About Salesflare

Salesflare is an intelligent CRM and email outreach platform used by thousands of small and medium-sized B2B businesses, who want to sell more with less work. It automates the data entry user would normally have in a CRM by...

4.8
4.7
4.9

Browse Salesflare Reviews

Dominique

Reviewed on 23/7/2020

The CRM for the rest of us

The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Pros

Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Cons

No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

Zoho Recruit, Pipedrive and Agile CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesflare

Funcionalities and mobile version

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

Price Value proposition
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

Not sure what to do without it really

We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Pros

Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Cons

There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

Harry
  • Industry: Import & Export

Reviewed on 20/9/2018

Takes time to keep it updated, wish it was more automated so I could spend less time on it.

Pros

Generally easy to use. Followup of opportunities in an easy screen.

Cons

The way contacts are added is quite confusing. I have to keep adding contacts manually on a daily basis, takes too long, wish it was more automated. need mass dismiss / complete task option. Im not able to use it to make major improvements in my sales funnel. Its designed to be used everyday and always updated. If I take a few days off, im left very far from where I am.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Harry!

We've added bulk actions, so you can now easily do mass changes to your tasks, opportunities, opportunities ... It's especially powerful when combined with the advanced filtering. We hope that makes your experience a lot better!

The way we automate your data input (like automatically suggesting contacts you know and gathering data for them) should normally help a lot with not having to live in the system all the time, but we do understand that some things still need action. We're on a mission to change that too! Bear with us :)

Replied 5/12/2019

Top Salesflare Alternatives

Parasjeet

Reviewed on 15/9/2020

Seamless and robust

Awesome

Pros

I really love the workflow management feature in Salesflare that helps me automate 40% of my team's sales tasks. Overall its a highly customizable and robust tool for SaaS sales professionals.

Cons

Not anything worth mentioning just a couple of upgrades like email customisation etc would really make this fly

Lancelot

Reviewed on 18/8/2020

Great for student management

We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Pros

The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Cons

the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

Trello, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare

The customer support was excellent and implementation was almost intuitive. The user interface was also much easier to manage.
Avash

Reviewed on 24/7/2022

A great platform for managing leads and opportunities

Overall Salesforce is great. I am very happy with their email tools. The website is pretty easy to use and the email tools are pretty great. However, I found the User Interface to be quite complex and not the best. But overall, I am happy with it for now. I recommend Salesforce to people who are very comfortable doing basic tasks on a computer.

Pros

Salesforce does a great job of providing a full suite of tools for managing your company's leads, contacts, and opportunities. The email tracker features are great for helping to keep track of sales-related communications. However, the user interface could be improved in terms of general usability. It also has a nice email tool that allows you to create accounts and send bulk emails. The email tools are great though, and most importantly, Salesforce is very reliable and stable. Salesforce is a very powerful software that can be used for all sorts of small business applications as it is very small to medium business-centric.

Cons

I think the interface could be better, but it does the job. Also, their pricing could be a bit cheaper. If you have a larger account with Salesforce, it will be more expensive than some other tools out there, but it is still relatively affordable.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 26/7/2022

Ease and Speed

Pros

It's incredibly easy to input a new client/account, click and drag them through the sales funnel, update notes, etc. My client relationships, service, account management, and financial records are running so much smoother.

Cons

I would like to be able to input contact information on the "create new opportunity" form.

Nordelene

Reviewed on 13/7/2022

organized and powerful

overall experience is very well nice. Easy to used and accesible to everyone.

Pros

A simple platform that can help your business become succesful interms of sales and marketing.

Cons

I think it would be more wonderful to add more features of the software to help the business become attractive.

Marco

Reviewed on 23/9/2022

Really intuitive and great

Pros

Salesflare is a kind of hybrid that is powered by internal automation, the connection with Gmail is extremely easy and it can be integrated with any other tool that may be required because the programmers knew what it should do in a CRM.

Cons

It really delivers as promised and I have not encountered any major problems with Salesflare since its integration with the company that hired us for its integration and it has been working wonderfully with the client's CRM system.

Lonwabo

Reviewed on 7/6/2022

Is Salesflare a reliable CRM?

It is very easy to use and very affordable compared to other CRM software.

Pros

It is very easy to use pipeline. With LinkedIn you can send emails and contact your customers. It is fully automated what you need to do is to add data and everything will be done by the software. It can i

Cons

The system has bugs, it is very slow and has infected my device but luckily i fixed it.

Hemant
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 30/9/2019

Most powerful yet simplest CRM

Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Pros

It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Cons

Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

Marc
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 2/9/2020

Using Salesflare for 2 very different businesses

Team communication improves very much since you have at every phone call all relevant communication of your colleagues at hand, even when you were not copied on it initially.

Pros

All past (and future) communication automatically appears in the right format and well organized just by indicating your accounts and related teams

Cons

Nothing really. There is much more possible with the tool than I can use for now.

