Reviewed on 16/7/2022

DialPad has been a great service for our business

Our experience has been excellent. We have really had nothing negative ever happen with it and I've shared it with tons of people. It's probably my current favorite phone service we use and we have a few, always looking for the next best thing.

Pros

Love the mobile app and the ability to make and receive calls over cellular and WiFi. We've been using it for years and it's been rock solid.

Cons

The only con is that they don't have a free version any longer. I tell anyone who asks about it and we love it but we were lucky enough to such an early adopter we got in on the "free for small businesses" deal way back when they first launched.

Joshua
  • Industry: Wholesale

Reviewed on 24/10/2023

Great product great team

I love Dialpad and their desire to do business and make and keep us as customers.

Pros

I love that Dialpad literally worked with my company to get us out of our terrible contract with our previous VoIP and that allowed us to setup and configure a call center. Call center and documentation and auditing is great for giving peace of mind and accountability to our employees and customers.

Cons

There was literally nothing I disliked about Dialpad. Dialpad is a great system and great for the price.

Five9 and Vonage Business Communications

Reasons for Choosing Dialpad

8x8 is horrible and does not offer anything other than phone service and their customer service is impossible to work with.

8x8 Work

Reasons for Switching to Dialpad

The desire and ability to work with my company and make us customers as well as the services offered
Tracey
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 27/6/2024

DO NOT USE !!! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

It has not been great - we have been loyal customers and increased licences however when we tried to reduce them again, they still charge us for the additional licences over 6 months later, and no response from them at all. Do not use them.

Pros

I don't have any Pros to give you as i am not happy with the service

Cons

Poor customer service - no response from them

Top Dialpad Alternatives

TJ

Reviewed on 24/7/2020

This is the next step in IP phones - Perfect for working from home

This has been one of the best decisions our IT team has made. We tested the other cloud phone providers, with none providing the fully featured, simple and reliable system as Dialpad.
Adding users, configuring phone trees, configuring main lines, adding fax, everything is simple, fast, and intuitive in their system.
With integration into Hubspot, which we already used as our CRM, our management has even more insight into their sales team's performance.
Our user feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
Our ability to have users work from home and have 100% full phone access cannot be overstated. This is probably the biggest takeaway anyone should take from reading this. Absolutely no disruption in our ability to call or make calls when switching our entire office to working from home.

Pros

Deployment cannot get any more simple. Set up the user in the web interface, put in 4 digit activation code on phone. Done.
Work from home - SIMPLE. With Office 365 integration, users simply use their email and pass to sign into Dialpad from their personal cell phone, personal computer, work computer, anywhere.
Just moved offices, our phone system was the only system that required no extra setup. Just plug in at the new location, and everyone is working like normal.
Simple and intuitive. Reliable, priced perfectly, full of features.

Cons

I used to have cons with the limited abilities admins had over users' settings like call forwarding (for example, if an employee is sick and forgot to set her calls to forward to someone else). This has been fixed recently, and at this point I cannot think of any con.

Tamesha
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 31/7/2020

I Love It!

Efficiency is the right word to sum it up with DialPad. Dialpad has brought Efficiency with my business. I'm able to connect with my clients right from the start. DialPad allows me to prepare to take a call by sending a notification to my device or desktop. I'm ready for every call.

Pros

I love how DialPad offers all of the contacts information right there all at one time. You can check and see the last email, text, appointment. Also, you can view tips to use in you conversation.

Cons

I don't have a whole lot of cons for Dialpad. The only thing, I may say is when there time for an update, my app starts to disconnect a bit when receiving calls/text messages. Other than that, I use DialPad on a daily basis all day long. It's the first thing I bring up on my computer and on my cell phone when I'm on the go. I never miss a call or a message. It's the life of my business.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Dialpad

I made the switch because the software worked but I still had to use other applications to help with the call. Such as previous notes and emails. I could not figure out how to separate my contacts and I did not feel efficient. I'm glad I made the switch. I feel more confident using DialPad.

