Yelp Guest Manager Reviews

About Yelp Guest Manager

Yelp Guest Manager helps restaurants manage all of their front-of-house operations across the entire dining experience through one fully integrated solution — by bringing together Yelp Waitlist, Reservations, Kiosk, Takeout,...

Browse Yelp Guest Manager Reviews

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 9/4/2019

As good a way as any to make a dinner reservation - dare I say a better way?!

Yelp Reservations is an awesome and needed innovation. I have used it with success many times, and I'll continue to use it :)

Pros

You can make reservations on the same app that you use to find new restaurants, or to find restaurants in an unfamiliar place, meaning you don't have to go find that restaurant's website to book, find hours, etc, or open another app like Open Table or Tock!

Cuts out extra steps, makes things easier, super valuable for the traveller, the recent transplant, or the simply hangry!

Cons

Yep does a lot, but it does SO much that sometimes the feature you want/need is difficult to find. Busy interface, plus the fact the the restaurants don't necessarily check or correct the content of their Yelp page means sometimes things don't work out like you expected. But Yelp does a good job of being accurate most of the time!

Linda
Linda

Reviewed on 24/9/2020

Yelp Reservations

Overall it's a great application and easy to use instead of waiting on the phone to make a reservation.

Pros

This is one of the easiest ways to look up business operation hours and services they offer. It also provides customers to opportunity to write a review about their experiences in real time.

Cons

I have not yet to experience any issues with this software. It's simple to use and offers detailed information.

Omar
Omar
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 17/8/2018

Do not use it for advertisement, it is great as free service only

Great as free service, and the worst platform for the worth of dollar for advertisment.

Pros

As a user Yelp is good and helpful, even though we have some reviews which are not reliable.

Cons

I did got an offer to do paid advertisment using the Yelp business platform. It was my worst experience ever. The sales person gave me very good statistics about my business and other business for the paid ads. They pushed me to sign a contract with them for 6 months with a minimum amount ( i cant remember exactly). When i started, i found that the avarage click payment is much higher than expected. Then when I requested to cancel the contract, they requested me to pay a penelty fees. This shocked me, and I found my self that I have to continue with them. I did continue but I was totally unhappay and I told them this is cheating. After 6 months of paid ads, I didnt recieve any valuable leads from yelp. I told them I dont want to deal with your company any more. And after that I am recieving sales calls once or twice every week!!! I told them I dont want to deal with you, and the calls are still going till today, more than two years.

Top Yelp Guest Manager Alternatives

GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program)

Reviewed on 6/5/2020

Yelp Reservations!

I think its useful if you are not already used to open table, which has a much more user friendly interface. Yelp fell short for me there.

Pros

So, what I did like about this I suppose is that its relatively user friendly, they also offer some good tips for restaurant goers.

Cons

I felt like at times it was tough to see what times were actually available, so not as easy as open table. I would say I prefer open table

Elio
Elio
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 25/11/2018

Yelp Reservations. A new useful feature for yelp.

My overall experience has been positive, I use to make personal and business meal reservations.

Pros

Yelp Reservations allows me to make online restaurants reservations in an easy way without spend to much time looking. Also, Yelp also offers good advice in terms of places nearby to eat, categorized by type of food, cost and rating.

Cons

Several restaurants are not yet affiliated to this systems, so the feature is not available for all or them. Also Yelp reservations could improve if the menu of the restaurants are available in their site.

Danieal
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 1/7/2019

Yelp Reservations: Innovative

Informative, quick and simple! I appreciated the human voice from the restaurant acknowledging and confirming that they have received the reservations.

Pros

Convenient!! No hassle. I planned and reserved dinner functions for pick up or dine in without bothering or talking to anyone. Thus far, I have had full access to the menu and prices to plan precisely. I appreciated the e-mail and store confirmation regarding the reservation.

Cons

Not able to locate local restaurants who uses or provide services from the Yelp reservations.

Holly
Holly
  • Industry: Food Production

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

Yelp is great

Pros

Everyone uses Yelp and we are happy to join the crowd

Cons

Ads can be deceiving when you are looking for a specific company. The ads make you think you are on the company you were looking for but it is instead a paid ad.

Kristina N.
Kristina N.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 27/4/2019

Makes reserving a table quick and easy!

Pros

I have used Yelp Reservations on a few different occasions. I tend to use Yelp to look up restaurants because I don't always want to eat the same food, so its pretty nice to be able to find a new restaurant and make a reservation right away.

