JivoChat Reviews

About JivoChat

JivoChat is a business communication tool for e-commerce companies. It offers live chat, emails, calls and Facebook messaging in one omnichannel app. Users can implement live chat on their website, provide chat support to...

4.7

Browse JivoChat Reviews

Natapol
Natapol
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 12/6/2021

Very solid and mature Livechat and omnichannel inbox

I love the social media integrations, team chat, and the mobile apps. I got my staffs to get onboard immediately. It was easy. And the best thing was that it fixed my serious issue with FB messenger not loading nor showing up on all of our android mobile phones in the past week. JivoChat just solved our issues in minutes.

Pros

Livechat and Social media integrations are stable and wok as they are supposed to. The deployment was very easy, and I could get started right away without any problem. The main reason I came to try JivoChat was because I was having issues with FB Business Suite on my Pages for messengers. So I gave JivoChat a trial and "WOW" I was so impressed. I should have tried this long time ago. The mobile apps are stable for both iOS and Android also. Team chat is another plus point for me.

Cons

UI is a bit old. However, in a way, it is very easy to use and get started. Nothing else really. I feel this is a very solid and mature product. Not much extra features but they are more than enough for SME's

Valeh
Valeh

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

Efficient way of communicating with customers

Pros

All potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don’t get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.

Cons

In some websites JivoChat window pops up immediately without clicking on it. It is very disturbing for me. I don’t know if this feature could be turned off or not. Because I couldn’t see such option. But it would be great if this feature was editable.

Response from Jivosite

Hey Valeh,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review.

The trigger, which is the feature of our chat popping up on your page, it's an automatic message that proactive invites your visitors to interact with your agent.

You can fully customize or even disable this function. To know how to do it please check this link:

This can be a feature that can work totally on your favor. Check these articles to know how to benefit from it using on your website:

"10 Ways to Gain Conversions with Jivochat's Proactive Invitation"

"How to make proactive invitations work perfectly"

Replied 18/10/2018
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 18/3/2020

Find ANYTHING else

I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. HUGE waste of time

Pros

Easy to use - until you need help - then they vanish

Cons

While it was easy enough to use starting out, their customer service is horrible! Delayed responses, uncaring about client needs - even when you want to PURCHASE more!

HoneyBook and Freshchat

ease of installation

Top JivoChat Alternatives

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 26/2/2022

JivoChat a well established chat and support tool

Pros

JivoChat is a well-established chat and support tool that has been helping us to communicate with our customers. Its features include live chat, and chatbot, making it the perfect solution for our company looking to improve our customer service.

Cons

Brand removing is not available for my subscription

LiveAgent

Reasons for Choosing JivoChat

They are closing down the service.

Reasons for Switching to JivoChat

It is more costly to add extra agents
Vitaly
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Reviewed on 6/8/2020

Great solution for the website

Jivochat helps us get more leads

Pros

Integration with other business apps CRM, mail etc.

Cons

Would like more configuration options for some features

Zoho SalesIQ

Price / functionality

Reviewed on 11/8/2021

My experience using JivoChat

JivoChat has made it very easy for my business and agency clients to communicate with customers.

Pros

Easy integration to WordPress and the ability to have a separate and dedicated number for customer support inbuilt in JivoChat.

Cons

JivoChat can sometimes be a challenge to customize but becomes easy once you figure it out.

Farid
Farid
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 24/10/2018

Essential tool for any type of website.

Pros

JivoChat is direct communication method between website visitor and owner. Not every visitor is villing to buy something. But with smart features of JivoChat most percentage of visitors can be turned to buyers after short conversation. My most liked feature in Wix is pop up window with custom message which most of visitors tend to start conversation.

Cons

There is one feature which I want to offer. While chatting with website admin it would be great if visitors could send voice messages in order to express their ideas more clearly.

César

Reviewed on 22/9/2021

Simple, easy integration chat application

almost ready-to-use online chat widget application.

Pros

you need very low effort to setup and integrate the web widget to our self developed applications.

Cons

it doesn´t offers too much administration features to separate chats among different areas, but we know it´s proportional to the cost of the application.

bakka
  • Industry: Building Materials

Reviewed on 11/11/2023

jivochart review

Pros

it provides enough security for site visitors

Cons

The only problem is updating the softw are

• Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 25/12/2022

Jivochat best performance chat with customers

My experience with jivo chat is great I have been using it for a year now easy and useful and I keep using it. Best performance

Pros

I like how easy you can use this software, I have been using it with our customers you can chat in different languages upload photos and files to help your customers more. Best ever

Cons

I like everything about the software but I would love to see new features like blue seen option would be great

Mostafa

Reviewed on 10/8/2021

great chat service with alot of integrations

good

Pros

they have integration with Facebook messenger & Instagram & telegram , WhatsApp which you can still able to reply your visitor on his social platform messages

Cons

they don't have their own chatbot but it's on their roadmap , I hope they release it soon

Pavel
  • Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

The best live chat on the market

Pros

Our team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!