Reasons for Switching to Dialpad

Initially the color of the company drew my intention. During the trial, I saw how functional Dialpad was. The application was easy to use, I like the way that I was guided to use the product as a new user. I was able to get set up in about 15 mintues. I was able to link my email, setup my phone settings, and import all of my contacts instantly. As the weeks went by, I realized that DialPad was a special tool that made my business thrive more vibrantly.
Mike
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Love Dialpad and will never turn back!

Pros

I love the simplicity and ease of use that makes using Dialpad easier than using a normal landline office phone. It is easy to move throughout the app and explore all the features, and you can seamlessly move your calls throughout your office/organization with no hassle or extra steps. Whether you are using it for yourself or as an office/company phone system it is an effective tool that makes the crucial communication flawless and simple. 10/10 recommend

Cons

I don't have anything bad to say about dialpad, except maybe adding a software that allows you to sent mass texts in a non-group text setting. Which to be fair, I am sure they probably have it and I just do not know how to use it though.

Carrie
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 25/3/2024

Misrepresentation of Services

Pros

The idea that our phones, webchat, and fax could all be in one place.

Cons

Last fall, we signed up for their services, emphasizing the importance of seamless integration with Lawmatics, our CRM. Despite assurances that everything integrated smoothly, we've encountered major headaches along the way.
We started talking with Dialpad last fall and had multiple calls/zoom meetings with them. We told them we used Lawmatics for our CRM and that it was critical that everything integrated directly to Lawmatics. We were assured on numerous occasions that everything did integrate into Lawmatics.
Once we signed up for both phone and website chat, they started billing us for the website chat service, even though it was not up and running. They were still building it out, which they billed us an extra $1,000 and took another 2 months before they had the chat bot ready for us to even look at. Once we got the suspicion that the web chat did NOT integrate to Lawmatics, we emailed them directly and asked. It took over a month for them to finally come back and say that the web chat did NOT integrate directly with Lawmatics, but they were happy to build out a custom zapier connection for an additional $$$$ (crazy amount here).
I immediately requested a refund and cancellation of the web chat services, and they have spent another 2 months beating around the bush before telling me that can't do that, and I'm stuck with their contract for web chat.
This is after the issue we had with their fax service. We tried sending faxes for several weeks and then realized none were going through. When we reached out to Dialpad they said "oh yeah, that's a known issue"- a known issue that their fax doesn't work??? At least they did let us cancel that service.

It's a reminder to be vigilant about who we partner with and to ensure that promises made align with the actual service provided.

I hope this insight will help others avoid the mistake that I made in choosing to work with Dialpad.

Robert
Robert
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 21/4/2023

Not as Advertised- Hidden Fees, No Ability to Cancel, Incorrect Pricing Information on Website

DialPad is a scam. There are numerous hidden fees that are charged to your credit card without any warning, and there are other sections of their website that have posted fees which are not disclosed in their "All Features" pricing page. You cannot cancel without speaking to a representative, and conveniently, they don't have any reps available. The trial period is not a "free trial period". There are no refunds whatsoever. If you port your number to them, you must pay in advance and any payments are non-refundable. The voice transcription is very poor at detecting words. The transcripts were gibberish most of the time. The desktop app does not allow you to hang up your call. The feature to send voicemail transcripts to a different email does not work. It just sends everything to your admin account email, even after marking other emails as primary. They did not port over text messaging from my previous provider, only voice calls. Dialpad is the worst internet phone company I have seen. They look good on their website, but their actual product and service are terrible.

Pros

The product worked for incoming and outbound phone calls. I was able to customize my caller ID for outbound calls which is difficult to control with web-based telephone services in Canada.

Cons

The pricing on their website is misleading. There were numerous hidden fees and my phones would not function for my business until I paid these unexpected costs. When I canceled within the 14-day trial period, they refused to refund my annual fee. Their website pricing information shows an option to "see all features" and that page even has fine print at the bottom. However, they don't tell you that in addition to that fine print, there is A SEPARATE SECTION of pricing information that shows other hidden fees that they charge to your account. I paid a $60+ regulatory fee. This was not advertised. When I ported my existing 1-800 number over to them, they would not allow me to receive incoming calls until I purchased "credits". Despite not indicating this cost in their "All Features" page, I learned that you need to pay .02 cents for each minute of incoming calls for 1-800 numbers. I had to buy credits in order to get my business back online, and was actually charged .03 cents per minute afterwards. I immediately ported my number back to my former provider. In total, I spent 11 days with DialPad, which was supposedly within their 14-day trial period. What they don't tell you is that there are no refunds, even if you cancel during the "trial". When I tried to cancel, their internal chat system would not connect me to an agent, saying that no one was available to cancel my account. I had no issues getting a sales rep though. This product is a scam.

