About Flowlu

Flowlu is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) solution designed for businesses of all sizes across various industries. The solution enables teams to manage processes from lead generation to sales. Flowlu offers...

4.9
4.7
4.8

Browse Flowlu Reviews

Marcos

Reviewed on 4/8/2021

Top notch

1,000% awesomeness.

Pros

FlowLu is easy to grasp out of the gate. The UI/UX is way better than anything else I've tried...to include Plutio. What I like most is everything! FlwoLu has really thought things through and is looking even brighter for the future! Just take a look at their roadmap and you'll be nothing but impressed.

They have a free trial period. I highly recommend you check it out, even if it's for their trial period, and see for yourself.

Cons

FlowLu currently uses kanban process type charts. That's fine and maybe I'm old school, but I love BeesBusy style and functionality of a gantt swim lane style for project management. I hope FlowLu considers adding a superior gantt style project management swim lane.

Jesus
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 26/5/2021

You won't Regret Getting Flowlu.

Workflow automatization!

Pros

Thank you, Flowlu. I found Flowlu at the perfect time. At the moment, I'm a little over 1 year into my law practice. Previously, using an excel sheet like plugin (Streak) for gmail did the job. The plugin was free, and I only had a few clients, so I could manage. However, at this point in time, I am hiring my wife, and a few other employees (thank God). The excel sheet like program had an option to upgrade and allow teams, but it was expensive!

I was skeptical that Flowlu would be good, especially for the price. I watched a view Youtube videos, and after seeing the option to sync Google calendar, decided to purchase. I am so happy with my decision because this program is amazing. After sharing the program with my colleagues, they informed their program allowed for streamlined workflows. I was eager to search and happily found Flowlu has this very function! I really enjoy that I can create contacts, and within each contact, new projects for each client AND tasks for that project. This is amazing!

Flowlu has greatly improved my team working capabilities, and helped me in my case work.

Cons

The only con I can think of, is that the contact description does not allow for users to change the title of description/boxes. However, you can create custom boxes and input that information there. So really, the con isn't even one.

ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Streak was starting to outlive it's usefulness.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Clickup had an excel sheet type of CRM. I like that Flowlu was more aesthetically pleasing.
caroline
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 7/11/2022

Just ok.. starter program for me

Starter program for me.

Pros

I liked it in the beginning but it seems like it is too slow.. plenty of glitches and needs a better IOS version. Sometimes when I’m in the CRM and want to adjust something .. it will disappear the next day. Also, the iOS version just isn’t the best.. there are better versions out there and lastly customer service isn’t fast to respond . Talking through an email isn’t the way I want to handle a problem.

Cons

I like the way it flowed in the beginning .

Top Flowlu Alternatives

Neil
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 8/11/2022

The CRM and Project Management platform that all businesses need!

Flowlu is an integral part of my business - I do everything on it. I use it daily to monitor status of opportunities and project delivery, and then invoice through it too. The roadmap looks exciting and I'm looking forward to using the new planned features.For what I call 'Process-first creative CRM', there is now better option than Flowlu.

Pros

Flowlu's super-power is how deeply configurable the automations are. This not just covers the basics, but also provides a framework to be really creative and really take the hard work out of making all customer experiences great. Everything is accessible and makes sure leads aren't lost, task and project status are seen at a glance. Opportunities means that you can have different sales funnels to suit your different offers. Team collaboration is excellent - with great external client options as well.It's great that invoice can be sent out with stripe and /or paypal buttons and you can track status and have automations to trigger if a payment has gone overdue.Integration is fantastic - others that I use not listed below are Integrately and Tilda. Integrately connects everything I need - Activecampaign, GroupApp, Heartbeat, etc, etc. Endless!

Cons

This is hard as I genuinely love the platform - there are minor niggles, but no show stoppers for me. If I was being really picky the mobile app doesn't do as much as I would like. And in the tasks module I'd like that recurring tasks where handlded differently (ie more conventionally).

Shiraz

Reviewed on 10/6/2021

By Far One Of The Best Project/Business Management Software

I run an Agency and I have personally used countless project/business management software. Some of them are good and some not so good.

I was searching for a good and feature rich software. I found quite a few but almost all fo them were missing the mark. Something or the other was missing.

