Aircall Reviews

About Aircall

Aircall is a cloud-based business phone and call center system that helps manage and streamline customer support and sales engagement operations. Designed for offices and teams in remote areas, it enables users to integrate the...

4.1
4.1

Browse Aircall Reviews

Ram
Ram
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

Aircall - One of the best VOIP dialers in the market now

We can reach out to all our inbound leads with quick TAT because of Aircall - This has impacted our sales pipeline in a super positive manner.

Pros

Their integration with Hubspot - All calls we make are automatically exported to our CRM with notes. This helps for reporting purposes. The call quality is generally good and UI is very fluid as well.

Cons

The connectivity issues (jitters, call quality issues) are very frequent. Prospects have complained that they see a local number from a different country when we make calls to them.

Response from Aircall

Hi Ram,

Thank you for taking the time to share your Aircall experience with us! We love to hear your team is benefiting from our HubSpot integration :) Regarding the connectivity and caller ID issues you have been experiencing, please send us more details via support.aircall.io so our teams can assist further.

Best,
Leslie from Aircall

Replied 21/10/2022
Alex
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

Overall amazing!

Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Pros

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Cons

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

CallTools, Zoiper and Ruby Receptionists

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

CallTools

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.

Reviewed on 9/4/2024

Customer Service is non-existent

Pros

Easy to use, has mobile app but sometimes glitchy. I like how you can set office hours

Cons

My annual subscription renewed without any notice and when I found out on the day it was renewed for another year, I contacted them immediately and asked them to cancel. Even though I contacted them on the day, they refuse to cancel and decided that their policy states they cannot cancel once it's renewed. What an easy money grab to lock customers in for another year. Doesn't take much effort to cancel/refund?

Doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth and I won't be recommending Aircall to my network. There are other companies that offer more features for 1/5 of the price.

Top Aircall Alternatives

Eden

Reviewed on 16/11/2021

Accuracy meets efficiency!

Our whole team attended the demo for the software and it was great, we had the chance to ask any questions throughout and it was all made really simple.

Pros

Great visibility throughout the application, so easy to navigate. The ease of transferring calls with the 'talk first' and overall just the intelligence behind it being made for any level of experience. I feel confident if I had a junior intern put onto the phones, I would barely have to cover anything within the app, it's all there.

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't remember my log-in details so prompts me to sign in again when it's been inactive for a certain period but it's easy enough to get straight back in.

Response from Aircall

Hi Eden,

We really appreciate you for leaving such a thoughtful review! The ease of training new reps is definitely a benefit we hear from our customers regularly, so it's great to hear this has also been your experience.

Regarding logging in, we are in the process of revamping this feature, so hopefully you won't experience issues with remembering your credentials for too much longer.

Have a great day!

Replied 23/11/2021
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 8/6/2019

Aircall has great features!

Pros

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Cons

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Twilio

Twilio

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 10/8/2020

AirCall makes handling incoming/outgoing phone calls very easy

We moved all our staff to working from home and needed a way to have the same functionality with our remote workers as we had in our office with extensions, hunt groups etc.

Pros

The desktop client works really well as an endpoint for presence and call handling.

Cons

The "IVR" flow is pretty limited in its functionality but it was sufficient for our basic needs.

Garret
Garret

Reviewed on 17/6/2022

Expensive, Unreliable, Bad Customer Support - Avoid at all costs

Overall, I would say that I have WASTED several thousand dollars on a solution that seemed like it had everything we needed and just FAILED to deliver.

Pros

The product was easy to deploy. It checks the box on the features you want/need, but it DOES NOT deliver on any of them. System is down every week. All outbound calls are marked as SPAM. The support team is less than helpful. The call quality is HORRIBLE and has static across all staff members who use the system.

