JustCall Reviews

About JustCall

JustCall is the All-in-One Business Communication Platform. Effortlessly connect with prospects and customers via voice, SMS, email, and WhatsApp. Automate tasks and streamline workflows with 100+ integrations and AI assistance,...

4.1

Browse JustCall Reviews

Aaron
Aaron
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 3/8/2019

Using JustCall Daily

We are happy to be onboard and can see many years ahead using JustCall as our VoIP system.

Pros

Our team use JustCall daily as our main office lines are pushed into JustCall which handles our IVR, team number management and call recording.
We use HubSpot office-wide and find that the intergration works perfectly which means our productivity has increased greatly using this platform.

When minor issues arise the support team are extremely quick to fix which is a must for us in a digital space where clients rely on us over the phone for jobs.

The entire user interface for backend management is simple to learn and easy to navigate.

Cons

Pricing for additional phone numbers & users can get a little costly.

Aman
Aman
  • Industry: Chemicals

Reviewed on 3/3/2023

JustCall Review: A Comprehensive and User-Friendly Communication Platform

JustCall is a highly regarded communication platform that offers a comprehensive set of features and functionalities for businesses. The platform has been praised for its user-friendly interface, efficient call management capabilities, seamless integration with other business tools, and exceptional customer support. While some users have reported occasional glitches or bugs and high pricing plans, these issues have not been experienced by all users and may depend on individual requirements and experiences. Overall, JustCall appears to be a reliable and efficient communication platform for businesses.

Pros

JustCall is a highly favored communication platform for businesses due to its user-friendly interface, advanced call management functionalities, seamless integration with various business tools, and exceptional customer support. These features have been highly appreciated by users and contribute to the popularity of the platform.

Cons

I have experienced occasional technical issues and malfunctions with JustCall, which can cause inconvenience during usage. Additionally, a few users have expressed concerns about the platform's pricing plans, which they find to be relatively expensive for small businesses. However, it should be noted that these issues are not universal and may vary based on individual user requirements and experiences.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Aman, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful.

Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team.

You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Replied 6/5/2023
Mike
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 24/4/2024

Nickles and Dimes

Meh. Switched to SMRTPhone which, for my purposes, is much more integrated and user friendly. It is far more cost effective that Just Call. Sadly, the product was OK, but they really need to come up with other options for Solopreneurs. Say, a charge for ala cart integrations.

Pros

The system and phone app work well. Call quality was good.

Cons

Advertises that it integrates with various CRMs. That is only true at the second level of service which requires two users. As an individual user that was a waste of money, but I tried it until I found that to get FULL integration with my CRM (Podio), I had to upgrade once more to the third level and pay for multiple users. I cancelled. Service was OK, though not sure they really kept close track or understood all my questions. The las person I spoke to before cancelling, tried to argue with me about what I experienced. That was pretty pathetic.

Response from SaaS Labs

We are very sorry you had to go through these issues, Mike! Its definitely not the experience we hope to offer. Apologies!
We're glad you found a solution that works well for you with SMRTPhone. We wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

Top JustCall Alternatives

Danielle

Reviewed on 23/4/2024

Exhausting and Tedious

The Just Call support team are very responsive but can never do anything to help. The service is totally not suited to compliance checking and makes my job almost impossible.

Pros

The quality of the call recording seems good.

Cons

Finding the calls needed for compliance is ridiculously hard - you can't remove 5 second calls from the list, only the client name appears on the call window but only the number appears in the dashboard. There is no option for configuration for the company's needs in an overview and reporting is only one simple report.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you for your honest feedback, Danielle. We understand your frustration regarding the challenges you're facing with compliance checks. While we're glad the call recording quality is good, the current search and reporting features clearly fall short of your needs.
We are working towards these issues and hope to deliver the best experience for our valued customers like you.

Ramona
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Reviewed on 24/1/2024

It’s good but could be better

When there is a concern it takes a long while to get help and they don’t get back to you with updates. New features are nice but there should be more

Pros

I like the ease and how they are constantly trying to upgrade what they do

Cons

Customer support is not always helpful and not always around

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you Ramona for your feedback. Appreciate it.
We strive to be there for you whenever you need us, and we're truly sorry if that wasn't always the case. We're actively working to improve our response times and communication channels, so you can always reach a helpful representative quickly.