Cons

I don't see this ever being a need of mine, but it would be nice to be able to enter the time rather than pick from the times listed. I have noticed each reservation is 15 mins apart. But I'm not sure if that is something that is the choice of the restaurants or Yelp.

• Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 12/9/2019

Yelp Reservations is Amazing

seamless, easy and smooth. It's a great transition for the end user.

Pros

People are already on Yelp. They are doing research, finding places, reading reviews. It's a logical next step to make a reservation for the end user.

Cons

It does have a monopoly on it service through it's portal and lack fo competition is a bad thing for future pricing.

• Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 16/4/2018

I love the convenience of being able to make a reservation without having to call ahead

Ability to quickly make reservations at my favorite spots!

Pros

The app is fairly easy to use. Functionality is adequate and accomplishes its purpose to help me make reservations at my favorite restaurants.

Cons

Limitations on number of restaurants (not all businesses use the app). I wish I could use the app the make reservations at any restaurant.

Tami
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 22/6/2021

Yelp For Restaurants

I work parttime for a catering company on weekends as a general organizational/admin type assistance, and managing our yelp page is part of the gig. This last year has been hard so having an online presence where customers can share how much they've enjoyed our service has been crucial in keeping the business afloat. I really appreciate how yelp pivoted at the beginning of 2020 to show that we offer take out / curbside pickup options and has a way to send inquiries directly to our inbox, along with all of our other contact info.

Pros

I like how easy this software makes it for small, locale businesses to promote themselves to their customer base. You have everything all at a glance, your contact info, hours of operation, details regarding the type of servicing we provide. When Covid hit, the interface was updated to reflect that we offer delivery, take & curbside pickup to the very top of the page (impossible to miss) which has been so crucial to keep business afloat in these weird times when you have to think of out of the box ways to keep customers engaged. I also love that customers are able to post images of their meals! As a catering company we often create brand new menus for each event so having a huge photo assortment of what we can do is amazing!

Cons

One of the biggest features of Yelp for Restaurants is customers leave feedback on their experience. Typically people will write reviews if they had an amazing experience or if they had a terrible one. I iwsh there was an option to filter out reviews for things like "I called them and they didn't answer their phone - 2 stars" because that's not reflective of the service itself, and we don't have a way to determine if they called outside of business hours. Luckily you have the ability to respond back to commenters.

weiss

Reviewed on 13/7/2022

Easy review on Yelp

I am thrilled with the Yelp Guest Manager, It has brought us so much business and I do not know what we would do without it. From start to finish it is a great system and we are very pleased with it.

Pros

I like that my reviews speak for themselves. I love that people can upload pictures of their meals and photos of the restaurant. It makes potential clients comfortable like they have been there before.

Cons

Sometimes the wait time are a little inaccurate so we have guests that come in without reservations and then they get upset at the wait time they are told.

Elyse
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

A great solution from a brand you already trust

Yelp Reservations makes it possible to snag your customers right as they're getting hungry. As one of those customers, I'm grateful for a solution that lets me find my cake and eat it, too! I hope more of my favorite restaurants start using it, too!

Pros

I love it when a brand I already know and love rolls out a software solution that solves a major problem. The problem? There are so many reservation options out there, and as a customer I have a short fuse when it comes to wasted time. When I'm hungry, I want my reservation yesterday. Yelp to the rescue! I love that I can make reservations right through the app I use to find my food.

Cons

Yelp Reservations does have some of the same problems Yelp itself does: namely, the visual layout of the software is a little confusing. But it's a small price to pay for the ease of use you get.

Kelsey
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 9/9/2019

Yelp reservations has been great

Yelp reservations has been straight forward and helpful when trying to get reservations for a lot of restaurants that do not have the capability.

Pros

Yelp and Yelp Reservations have been great. It makes reservations easy and convenient as the information is all in one place.

Cons

Can be a little clunky on mobile but otherwise, there isn't a whole lot to dislike about the software.

Megan

Reviewed on 28/3/2018

Pros

Really like that the mobile app will go anywhere and can also track your location in order to get your opinion on the different places that you go.

Cons

I really dont have any cons at this point. Just that new places should get on here asap so they can start getting great reviews and connecting with customers

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

want it. get it. go.