Cons

The call quality is horrible for both outbound and inbound calls.
The phone numbers are all marked as SPAM and their support team provides articles on how we have to fix it rather than resolving it themselves.
The service is SUPER expensive compared to Ring Central or other platforms that have better reliability

Response from Aircall

Hi Garret,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry that you've had a bad experience with us so far. I see that you've been in contact with our team, so hopefully we can find a way to resolve your concerns. Concerning the SPAM issue you've been having, this is an issue across all VoIP solutions for one major reason: the carriers in charge of issuing phone numbers resell numbers that have been previously abused and marked as SPAM by consumers. Instead of retiring these numbers, they get resold to us and we only find this out when our customers let us know. The best solution we can offer you is to replace these numbers. You can work with your Customer Success Manager directly, if you choose to go this route.

We hope that we can find a way to continue working together in the future.

Best,

Replied 23/6/2022
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Reviewed on 15/10/2023

Aircall makes comms easier in Hubspot

Pros

I love the integration with Aircall and Hubspot to constantly communicate and report on my calls is the key thing for our success.

Cons

None that i can think of. we haven't looked at anything.

Pedro
Pedro

Reviewed on 6/10/2023

One of the best tools to do recordings

Pros

We use Aircall and it's integration with Hubspot to use in our remote team and it works very very well. Everything is logged automatically and we can even do workflows based on some Aircall rules.We also use it so send automatic SMS's and also to log recordings into hubspot.Everything works extremelly well

Cons

- The speed with Hubspot could be improved- SMS integration could be better

Verónica

Reviewed on 8/4/2024

Effortless communication

Pros

Seamless integration with Pipedrive and Looker for easy tracking. Streamline workflow and boost productivity effortlessly."

Cons

Is easier to update on the mobile than on the computer

Alexandre
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 2/5/2021

Pros

Hi,
My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests.
Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Cons

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.
Ashwin
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 6/12/2021

Poor business phone system, unethical billing

Bottom line:
If you are looking for a decent business phone system that offers decent quality phone calls and user experience, please look elsewhere. You shouldn’t be reading this review either, I would never recommend this company to any business owners. There are multiple companies around, I would advice you to check them out.

Good luck!

Pros

Integrates with salesmsg to send out mass sms

Cons

I had moved from Vonage to Aircall for my business phone system. I wanted to use salesmsg to send out mass marketing sms to my customers and the only company that salesmsg recommends to be integrated for voice calling feature was Aircall.

Within few hours of using the Aircall app I find myself using a sub par business phone system. The cellphone app is extremely unrefined, lots of bugs and many features are absent. As simple as copying and pasting phone numbers from contacts tab is a daunting task. I had to memorize the numbers if I need to copy it (that’s how poorly designed the app is)

Second flaw is that voice calls gets disconnected frequently. The phone call always disconnects after the first ring and I am forced to call every customer back as their calls don’t last past one ring. This is real haste, if your business gets good number of calls everyday.

Third major issue here is that their billing team are unethical. My phone numbers were ported 6 days past my billing date with Aircall. Hence I am now getting charged for my full monthly fees although I have no service with Aircall past the first 6 days since the start of my billing cycle.

When I approached the billing team, they declined to refund the balance (for the periods that I have no active service with Aircall) this I feel is ruthless billing policy towards small business owners like myself. I hate to pay two months of service for a poor business phone system that I had hardest time using.

Response from Aircall

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We understand that it can be frustrating when you purchase a tool for your business that isn't quite working the way you need it to.

We try to make our app as user friendly as possible, but of course there are several factors that are sometimes out of our control and can lead to unexpected user issues. Should you ever decide to give Aircall another try, I'd recommend downloading our browser extension, which would enable you to call your contacts in one click, rather than through copy and pasting. Here's where you can learn more about this feature: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/5259528-how-to-use-aircall-s-browser-extensions

Calls being dropped can be attributed to many factors, but one of the most common is a poor internet signal. Another could be simply be that the contacts you dialed declined your call. In these cases, even the best VoIP tool will run into issues.

It looks someone is in contact to resolve your billing issue.