Fortunately, I finally found a good software with plethora of features. And with a trust that they will further improve it in the coming years.

Pros

> Super featured CRM. You won't really find this good CRM in all-in-one software.
> Amazing automation features to make your life easier.
> Kanban boards and project management better and more robust than Trello.
> Time tracking.
> Knowledge base.
> Team management and Chat (This was missing in bloo).
> Plethora of features to customise as per your company's unique requirements.
> Good future vision.

Cons

It's already a great software that is far better than most.
> In order to compete with Zoho One, Zoho Workplace & Bitrix24, they have to add quite a few major feature release.
> Feature that are missing: Website development, Email Marketing, Full featured HR management and hiring processes, Full business email suite like Zoho Email & Gsuite.

But again this is my list of desires in order to get away from bigger project management and business management companies.

Overall I love Flowlu and its a steal deal. Do not miss out on this if you need any project/team management software for your company. Buy confidently.

Reviewed on 6/6/2021

Excellent for small and medium sized companies

Pros

It has 95% of the most needed business apps required to digitize a company fully. And the 5% that's missing it's already on the roadmap and being developed!

Cons

No localization for Spanish and no direct integration for slack.

Nifty, Agiled and ClickUp

Quire

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

A more complete approach to automating business processes
Josiah

Reviewed on 1/6/2021

Fast, Feature Packed, Priced Right

Easy to use. Has a mobile app. Keeps getting better.

Pros

Flowlu peaked my interest when I saw how many different features they were able to incorporate into their system. Once I started using it I was surprised at how everything was pretty fast and cohesive.

This will be a great tool for my agency and fits a lot of needs that other systems don’t.

Cons

Looking forward to the automatic recurring payments for invoices feature that’s supposed to come out in the future. It’s the only thing really missing for me at this point.

Plutio and Deskera All-In-One

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Wanted something more geared towards agency use. Collaboration with teammates and clients.

Deskera All-In-One

Reviewed on 1/4/2022

Comprehensive but flexible project management

Flowlu stood out to me because it's so easy to implement, particularly if you need a project management solution.

Pros

What made me buy Flowflu was project workflows and their built-in automations. Together, these enabled me to create project templates, tasks and even emails which would work in sequence without me having to remember to manually trigger them.

Cons

It's a shame that products can't be integrated with CRM opportunities as, for me, it's a critical component of why and how a prospect is interested in our business.

Plutio

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Flowlu's project workflow automations were more advanced.
Mehul

Reviewed on 17/5/2021

All in one

I have been looking for an all-in-one product for quite sometime.
If you don't want to have your project management, CRM, budget and financing, product development and time sheet management in separate apps then this is the one you must use.
I have used multiple software for project management and finally settled with Flowlu. It has all the necessary tools to run your business, does what it says and is feature rich. The updates have also been frequent and support has been good so far with all the queries being answered to. Stacked 6 codes hoping to stay with them for long!

Pros

multiple features,
crm,
project management,
timesheet

Cons

the ui can be a bit modern and upgraded
needs a one click feature enable disable for organisation type that may help user to setup faster

Mehak

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

Easy and simple software to manage all my business operations!

I really enjoy using Flowlu as it has saved me a lot of time in organising sale meetings and calls. I can also put everything to do with my business on the portal as it's like a cloud of all my information.

Pros

I really love the fact that my work emails are connected to the portal, so everything is accessible in one place. And everything is connected, so when a lead comes in, and converts to a sale - all the details through the sales pipeline stays.

Cons

There isn't anything I least like about this software!

Atte

Reviewed on 29/5/2021

CRM, ERP, One "All-Around" Business SaaS in One Package

All in all, Flowlu is much better than I expected.

Ofc. any SaaS is constantly evolving and there are always some features that are missing, but to my surprise I haven't come across with any "missing features" with Flowlu, as of yet.

I am sure there are some things that don't work as you'd like, or something just simply is missing, but to be honest...

This is by far the best experience I've ever come across with any SaaS when comparing to my intial expectations.

Pros

My headline says it all.

Flowlu truly is not JUST a CRM.

It's actually a holistic "all-around" business management SaaS.