Pros

simplicity. reliance on the crowd for ongoing validation and assessment. transaction support and integration

Cons

sometimes clunky. 'search' and 'results' are, too often, disconnected. multiple features and functionalities don't always work in synch

Josh
  • Industry: Restaurants

Reviewed on 24/11/2018

Great for users, not business owners

For users it's great, however, their business end needs work. We ended up discontinuing ad service with them, but you can never remove your listing unless your business is closed.

Pros

Yelp reservations is great as a user. You can make reservations for local restaurants with just a click of a button. You are able to search different restaurants in the area depending on what you are in mood for, it's great

Cons

As a business owner, Yelp is a nightmare. Many times the reservations did not populate on my end. I've had many times where people made reservations but I never got the notification from yelp. Also, they try to sell you advertisements, which is great, however, the stats the sales people give you does not hold true at all. Yes, I got 100 clicks from my ad, but only 1 of those was someone from the town where my restaurant is. The other 99 were very far away, some being on the other side of the country.

Michele

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

Great tool to use when traveling and looking for a good place to eat.

Pros

I enjoy the reviews and pictures other users share to help me make a more informed decision on where to choose.

Cons

Nothing, I love this app. I have enjoyed everything about it.

Kalin
Kalin
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for Free Trial

Reviewed on 9/6/2020

Useful, but Behind the Competition

This software has great reviews and information about restaurants. It is easy to use and has a wide user base. The only problem is that there is not a defining feature that would cause me to recommend it over Google alternatives that are already built into my phone.

Pros

Yelp Reservations allows the user to read reviews of different restaurants, see pictures of menu items posted by others, see contact information for restaurants, and make reservations to restaurants that have this feature set up. Having all of this information in one place is very convenient, and helps the user to make informed choices on where to eat. The layout is nice and easy to use. Yelp also has a wide user base, which means that the amount of information posted is large and extensive.

Cons

I found Yelp Reservations lacking versus the competition. I often search for places to eat on Google Maps simply because once I find a place to eat, I can then navigate there within the same app. Google Maps offers reviews, pictures, menus, and the ability to make reservations within the app. Simply put, Yelp offers fewer features than competitors and is lesser-known. While it is good software, these factors make it hard to recommend over Google Maps for simplicity-sake.

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Helpful app for reservations

I do like Yelp reservations but for the cost I think that the app interface should be much better.

Pros

I like the simplicity of this app and that I am able to customize the tables to mimic what my restaurant floor looks like - makes reservations easier to manage

Cons

I do not like the interface of this for mobile devices. I use two iPads to manage reservations and they will not sync with each other. One will show a table Is available and the other app will not update and show the same.

Ryuta

Reviewed on 12/3/2018

Easy reservation app

Pros

Good when you need to make reservations online. HIt also has reminder systems by email and text messages.

Cons

If you are the one who is getting the reservation through this app, there will be a lot of no shows. Should have some penalty to users who do not show up without canceling.

rayza
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 6/3/2020

very good for those who are traveling to other countries and states

i found my favorite place thanks to the app and i am satisfied with the suggestions that are close to my region.

Pros

The interesting thing is that you can get in touch with the place you want to go and find out what is best for you so you dont waste your time going to a place that is not pleasant

Cons

what is missing is to update the app more because it has many indications that there are no more.

Kelly
Kelly

Reviewed on 7/2/2019

Yelper special

I love it and makes life on the go much easier .. it helps me really tackle a new city when it comes to dining

Pros

I love that this app is a like a one stop shop for me. I'm busy on the go and constantly travel, so not only can I find reviews. Coupons. Numbers and directions I can also get ahead and make my reservations . Love love love it!

Cons

I wish more restaurants would catch on and upload their information.

Jasmine
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 20/7/2022

THE best app there is!

Overall I like this app a lot, other than not being able to change your orders that it, I still love the app and I still recommend using it.

Pros

I love this app and it is going to be a round forever this is the quickest and most efficient app ever I love it. I can see this app being around for a very long time

Cons

The least thing that I like about this app is that When you want to reorder or change your order to your food you might have to cancel and reorder. you cant make changes once it is been sent out

Lisa
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Easy way to make reservations

I am happy with Yelp, it's something that I trust and I see that customers trust it too.

Pros

I think that it was very easy to use and that was the best thing about it for me. I like things that are convenient and easy and this fit the bill.

Cons

There is nothing negative I can think of to write about, everything functioned well and did exactly what I was hoping for.