Replied 25/1/2024
Terri
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 26/4/2024

JustCall - Fantastic Organizational Communication Tool

Pros

Our organization captures all phone communication through JustCall's integration with our CRM. The integration allows me to call or text contacts directly from the CRM without typing in a number. This is a true timesaver!

Additionally, JustCall's reliability is impressive. Calls are clear and never dropped.

Cons

If JustCall could create, save, and share texting templates to send to contacts quickly, it would be near perfect!

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks a bunch, Terri for these amazing words. It truly made our day!

Grace

Reviewed on 19/3/2024

I like using JustCall.

Overall, my experience with just call has been positive.

Pros

The customer service representatives are helpful, polite and very attentive. You only have to wait a few minutes for assistance with most tickets. The price is right for the service and the interface is fairly intuitive.

Cons

The call logs board can be slow to sync.

Janna
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 27/3/2024

Efficient phone/messaging software for business

Happy with my overall experience with JustCall. Would recommend.

Pros

Easy to use online business phone. The bulk SMS option is great when trying to reach multiple clients at the same time. Customer service is prompt and very helpful.

Cons

The reception could be better at times.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you Janna for your great feedback! It truly made our day.

Noni

Reviewed on 30/3/2024

Justcall: A good way to reach your customers

Pros

1. Ease of use
2. Loved the auto-dialling and predictive dialling feature
3. Dashboard system makes it simple to track

Cons

1. Sometimes the dashboard numbers malfunction.
2. Calls get dropped
3. Choppy call quality even with a decent internet connection

Response from SaaS Labs

We're happy to hear you find JustCall easy to use and value features like auto-dialing, predictive dialing, and the easy-to-track dashboard.
We love the Dialers too :)

However, we understand your frustration with occasional dashboard malfunctions, dropped calls, and choppy call quality. These issues can definitely disrupt your workflow.
We will work towards resolving these issues and providing you a great experience.

Have a great day. Cheers!

Olivier
Olivier
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 25/3/2024

Amazing telephony solution for small businesses

Pros

The integration with our existing CRM and mobile app

Cons

Call and SMS charges can creep up pretty quick

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you for a fantastic review, Olivier! It truly made our day.

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Reviewed on 26/7/2019

Tight integration with Copper and Zapier

We rely 100% on JustCall now. We had used Aircall previously and in another life, we used Skype. JustCall is the most complete solution for our tech stack and setup. Their support team is a key to ongoing satisfaction and prices are reasonable given the functionality provided.

Pros

We selected JustCall because of its native integration with Copper CRM.
We have found that also integrates easily with Zapier and the team does have a range of other native integrations that are useful.

Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support. The Support is 10/10.

What we also like is that JustCall is always releasing new features. Not all of them are applicable to our use case but it shows that the team is proactive and on the ball.

Cons

We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating. However the Support response was very fast and attentive and the team would work out practical solutions. We find the app very stable now.

Aircall and RingEX

JustCall has better integration with Copper CRM

Aircall and RingEX
Micah

Reviewed on 26/7/2019

Great web interface/ Terrible phone app

Pros

The web interface is super awesome and simple. It is always getting new features to.

Cons

The app is so so so bad. You can’t add contacts. You can’t use 3D Touch and get a menu that would let us call trough JustCall app but from the regular contacts on the phone. Most of the time it does not ring on my phone but does on the iPad. The overall interface of the app is terrible. It’s really hard to find the voicemail. I have endless dislikes about the app.

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Because of the Zoho CRM integration and the price.

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Price, and integration price. Also the fantastic web interface. (I figured over time the app would get fixed. I was wrong about that)
Kathleen

Reviewed on 29/9/2022

Good function with great customer service

Pros

Customer service is very responsive and accepts suggestions

Cons

The system is still a bit clunky and could use better integration

Kixie PowerCall

Reasons for Choosing JustCall

Needed a reliable way to handle stop messages

CallRail and CallTrackingMetrics

Price

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product.

With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail?

Please share details about the issue at [email protected] and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Replied 6/10/2022
Gus

Reviewed on 5/8/2019

JustCall Review

Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Pros

Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Cons

Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

Five9 and RingEX

Five9 and RingEX

Reasons for Switching to JustCall

Had easier integrations, more transparent pricing and a quicker onboarding process.

Reviewed on 26/7/2023

JustCall Review

Working with the folks at JustCall has been really positive. Their customer care team are extremely responsive and you don't find yourself hanging around on chats - they get back to you really quickly. I also like how positive the experience has been working their product team. We had a integration we wanted to another sales tool we were using and their team went out of their way to see if there was a work around and built out a solution over the weekend.