So it has CRM functionalities, but that's not all.

Which is exactly why I got it!

From the first moment on when I logged in, I saw the UI which is SUPER clean! Now that's what I talking about!

But the actual big thing here is the vision this team has for Flowlu.

From what I can tell... from what I've seen and experienced so far...

This tool is quite unique.

They actually aim to create a COMPLETE SaaS tool that is not just CRM, ERP, or any one individual "corner" of the business SaaS landscape.

Flowlu actually already has all of the core functionalities that you'd be looking for in any CRM, but in addition to that, it has time tracking, invoicing, etc.

And all these together help you build a solid business on top of one SaaS that is going to swallow many competitors in the years to come.

...And one thing that was actually quite amazing!

At first when I read the comments here and saw people praising their customer support... I didn't really believe all of them.

But now that I've had some personal experience with Flowlu and the team, I can't but hit you with 5 tacos! You even responded to my "not so urgent" support ticket on Saturday, which I truly didn't expect :)

The support team is very kind and knowledgeable, they give you short and precise answers with clear instructions.

Now, what else could I wish for?

Well, not a thing!

Cons

Now, this is a tough one.

No joke.

As there is hardly anything I "dislike", which is super rare in SaaS tools.

Though if I had to mention one thing...

It would be the MAS functionalities.

...But then again, I didn't get Flowlu to do marketing automations.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they went ahead and implemented these functionalities into the tool in the years to come, as it would be very much in line with their vision for Flowlu.

So yes, I guess I could mention the MAS side as a "con", but they don't even claim to offer that so really I can't complain :D

Plutio and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

I chose Flowlu for its "completeness" in the vision and problems they are trying to solve. Flowlu isn't "just a CRM" or "just an ERP"... It's one holistic ecosystem in one package.
Stanislav

Reviewed on 18/6/2021

Flawless workflow became a reality with Flowlu

Flowlu is the all-encompassing feature-packed SaaS that I’ve been looking for for a while. Having switched between many CRMs lacking essential features, finding a solution that meets all of my company’s needs was a revelation. It allows me to keep track of what each of my employees is doing and what projects require immediate attention, automate invoicing, establish a clear communication line with the clients and keep them apprised of their projects’ status. Highly responsive customer support and flexibility of feature customization made fine-tuning the work processes a breeze. All in all, Flowlu boosted my company’s productivity, helped to optimize and automate the workflow, improve communication between departments, and unite all business processes in one easy-to-use platform.

Pros

Seamless invoice integration, impeccable and intuitive design, possibility to monitor and efficiently manage all tasks and projects in one comprehensive interface - you get all of that and so much more with Flowlu.
An extensive Knowledge Base allows finding a detailed answer to any issue you may experience, along with a clear chain of actions that need to be performed to resolve it.
Adding new features, integrating your email and contact base has never been easier.
Reports feature helps you monitor the effectiveness of each department and person’s work, making necessary changes and balancing the workload evenly to avoid overload

Cons

None I could think of. The abundance of features can be overwhelming at first, but once you learn the ins and outs using the Knowledge Base, they all start to make sense.

Amelia
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 12/5/2021

Everything we need in one place

Pros

Finally, a software that ticks all of our boxes. As a volunteer non-profit community organization, we have different needs than the average user. I've tried a ton a PM systems to try and find one that meets all our needs (including many we could never afford) and Flowlu has done it!
The functionality of the calendar is perhaps most critical to us, and Flowlu's calendar (and option for volunteers to add their personal calendars) is exactly what we were looking for (surprisingly hard to find!)

Having functional apps (both android and apple) was also a definite must as not all of our board members or volunteers have access to a desktop. Flowlu's apps are top-notch and do not sacrifice large portions of the software like many others do. This makes Flowlu more accessible and a better fit for community work.

The kanban option works well and allows us to better collaborate on event planning. Other main features we love include the ability to comment and tag (on pretty much everything), the real-time chat for collaboration, and the ability to invite our external volunteers to a closed space to engage in specific event planning.