Talkroute

Reasons for Choosing Dialpad

I thought I would get better service. I returned after 11 days.

Talkroute
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Reviewed on 14/2/2024

Dialpad Delivers Seamless Communication

It is cutting-edge communication platform that combines user-friendly design, cloud-based accessibility, and advanced features to deliver a seamless and efficient solution for modern team collaboration.

Pros

There is a great intuitive interface, cloud-based accessibility, and robust features Calls made using the platform are clear and the video calls and AI-driven transcription services are stellar.

Cons

Monthly price can get pretty high as each feature is done piecemeal.

Reviewed on 7/2/2024

Dialpad - good and getting better

Ok. Relible service. I just don't update or use some features because they are hard to figure out.

Pros

price at first. Now it is a bit more expensive. I liked the voicemail transcription.

Cons

It is not very intuitive to set up voice mail and call routing and other features.

Reasons for Switching to Dialpad

price mainly and they had voicemail transcription and a reliable mobile app.
Matthew
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 26/1/2021

Dialpad functions are awesome!

Awesome! Tried to switch and the other provider has been around much longer but doesn't have near the technology and capabilities and reporting of Dialpad. If you want the most advanced phone service from a tech and artificial intelligence standpoint there is nothing I've found that rivals Dialpad.

Pros

Ease of use and the integrated functions or text and picture messaging.

Cons

Sometimes the call quality isnt great but a quick reset or update generally fixes it and Dialpad is always improving!

Vonage Business Communications

Features and functionality!

Reasons for Switching to Dialpad

Much better features, functions, ease of use, reporting and analytics blow away the competition!
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

The most advanced and affordable option out there

I love Dialpad. We started with Google Voice back in the day, but abandoned it because it wasn't a flexible office phone solution. Then we jumped into Switch.co because it promised a lot that Google Voice lacked. It wasn't quite right for us yet so we went away from that too. I also tried other solutions along the way. After a few years, Switch.co matured and was rebranded into Dialpad. Since that maturation we've been all in! The new iteration of the platform had the simplicity we needed while at the same time bringing the tech we desired.

The audio delay on this voip service is non-noticeable. Let me repeat that, the audio delay is non-noticeable. We've tried a lot of VOIP systems and that is my biggest complaint. Dialpad delivers on the quality of the audio and the non-noticeable delay.

When we've had issues or questions, customer service was on it in a suprisingly short amount of time. On top of that, they always resolved our issues/questions in a satisfactory way.

This is a great product, but moreso I think they're a great company.

Pros

1) Works on ios/android, computer, and desktop phone. It works well on all the devices I use.
2) You can transfer calls between devices.
3) Each month it gets increasingly better with regular software updates.
4) Simple management of our team phone numbers and departments.
5) It allows for better general office number handling.

Cons

1) When switching from wifi to cellular LTE the call often drops or has issues for a bit (ie. leaving the office, with HD calling enabled)
2) Not great conference integration. I'd rather see a great video chat solution that integrates smoothly, than halfway-there uberconference integration. The pricing is silly w/ uberconference, every one of my lines doesn't need their own uberconference, we really only need 1 or 2 lines.

Reviewed on 26/1/2021

Dialpad is a perfect solution for any business

We subscribed to Dialpad when we moved office suites. And it immediately became a very productive tool. I
had to travel for business and the mobility was very useful. I had all my call history, my notes, all at my fingertips. And when I received a call in the office, and it was too loud, I simply clicked on my cell and continued the conversation while walk. And the biggest advantage to productivity came when Covid-19 hit, because all the staff are working from home, still using the same numbers, the same process and the same way as if we are in the office. The common INBOX makes everyone aware of everyone else's communications, and the private phone numbers keep sensitive work separate. It has kept us going in these difficult times. And the one thing I really like the most? I can be anywhere in Europe and my NYC number will ring when someone calls.