Pros

JustCall is easy to make calls with. You have the choice of the dialler on your browser, app or via a desk phone. It also works out from a number what the dialling code should be which when you have alot of calls to make is great for speed and ease of use. The voicemail drop is a nice feature - not the most intuitive feature to use and took a bit of reading to get set up but works nicely.

Cons

Some of the layouts and functionality feel a bit clunky and hard to read. There have been some improvements recently but feels a bit old fashioned. I really struggle getting the data I need from the analytics page it would be better to have a stronger managed package to CRMS to be able to read that data straight in those systems

Zoom Phone
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 5/9/2023

Just Call: A Review for Businesses

I believe that my experience with Just Call is a roller coaster ride. There were times that my usage was at the lowest because of the conflicts and confusion I have encountered but there were times as well when it is easy to use.

Pros

One of the things that I love Just Call is the user-friendly interface. Moreover, I also like how it integrates with other websites just like Pipedrive (for the leads) and make.com (automation). Also, we suggested a feature last time that can mute the call while we get the credit card information of clients and it worked.

Cons

What I like least about Just Call is the unclear and misguiding instructions coming from their team members. The suggestions and instructions of the first member is different from the second one which makes the client confused. Also, there were times when I went back and forth many times with them about our business registrations but we still ended up being rejected despite following their instructions.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts, James! We're thrilled you love the user-friendly interface and how seamlessly we integrate with Pipedrive and make.com. It's fantastic to hear our team successfully implemented the call muting feature you suggested.

We're sorry about the confusion caused by conflicting instructions – that's not the experience we aim for. We're actively addressing this to provide clearer guidance in the future.

Your feedback means a lot, and we're committed to making your journey smoother. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or improve, we're here for you. Cheers!

Matthew

Reviewed on 29/7/2023

Unauthorised charging and short refunds. Locked out of account with credits bought and paid...

A nightmare! I lost weeks of time and thousands in generally predictable income. I wish I would have got hands on earlier. The thousands spent without first hand dealing with them. I wish I did it years ago. I am excited to cut costs and work with a company that does not allow there staff to act like this.

Pros

for the 4 times I got to use it the mass text. And even though I never got a chance to use it the AI bot sounds interesting but. Other then that I liked looking for a new company that will respect all levels of business not just what it looks like at face value.

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE! Rude and condescending. repackaged standard offers as ways of trying to fit a categoric failure. I felt like I was being pitched by cons. and the con was horrible at cons.

Reviewed on 16/8/2019

Great alternative to landline and other VOIP services

It was a simple change from my business landline phone to JustCall. They helped get the number ported and everything went well. They keep making great updates to the software and it is easy to setup and use.

Pros

It is a feature-rich calling and texting platform with lots of bells and whistles. Integrates with our CRM software seamlessly.

Cons

I haven't found anything as of yet. It has met my expectations and then some.

Cost

CRM Integration

Response from SaaS Labs

"Hi David, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing. Every bit of feedback goes a long way! We're glad you're enjoying the tool so far.
To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guide: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

Replied 18/5/2022
Dillon

Reviewed on 31/7/2019

You get what you pay for

Very poor. I really don't like to give harsh reviews, but the amount of challenges we've had from JustCall and the minimal support (i.e. "you're using headphones with a plug in, try to use wireless headphones.") has led to a lot of frustration for the team, which impacts our numbers at the end of the month/quarter. Mindset plays a huge role in selling, and JustCall has been a pretty big headache.

Pros

Our CFO liked it for the price and the functions of it. It integrates with Hubspot, easy to use text message platform, and the ability to listen in on calls.

Cons

The overall sound quality is very poor. Our sales team has had multiple complaints from customers that they cannot hear them, which directly affects our ability to come across as professional and, at the end of the day, sell to our clients.

Cost and hubspot integration

price and text/hubpot integration
Randy

Reviewed on 12/9/2023

Randys point of view

Oveall I am getting good results from the Text blast. Everything else I really dont use much due to the expense but The bulk sms is the best option on this platform for me.

Pros

The Mass texting and the auto dialer. IT gets expensive but you just have to limit yourself to afford the fetures.