Cons

We love everything so far. We would like to see the option to add/remove fields in profile customization, to (particularly the option to change the gender box to custom field for our trans and non-binary volunteers). We would also love to see the option to build a booking form through Flowlu that populates the "company" calendar; however, we've found workarounds with other programs for now. We'd also love to see more customization options that aren't dependent on pre-built workflows (and more customization within the workflows), so we can better customize the aesthetics of our projects (color coding for clarity, option to match our branding), and a clearer and easier way to choose whether task cards in kanban view display subtasks (without clicking on the specifics of the card), but those are tiny asks! We are very happy!

Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Flowlu has provided more functionality and better fits our needs (nothing else we tried combined all our needs) plus it is far more affordable than other options (and provides more for this better price)!
Lillie
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Reviewed on 3/5/2021

I am excited to see the future Roadmap come to life.

There is so much to love about what Flowlu has to offer and what potential it has. Having both a CRM, accounting and project management tool in the one place is business changing.

Unfortunately I can't jump ship from Dubsado until project based contracts are introduced, but looking forward to the day this is implemented as it is on the Roadmap. Being a creative business, I rely on lot's of forms and client input and contracts are essential.

Pros

CRM, Bookeeping, Kanban, Project Management

Cons

No client portal yet - but is in the Roadmap
No client forms - capturing custom form data stored at project level (and customer level) would be ideal.
No contract administration - once contracts are introduced I am ready to move over.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

I haven't switched just yet, but I found Dubsado doesn't quite hit the mark for project management - I don't want to have to switch between my CRM and apps like Asana to manage my projects.

Dubsado

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

I haven't chosen one over the other just yet. I have hedged my bets to see which one provides everything I need based on their future Roadmaps. Both are just slightly short of hitting my workflow needs.
Ezzi
  • Industry: International Trade & Development

Reviewed on 8/6/2021

Highly Recommended All-in-One Platform!

We want to maintain all our business-related tasks in one place. We are now saving money, energy and add hours back to our week.

Pros

1. The platform is intuitive, super easy to use, and secure. On top of that, the App is fast compared to the previous platforms we have used. This platform is not in its early development stages. It is a very mature product and can handle many business use cases.

2. Behind a successful business, excellent customer service! The Flowlu team members are good listeners to their customers’ feedback. I have purchased many apps, but I haven’t seen a support team that cares about their customers’ feedback like this team. All my questions were answered very quickly within 24 hrs! When it comes to customer service, I wish there were more than 5 stars to give!

Cons

Does not support the Right-to-Left (RTL) languages.

Agiled

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

SuiteDash is hard to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

The platform is intuitive, super easy to use, and secure.
Nicole
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 9/4/2021

Flowlu is AMAZING

Flowlu is helping me increase my firm's efficiency with the automation and collaboration features and decreasing my overhead because I'm been able to move away from monthly subscription fees.

Pros

My firm has successfully used Clio (for practice management) Lawmatics (for CRM) for the last few years. However, I hated having to switch back and forth between the apps and I hated the monthly fees. When I found a lifetime deal for Flowlu I was thrilled! Even though it is not specifically built for law firms, the platform is awesome as handling intake, keeping projects organized, and moving cases forward.

Cons

I'm really excited about the features on the roadmap and wish the client portal would be ready prior to August.

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

Easier utility and less expensive

Clio and Lawmatics

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Suitedash was nice, but not robust enough for my law practics.
Scott
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Reviewed on 6/10/2020

Great Value

Pros

We use only the free version of this software and it has been fantastic for our limited uses. We mostly use project tracking and task keeping functions and for that it has been fantastic as we migrated away from MS Outlook and toward more Gsuite friendly products.

Cons

We would really love the chat feature to work better.

MeisterTask

Reasons for Choosing Flowlu

We were moving towards Gsuite for email management and keeping tasks on outlook didn't make sense.

Reasons for Switching to Flowlu

Flowlu is considerably more intuitive and better fitted to our needs.

Reviewed on 13/5/2021

Flowlu is a Game Changer For Us

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been awesome. We've interacted directly online and through the Facebook group and they are always responsive and helpful.

Pros

I have about 5-weeks of experience with Flowlu. I'm convinced that this combination of CRM + Project Management + KnowledgeBase + Expense Tracking is a game-changer for my business more than ever. Flowlu provides the core operational infrastructure that we need to keep our growing portfolio of projects and client relationships on track.