Pros

What we like most about this product is that it is intuitive and versatile. We ported out two business numbers, and we also received each our own cell number which is great to use for business. We can use it on the road, at the office and while traveling, so its perfect, we never miss a call. And by setting up groups we can put one phone on "do not disturb" and still have others answer, plus we can roll over to our personal phones. We have it running in our workstations and smartphones and it is so easy to answer in one and continue the conversation, seamlessly, in another simply by clicking a button. I usually answer through my laptop and if I need to walk away, I can simply just switch to my mobile in real-time. And I can text while I am speaking to a person, multi-task, or simply click a number and dial through it and then make a note on the screen. It remembers everything we do! This system's sound is crystal clear and it simplified our business. The support is also worth noting, they respond quickly and have resolved every single inquiry successfully and efficiently.

Cons

I think some of the options should be included in every solution, for example, the dictionary. Other than that I cannot find anything I dislike.

Amber
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 19/7/2018

Cheaper than most, but you get what you pay for..

I feel like the cons outweigh the pros at this point. We have had the system for 9 months and I am ready to go back to regular desk phones and a local phone/internet company.

Pros

I love the features and they are easy to change and update. Being able to get rid of desk phones and give every employee their own direct line number is great ( for the employees who need one) Transferring calls is easy and I like the feature that it asks you if you would like to "ask" the person if they want to take the call or not. I love that it keeps track of phone calls, times, and send monthly reports regarding all calls ( dropped calls, missed, minutes used etc.) Being able to easily transfer calls to an employees cell phone is useful.

Cons

It starts to get a little pricey the most employees you have. The "Fees" attached to the price are outrageous! These fees are described as : "Federal Universal Service Fund" , "Federal Regulatory Assessment Fee", "State and Local taxes" , and "Compliance and Administrative Cost Recovery" ( the compliance and administrative cost recover is the highest fee and I have no idea what it means or what it is for). I know we have to pay taxes, but when we had our old phone system ( through a local utility company) we didn't pay these fee's? Using Dialpad has tripled our office phone cost, and that's before you buy the needed headsets for use.
You have to add each and every employee that ever needs to use the phone and there is a monthly cost added to your bill ( cost plus fees), I have 3 employees who rarely ever use the phone for work, and I have had to add them as full users. There is no way to have a "main" phone or line that multiple employees can use to make or receive calls. It is not cost effective because I have had to add those three employees to the system, just so they can make a few phone calls per year.
There is a very big delay when you have calls forwarded to your cell phone.
When we chose Dialpad we chose it because of the features and price, the price looks good at first, but as you add employees and all the fee's it's extremely high.
Above and beyond any of these things, the customer service is very lacking. It is the worst customer service I have ever received from anyone. You cannot make a call to customer service, you can only use email. The "help" or response is not automatic, so if you are experiencing issues with the system ( which happens more than I think is acceptable for a business phone system) you have to wait sometimes 1-2 days to get a response or help. They did offer to "upgrade" us to a premier account, which just costs even more money. If you have a premier account you can have a phone number to call and actually speak with someone in customer service. We have had many issues with dropped calls, callers not being able to hear us, fuzziness in calls etc. These things are no big deal if they happen rarely, but they are fairly regular. When customer service does get back to you, they are incredibly rude and not very helpful, and it's usually 3-4 back and forth emails before a resolution is given or the issue is fixed.

• Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 23/7/2018

Promising service BUT...

Mobile communications for a small business. Call recording. Conference calls.

Pros

In fairness to the "But/Cons" that I will mention, this is the second business that I've used Dialpad for. I've loved the flexibility of the service! Apps for all big platforms, and it has been fairly reliable for VOIP. I love their call recording and uberconference is decent although it would be SO helpful to be able to share videos better.

Cons

There are some features that a business would expect to have. The ability to delete a license or to migrate a user... or to view messages from an employee. Why wouldn't an admin have access to this? THis is a business service not for personal calls!!! I had a huge issue with an user threatening to sue & harm me and was contacting my clients and badmouthing my business. Dialpad said that I would need a court order to view those communications!!! WHAT? I'm paying for the service! It's MY account!