Cons

The cost is alot. I try my best to stay away from intergrating too muchand for using too man of the options that are available. The one thing I dont like is the cost per seat., I can only affrod one extra seat because it's 460 per seat. that is really way too expensive. I can't even hire a full 5 man staff.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks a bunch for sharing your honest thoughts with us! We've taken your feedback seriously.

Our team constantly strives to keep our prices competitive within the industry while providing top-notch product offerings. Your insights are crucial in helping us refine and improve. Cheers!

Prateek
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 10/1/2017

The product I have been looking for

Working in an import/export industry, its always difficult to rely on skype or other voice calling apps that are dependent on internet for your daily international calls.
I will tell you an example - I am a price broker for a very famous UK based hotel chain and I operate from India. Skype was a good solution for me as I was able to make cheap calls to UK. However, when my business associates used to call me on my Indian landline or mobile number, it was very expensive for them (International standard calls are always expensive). With JustCall I got 3 numbers in my target countries (Spain, United States and United Kingdom) all mapped to my local Indian number. Just imagine the ease of calling any person in these 3 countries and be local to them as well, when they call you in return.

I was looking for a product like this and JustCall really helped me to take my business forward.

The pricing of the product is a bit higher as compared to competition, but let me tell you these guys have an awesome customer support. (They developed a small feature - a chrome extension just for me on request)

Pros

- Ease of use
- Calendar and scheduling mechanism
- Cheap calling rates to anywhere in the world

Cons

- The dialer could be a bit better
- Pricing is ok, but on a bit higher side

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you Mr. Khurana for this detailed and useful feedback.

Your chrome extension idea was really good and our other users are also finding it useful. Thanks to users like you who are helping us with useful feedback and product feature ideas to make JustCall the best phone system for businesses.

Coming on the pricing side - yes, we are probably 10-15% on higher side in comparison to Skype but the kind of integrations and other features like public calendar that we provide, it ends up providing more value to your business than what Skype does.

Wish your business grows rapidly in 2017 :)

Replied 10/1/2017
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 21/7/2023

My Honest Experience With JC

Pros

I love the ease of use, customer support and also templates. The system is easy to onboard and easier to develop with.

Cons

Subcategorizing of templates would be preferred. Rarely there are issues which prevent us from calling but usually corrected within 30 minutes.

Response from SaaS Labs

Hi Michael, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going.

Glad you loved our onboarding and also the templates to be used in your customer interaction. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful.

Replied 27/7/2023
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 9/5/2019

Good call system

Mostly it's good, but the problem with dropped calls and reception is frustrating.

Pros

I really like being able to just click a button and be able to call someone without dialing manually, but it's good that it has both options.

Cons

Sometimes the software drops calls or has very bad reception.

Response from SaaS Labs

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback & review.

Regarding call quality, as it is a function of numerous factors ranging from bandwidth availability, bandwidth consistency, microphone settings, local device environment & so on, it will be great if you can report some phone calls from the call logs section so that we can pull out the carrier level and device level insights and figure out the root cause. Usually high jitter, low mos and incorrect microphone settings are the 3 main reasons that are responsible for degrading call quality in any VoIP solution.

Just two days back we started providing support for Opus codec which ensures better call quality even at lower speeds. I'm sure you will notice an improvement in your call quality going forward. Also, we recommend using our desktop apps and if you are using headphones, they should USB ones and not Bluetooth.

Thanks again.

Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall

Replied 10/5/2019
Casey

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

Does the job well enough

I found communication with customer service challenging at times. Sometimes they'd make requested changes and not inform us when they went live. We'd find out something had changed through callers or staff commenting on it.

Pros

- Integrates with our CRM software for admissions
- Easy to use interface for both desktop and mobile

Cons

- Has fewer features than other VoIP systems we've used before or have in place for other phone lines

Cost.
Scott
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 7/8/2023

Scott from Quote Factory

Overall, I think it's a great product for the price point

Pros

JustCall is easy enough to use -- occasionally have issues with delays but might be due to internet bandwidth. We have an integration to our CRM that seems to work well.

Cons

routing inbound calls -- when someone calls into our direct line, there is a good way to route the calls to appropriate parties. Also the integration to Close seems to only be one way from JC > Close

Response from SaaS Labs

Thanks for the feedback, Scott! Glad to hear JustCall is working well for you.

We understand the challenges with inbound call routing and the one-way integration to Close. We're actively looking into these to enhance your experience.

Appreciate your positive perspective on the overall product. If you ever need assistance, we're here! Cheers