Cons

The existing API functionality provides access to much of the data on the platform and is suitable for many use cases. I would like to take it to the next level with greater control and logic over how outbound webhooks trigger.

Reviewed on 16/4/2021

From Mind Maps to Micro Tasks FlowLu Has Cracked The SMB CRM Code!

I dread to even think about how many years it's been now, (over a decade at least) trying one CRM after another wishing I could mash three together to make the perfect solution. And then there's has been the frustration with Salesforce & Netsuite fighting my way through the layers of irrelevance, which makes perfect sense to the Harvard MBA of course, working for a Fortune 500, but for someone living life on the edge and bootstrapping, that was never going to work for my situation.

And then, by chance along comes FlowLu. A CRM system that speaks directly to & tackles the challenges faced by ambitious SMB's starting small, wanting to scale and without having to think about migrating to a better CRM in two years. Why? Because FlowLu genuinely has covered everything an SMB would ever want in a CRM with enough headroom to grow to the next level up...

So far, my experience has been this, I've had an attentive personalised onboarding process, I've read great documentation, I've witnessed a well laid out clean interface, I've watched videos explaining each module, | can see the right native integrations sprinkled across the platform, I've got support for all the major integration hubs, I've downloaded a mobile app which looks very similar to the desktop version, (yay) and I can upvote on a feature requests board & see a busy product road map.

You just can't build something like this without serious amounts of focus, passion and dedication, I tip my hat to you guys, I really do.

Pros

It's scalability, it genuinely has everything you need from a CRM in one place and has scope to build out multiple departments at the enterprise level. In my honest opinion it's the Daddy of CRM for SMB's. The development team are open to new ideas and are driven by popular feature requests from existing users. It really is the most holistic solution I've ever seen in the SMB space to date.

Cons

I genuinely can't fault FlowLu, I'm racking my brain to think what it doesn't do very well but I'm stuck because every you want from a CRM is built in with native integrations to the big platforms (Google/Microsoft etc) Ah-ha, I've thought of one, it does have a Mega-Inbox function which makes a lot of sense for an All In One platform but it would appear that you can only collect & send mail from 3 Gmail/Outlook/IMAP accounts per user, if it supported more or unlimited accounts that would be perfect.

Joshua
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 18/7/2021

Does it all really well

Flowlu is a great help when it comes to organizing information about my clients all in one place. It is also a great solution for small businesses that don't have a dedicated IT staff to integrate several systems. It is really good at most things but it may not yet be the best at some things - a tradeoff I am more than willing to make for the integration of all of its functions.

Pros

Flowlu covers a lot of ground. It is one system that can keep track of clients, prospects, and leads and also invoice your clients, and also track projects, and also track tasks, and email, and create a knowledgebase, and I hear that a client portal is coming soon.

It is one system which puts all of your client interactions at your fingertips. I really like the concept of one integrated system that keeps track of most of the things I need to do with clients every day rather than duplicate data entry for several disconnected systems. This is especially important for small companies like mine that have limited bandwith.

Cons

When transitioning to the system from another CRM, I could not move all of my information over easily. The email history that could be transferred was limited and there is no way to import older emails. Many of the fields were not importable and information had to be either entered by hand or adapted to other types of fields. Tags can not be imported. There is no way to add an opportunity column to the "Record Lists" (a great feature other than that).

Tim

Reviewed on 7/6/2021

Flowlu: So much more than just a Project Management tool!

Flowlu: So much more than just a Project Management tool!

I'd been looking for a well priced, fully functional CRM & Project Management workflow tool for some time and was delighted when I stumbled across Flowlu.

Flowlu is a full-fledged business workflow tool that allows you to manage pretty much everything in your business from one central location.

It has a well designed, user friendly interface that is simple to operate and navigate your way around.

It also includes one of the best new customer on-boarding processes I've seen from a SAAS provider, utilising it's own tools in an excellent real time case study training for you.

It enabled me to attach a calendar, integrate my email and import my contacts very easily and get up an running with my ongoing projects almost instantly. I also like the way it can generate potential opportunities just from an email.