I had a desperate need to see what damage that he was causing and Dialpad wasn't there for me and likely won't be there for you either! Also, they would take a full day to respond to a support message allowing him to do further damage as I waited and waited. I could delete him, but then all messages/evidence would have been lost. I practically begged Dialpad to call me and they said that my plan didn't include phone support. I would have thought that Dialpad hearing that their service was being used to threaten people would have caused Dialpad to take greater measures to help their customer. Even when they tried to help they caused technical glitches and delays that allowed the user to delete almost all of his messages to hide his behavior so I still have little idea what kind of damage the he caused to me. When the account was finally assigned to a new user I asked to speak to a manager and the never heard back from my requests. Serious flaws here!!!

Marlon
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 18/4/2022

Perfect for Business Startups

8/10 overall, some issues with connections and common bugs on both desktop & android app. BUT!! I have tried Dialpad main alternatives RingCentral, Nextiva, GrassHopper and several other; Dialpad it's a must have if you don't want to use your every day mobile phone, if you are looking for privacy and a good resting, this is a must have; none other company offers SMS via VoIP, they said they do, but none have solve my problem. I have paid thousands of dollars just to come again to Dialpad.

Pros

Free SMS, all systems compatibility, most call center won't notice you are calling from a VoIP, if you live outside the US & Canada, there's no better software to handle your business.

Cons

It takes some time to connect, you may need to try several attempts to connect a call or even restart the app.

Nextiva

SMS over the Internet

SMS over the Internet
Yoann

Reviewed on 23/12/2019

False advertising, beware.

Pros

Their promises. They advertise that their software works.

Cons

They say they do google contact syncing, but it only works for direct lines. If you are a team, this won't work for people that call your main number. You will only see the regular caller id for that number.

The WIFI to Carrier switching doesn't work well, and you can't disable it.

Support is very soso. There is no centralized place to see open tickets, so you are bombarded with emails, because they are really intaking specialists that ask you to do all the work, and then send you unrelated articles, after about 20 exchanges and 2 weeks.

JustCall

Reasons for Choosing Dialpad

Because of the promises dialpad had.

more enterprise driven.
Nina

Reviewed on 20/7/2021

Great option for VOIP, sometimes unreliable.

Overall good experience. Sometimes unreliable. Ended up switching to google voice due to the cheaper price and the reliability issues we had.

Pros

Easy to use with a desk phone and cellphone. Call routing easy to change and update. Many features for call routing during business hours and non business hours. Liked that I could set a different voicemail for different times of the day and for vacation or out of office time.

Cons

Sometimes unreliable where it would ring on the desktop only and not the desk phone, and vice versa. Sometimes calls did not go to my cellphone and it would come in as a voicemail. Happened about 10% of the time so it was often enough to be an issue.

Price and features.
Jim

Reviewed on 24/7/2020

Highly Recommended!

I'm a fan! Great system!

Pros

I love the integration with Gmail, the features and the month to month billing.

Cons

I would say that in the interface can be a little confusing at times.

Vonage Business Communications

Cost

Stuart

Reviewed on 23/10/2023

Doea not work, & customer service can not fix.

It seemed to work well for the first year. Now it fails at least 90% of the time. And for a company that claims to have great AI, when you call for customer service you have to identify yourself EVERY TIME you get transferred. They can't even manage to transfer your credentials internally. So much for AI.

Pros

It 'seemed' like an affordable option for call recording.

Cons

HIGH failure rate. Most often the calls never connect & on the small percentage that do, the person on the other end can't hear me. ALSO IMPORTANT - don't be fooled by the cost they quote. In addition to all the miscellaneous charges, they have a fee they charge for 'Administrative Cost Recovery'. In other words, our price isn't really our price because that isn't enough to cover costs, so we will add on a fee. My $180/year service was actually $270!

• Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 13/8/2020

Modern Office Phone

Pros

Dialpad Talk provides a solution known as "Voice Intelligence," which provides AI-powered transcripts and call summaries that highlight action items and points of emphasis. The live sentiment analysis allows me to remind myself of the strengths and weaknesses in our previous calls with a quick glance.