Malik
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 24/7/2020

fully featured and intuitive, great mobile experience

Regular intuitive comms with contacts

Pros

We had been using another CRM for our hotel company in Sri Lanka for a couple of years and although we kept it fed with contacts, hardly made use of it - wasn’t very intuitive, didn’t have a decent mobile app to work with during tradeshows etc.

Started tinkering around with Salesflare and quickly found that it was a very robust, extremely well-featured piece of software. The mobile app is excellent, identical functionality as the desktop version. Customers support is particularly good. We now actually use the CRM intuitively instead of it gathering dust and collecting contacts.

Cons

Nothing really - bulk edits could have more options, rather limited currently. I'd like to for instance select all contact countries that show as US and change to United States.

Vassilis

Reviewed on 15/3/2018

Easy to use CRM

Pros

Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Cons

Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

Response from Salesflare

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

Replied 12/9/2019
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 27/9/2018

New features added often

Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Pros

SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Cons

There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

Response from Salesflare

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

Replied 11/9/2019
Amati Pettes,

Reviewed on 13/9/2018

Easy to use, manage, and track sales process.

How easy you can create campaigns and opportunities and track your contacts. You will have a lot of ways to track your leads with Zapier integration and others like website and email. The automation options are really useful. Salesflare also has an app that you can use when your away from your computer and is really really awesome.

Pros

1. Campaigns
2. Opportunities
3. Zapier integration
4. Website tracking
5. Email tracking

Cons

This platform has everything that my small marketing agency needs to track and manage our sales process.

Ben
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 8/7/2020

Best value for money CRM.

I'm still using SalesFlare and won't be moving, need I say more.

Pros

Clear and simple functionality, to do the basics right with additional features.

Cons

There is little to unlike about SalesFlare, and this CRM was the most intuitive.

Mike
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 11/4/2021

Easiest CRM to use

Pros

I love how easy they make it to organize your contacts. It's simple and straight to the point. Not a ton of unnecessary options like other CRMS

Cons

I wish the email workflows could be a little better.

Dries
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 22/7/2020

A crm that is actually easy and useful

Me & my team love using salesflare to manage the pipelines. The one tool that we acutally keep using as time goes by

Pros

The automated data entry, a lot of integrations and the clear overview of the pipelines

Cons

It could use a quotation / invoicing module

Matt

Reviewed on 13/11/2017

Great "Smart" CRM

Pros

Eliminates a lot of manual work by automatically logging calls & emails. Very simple & easy to use. Can have leads automatically flow in from Zapier from my sources. Easy to log activity and updates to know who to follow up with. Swimlanes/stages give an excellent visual representation of pipeline.

Cons

Ran into a compatibility issue with Salesflare and a Gmail extension "MailTrack.io" I use to track email opens/clicks within Gmail. By using this at the same time I can't use Salesflare's mail & website tracking which would be more useful.

Steven

Reviewed on 1/9/2020

Look no further

Pros

It's very intuitive, the company is very active in sharing tips, they keep on building the product .. it does the job perfectly.

Cons

I like it all. I can't think of something.

Alexa
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 20/9/2018

Good program

I think Salesflare is great! Very intuitive, which I really appreciate. Saves a lot of time in training and in figuring out your own questions along the way.

Pros

It’s easy to use and you can get up and running with it fairly quickly.

Cons

I wish I could figure out how to keep a client private from my team until they were an actual lead.

• Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 1/2/2019

Putting the Flair in Sales

It is a great product, and definitely solves a lot of pain points of that one faces with other CRMs in the same price category.
Ambitious and highly driven team that is committed to build a best in class CRM. Very responsive and always looking to please. Listens to customers and releases new features or fixes issues.

Pros

Automation. Automatically picks up email conversations, calls, saves attachments and also alerts you when accounts/deals are inactive.
Full featured CRM view inside gmail.
Excellent customer support.
Great pricing

Cons

Needs to improve some workflows when it comes to adding contacts etc.
Needs better intelligence and check mechanisms with contacts to account mapping (I can add any contact to any account)
Better privacy policies to prevent misuse of email (I can add anyone and read their emails)

Heather

Reviewed on 13/7/2020

Visual Superstar

Pros

Salesflare's CRM system is so easy to use, mostly due to its visually appealing set up for client organization, workflows and arranging opportunities. The staff is always helpful and eager to help resolve any questions you may have. A pleasure to work with for sure.

Cons

There aren't any that stand out. Maybe share more tutorials.

• Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 15/7/2020

Easy To Use And Does The Job

I've had a great experience with Salesflare. It's worth at least a free trial!

Pros

I like the task list, it easily allows me to see a complete picture of my prospecting for the day. I also like the ability to easily change my pipeline.

I also like the ability to easily take notes and forecast sales based on my pipeline activity.

Cons

I would like to be able to prioritize my pipeline and easily change the order of my prospecting, which is possible, it just takes a little more thought.