You can display your To Do list in the way that suits your brain. I really like the Kanban Board view, although sorting & filtering tasks through the basic list view will undoubtedly make managing a team much easier and result in greater productivity within the business, if used properly.

Whilst I haven't got around to setting them up yet, this system can also handle proposals and invoicing which will again prove hugely beneficial. The fact that you can set up & store multiple templates for a variety of situations will also prove a great time-saver.

And finally, one thing far too many small businesses don't do,

Pros

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike in this versatile software tool yet.

Theresa
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 15/12/2018

The perfect all-in-one software for SMBs

Essentially, my business has the potential to get out of the red now that we've migrated to one app for everything. Previously, spending cash due to inefficiency.

With my team utilizing Flowlu, we have the opportunity to increase productivity and complete projects quickly. After a few updates we'll save additional time, I mean, nothing saves more time than having one software for CRM, project management, estimates / invoicing, task automation, document sharing, messaging, workspaces, polls, a knowledge base and reports versus switching between 34 apps.

Pros

#1. First thing's first, I'm not happy about sharing the best thing on the market.... But the customer service team is beyond average and they deserve the love.
#2. My team and I absolutely love the goodies. All the features and simplicity of use is top notch; flowlu looks and feels professional.
#3. We can't get enough of how practical and seamless using the software is compared to other popular softwares.
#4. I've made friends go life y'all. Customer service is responsive, friendly and passionate about what they do and how it's presented. Oh, and contacting them is guilt-free.
#5. We took a HUGE load off when deciding to downsize and streamline our processes. We went from about 34 apps & websites to now less than 5.
#6. Personalize the software to match your business needs. Versus changing your business based on the software.

Cons

#1. Now that the best secret is out, I'll tell ya my biggest fear is that the price will become unreachable and impractical.
#2. I don't have much to complain about. By the time anyone finishes reading this review, there will be updated the changelog that more integrations and customizations were released.

Jigar

Reviewed on 10/5/2021

Excellent PM tool

Pros

At the end of the day, Flowlu is a great project management tool that is worth using. The team at Flowlu has gone out of its way to make this app as comprehensive and powerful as possible. They’ve also been smart about how they market their product by not holding back and giving full access to what they offer for free. Their pricing structure is easy to understand and people can see where they are expected to be spending their money. It is clear that there are no strings attached to this system and people will be able to use it at their own pace without feeling overwhelmed or lost in a sea of features that are hard for them to come by when needed the most. An awesome platform for managing work. I love how simple it is to use and how much easier it makes planning and tracking our tasks.

This is an exhaustive and beneficial project management tool. You can also get support from them whenever you need it.

Cons

It has too many features and could do with a more modern UI/UX - it feels a little bit dated compared to modern tools.

Javi
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 4/5/2021

This One Is For The Team

Pros

The in-app messenger allows us to instantly communicate with the team so it has drastically reduced our texting and emails. The same can be said about the tasks management and file sharing. It helps us keep organized. All messages, files, documents and contacts are now all in one place. No more docs or spreadsheets.

Cons

What's missing is a Client Portal. One of the most critical features for any Business Management Software. I hope they can get this done sometime this year. Per their roadmap it looks like not until November 2021

Zoho One and HubSpot CRM

Freshdesk
Nicole
  • Industry: Farming

Reviewed on 14/7/2021

I didn't know I needed this, but now I'd be lost without it

I have been running a business for 5 years with Trello, but was getting frustrated with 30+ boards and various tasks that were not getting done. While I LOVE Trello for certain things, it was not working for me as my business and team grew.

In an attempt to find a better "to do list maker", I stumbled upon Flowlu. Let me tell you- it's an absolute game changer.

Since FlowLu, I am getting SO MUCH more done, and tasks are no longer forgotten or overdue. I sincerely believe that using Flowlu to organize my thoughts, projects and tasks will help my business grow in ways that it couldn't before.

Pros

I LOVE the project management tool. I have been able to organize all of my scatter thoughts, projects and goals into an easy to understand platform. My tasks are now getting done, whereas before that would often be forgotten. I can also see my progress in project completion, and organize tasks by priority. I honestly don't know how I got anything done without FlowLu.

Cons

It's not as "pretty" as other apps (ie Trello). But does that really matter?

Plutio