Cons

The software can be a bit confusing to learn when first using it, but you get used to it.

Grasshopper
Denese Kyle

Reviewed on 26/1/2023

Dialpad - modern communication

Overall experience was superb - it is very modern. We make our communication through our workstation (desktop, laptop), we can have it installed in our mobile phones and make calls. I am from the Philippines but I can easily use it and call our clients from the US. As someone whose english is not her first language, I really appreciate the live transcription and option to replay/review call for recording and taking notes!

Pros

In a product, I always look for its accessibility and I'm glad we have Dialpad. I can easily work on my computer station, use it in a browser or the software application, I also have it on my phone and that feature allows me to be more flexible and available to my company. I also love that we are able to receive data/analytics report from Dialpad on my email and we see who are our top agents and we also have an option to export data. I also love the live transcription!!

Cons

Perhaps when we had issues with our call routing - I was kind of confused on how they are set up. I would like more options and variability added to call routing but so far it is currently working well for us.

Tommy

Reviewed on 8/3/2019

Dialpad: Extra Effort Required

My company is using Dialpad to save on costs.

Pros

It does work; I can make and receive phone calls.

Cons

I found the desktop computer interface difficult to use. I just couldn't get used to all the steps involved with answering the phone in the time before it went to voicemail. My co-worker has the optional desk phone, which I think would be a better solution for me. I don't use the phone often in my work (3-4 calls per week), so it's not necessary for me to have the earpiece on all day. This means that when the phone starts to ring, I have to find the earpiece, turn it on, put it in my ear, then take the cursor off whatever I'm currently doing on the computer, find the icon on the computer screen and click on it to answer the call. If I happen to be in the middle of editing a cell in an Excel spreadsheet, this clicking away leads to making errors or not being able to figure out where I was or what I was doing. I'm sure younger folks are used to such interruptions, but I find it annoying to not be able to just pick up the phone and talk.

Similarly, it takes two buttons pressed to make a call, and I can't be sure that the phone number I'm calling is correct, since the number on the Dialpad display is some random number that has nothing to do with the call I am trying to make. It also incurs a bit of delay when connecting which is just long enough to be annoying. Another thing is that the person I'm calling doesn't know it's me, since the phone number that they see is not even from the same island I am on.

Calls to Guam do not go through on Dialpad.

Sheena
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 29/6/2023

worst app and customer support ever

Dialpad is greedy- they want to take all of your money and offer no support. The app is constantly glitching. Every. Single. Time. I answer a call on the app on my phone, it hangs up on the client. Amazing how whatsapp and facebook and instagram doesn’t have this issue. Yet here I am paying $100/month (more than my own Verizon cell service) just to look completely unprofessional to my clients. On top of that, they make it impossible to reach them by phone. They require you to chat with them first. Even though my employees have been recording their own calls for the past 6 months, I can’t listen to them. They made me upgrade my account in order to automatically record calls and listen, but guess what? It won’t actually record your calls even if you click the the option in advanced settings because you have to figure out how to reach them for them to turn it on. They have completely wasted my money and time and caused me so much stress. I can’t wait to switch to another company.

Pros

nothing - i liked the idea of dialpad, but did not work for my company because of all the glitches

Eric
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

Happy customer

We are a forestry company, and most of our workforce is mobile, out in the woods caring for the trees. That we can have one number that will reach them no matter where they are is HUGE for us. The fact that their techs can troubleshoot call issues and fix them (or tell us what we need to do) is also great. Dialpad also can be administered by anyone with a half hour of training or less, so we don't need a dedicated phone tech anymore.

Pros

The flexibility and features are night-and-day better than the phone system we replaced. Ability to have phone calls to the office phone ring on our mobiles when not in the office is a favorite, as is ability to block calls from unwanted numbers. We love being able to start a call on one device and in one click move it to another -- like taking a conference call on the desk phone, and when it runs over schedule, move it to my cell phone so I can walk away but stay on the call.

Cons

Porting numbers from out old phone system was the only trouble we had, and that's not really Dialpad's issue.