Cons

For all my 3 years of working with this program, I have never encountered any problems, for all questions you can get help from supporting the application on their website at any time.

Philippe
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 10/9/2022

A solid solution to communicate with your visitors

I run multiple web projects and now, the visitors prefer to go to Live Chat rather than a contact page. They can find someone to quickly answer them. It gives a human aspect on your business. So, I look for some Live Chat (there are a lot) and I choose JivoChat. This is a solid solution with a substantial number of customers. Since I have better communication with my visitors and sell more.

Pros

I like to view what the visitor is typing before he sends his question. It helps a lot to deliver fast and accurate answer to him.

Cons

Only the statistic, they are basic. But, with all the tools I have it is compensated.

Siddu
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 16/11/2018

One of the best chat we have used so far

Using for more than 4 years and never thought to go for any other chat services.
Jivo chat is good.

Pros

Easy to configure.
Easy to Use.
Many options for users to connect.
Compatible for the devices

Cons

Analytics should be improved or send weekly analytics report to the mentioned email ID

Usama

JivoChat Best Tool To Increase Sales

Pros

JivoChat helped me to increase my sales up to 90% there is no chance of missing any customer chat notification or any bug like most of other chats and mostly i'm in love with JivoChat IOS & Android Apps it makes things much more easier i can talk to my customers anytime anywhere with my Phone all i can say is JivoChat brings life to my website and my business thank you again i will be your loyal customer forever

Cons

smooth fast easy & professional best service in cheap price

Mwiraguzu
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Jivo is faster

Pros

The tool is faster and easy to integrate on a website with HTML code in the footer of the website, and you get chatting with clients right away, I like live preview of the messages which help me to see messages of the user before they even send hence resolving their issues faster

Cons

It does not allow the use of custom email for support, and only works with forwarding messages where outgoing messages to clients through the email would go from jive email address

Velicu
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Jivo chat is very good!

Comunication.

Pros

I recommend it! It's great to be able to communicate with your prospects. It has helped me to grow my business.

Cons

Everything is fine, I have nothing to reproach

Tania
  • Industry: Import & Export

Reviewed on 4/2/2020

Great application

Pros

- The triggered chat
- Ease of installation
- Filtering of transcriptions

Cons

- My company don´t have any cons about this software.

Julie
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Patternmaster.com

Great way to communicate with the end user of our products. Reduces the amount of phone calls.

Pros

Allows more users than other software and contains the same features.

Cons

I can not think of a feature I do not like. It works well for our business.

Shawn
Shawn

Reviewed on 17/2/2019

A great communication suite for your website.

I am using JivoChat for my chat service. I especially love the callback feature. You can add your business phone as caller id and receive the call on the app, in desktop browser, or on a phone number you specify. I am gradually boosting my conversion rate with this app.

Pros

I really liked all of the great features and integrations that make JivoChat a great asset for your business. It’s a very easy to use platform, so first time users and new employees will catch on fast.

Cons

It was customizable but it can use a little more options to make it more adaptive depending on your business, such as widgets and more.

Tamari
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 29/1/2020

I love Jivochat

Pros

I found the chat accidentally, while searching for the system which would show better that our website had an online chat. I am very satisfied with jivochat, it is definetely one of the best.

Cons

I am using free version now, we are 4 agents and the price is a bit above our budget.

Response from Jivosite

Hey Tamari! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review and thank you for the positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We wish you the best in your business and we're always here to help when you need us.

Replied 5/2/2020
  • Industry: Information Services

Reviewed on 17/5/2022

Good for the price

Pros

It have multiple channel integration like WhatsApp, sms, messenger and more which is great

Cons

There are no in house chat bot option and recommended options on the site is expensive and other options might have difficulty in getting it to work with jivo. chat robot would help save agents time and redirect questions answerable by faq to faq and not to agents. It would be great if they could offer it.

Damon
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 10/2/2020

Very easy to use and straight-forward chat software. Highly recommended

Pros

The app allows me to connect with our website visitors daily and the reporting tools give us a good view of daily activities. The program is easy to use and we have seen a rapid improvement in our Customer Care Department for the short time we have been using it.

Cons

I miss the daily visitor statistics in our analysis tools. Would be a great feature.

dejen
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 10/2/2020

jivochat

i like it i had a good amount of success with jivochat and its super easy to use.

Pros

i can connect with customers with ease and answer all their questions right away.

Cons

how often the chat pops up for the customer, some customer might get frustrated and leave the website

Darrin

Reviewed on 18/2/2020

Great Experience

Pros

Easy access to all customers currently on our website. and very easy to talk real time with real buyers

Cons

Can be difficult to stay in touch with customer if they dont give a phone number