Max

Replied 14/12/2021
Allen

Reviewed on 2/8/2017

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that...

Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

Pros

They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

Cons

I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning.

I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said.

Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back.

I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed.

This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year.

Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you!

I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

Karan

Reviewed on 31/8/2022

Aircall has saved us an insane amount of time handling customer calls!

Great platform to use if you have an in-house sales team selling & interacting with customers across the globe.

Pros

The ease of use with Aircall has helped us move from regular phone calls (across multiple devices) to handling everything on a platform.
Helped us keep track of every call and the notes for us to refer back to in times of need. The recording quality is incredible, we leverage this for our internal training and audit activities.

The CRM integrations provided are top-notch and save a lot of time for every user.

Cons

The pricing is on the higher side compared to the rest of the tools that offer similar features.
The mobile app is not as user-friendly as the web app, there is a lot of scope for improvement.

Response from Aircall

Hi Karan, thank you so much for your review! We're glad you're enjoying our notes, recording, and CRM sync features. Our mobile app will only get better as we have some of our best developers working hard on improvement projects as we speak! If you see room for improvement, please don't hesitate to let your account manager know. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Replied 8/9/2022
Jared

Reviewed on 8/5/2023

Solid Value - Reliable, Easy to Set Up, and Use

Aircall has been very easy to implement and maintain, and our users find the UI and other features easy to use and effectively help them perform their functions. Some internal development and use of external tools might be required in order to tailor the system to fit your org's needs, but the reasonable cost, aforementioned ease of deployment and use, and Aircall's developer friendly API far outweigh any drawbacks.

Pros

Aircall has been a very reliable and easy to implement tool for our org. The UI on both the end-user and admin side of things are intuitive, and easy to learn and use. New users are able to effectively use the system with very minimal training. Aircall is also reasonably priced and when paired with the ease of deployment and use makes the tool a good value.

Cons

Ability to natively integrate with other tools (eg. a CRM) is hit or miss, but something that is seemingly being expanded. In addition, both because of the above or depending on the complexity of the particular org's phone system use case, routing and other features may require the purchase of external tools or internal development in order to meet those expectations.

Response from Aircall

Hi Jared, thank you for such a detailed and positive review. It has made our day! 💚 We're super happy to hear how reliable and easy you've found our products. We do hear your comments about external tools and would love to hear more - would you like to share further details with our teams? You can do so by submitting a ticket to support.aircall.io. 🤓 Cheers! - Anthony from Aircall

Replied 17/5/2023
Dave

Reviewed on 9/2/2021

Terrible Audio Quality

Pros

Integrates nicely with HubSpot and many of the other services we use

Cons

The audio quality is beyond poor. Been using this service for months and I've submitted the feedback and even received a call from them to my cell phone and could tell immediately that they were using Aircall because of how bad the audio quality was. It drops in and out and causes issues with our business.

Grasshopper and Twilio

Reasons for Choosing Aircall

More features and better integration

Talkroute

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

I met a rep at a virtual event
Ana

Reviewed on 16/11/2021

The bare necesity

It handles all our basic needs for our company at an affordable cost.

Pros

This software is integratable on desktop and on our cell devices

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the voice is garbled and it makes it hard to conduct business

Zoom

Cost and need

Response from Aircall

Hi Ana,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it means a lot! To help you have an even better experience with Aircall, we recommend you follow our network recommendations in the following article; https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations

Hopefully this helps alleviate any quality concerns you may have experienced. If a specific issue arises in the future, please let our support team know so that we can help you resolve it: https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/

Replied 29/11/2021
Quentin

Reviewed on 14/1/2023

Great phone software with a great app

Great experience with the software but not so good commercially speaking.

Pros

I really enjoyed the UX/UI of the platform, how deeply integrated it is with other tech stack (CRM, customer service software, customer success software, etc.) and their Aircall mobile app is pretty useful when sales are on the go.

Cons

The pricing has gone crazy, they used to be affordable, or at least on par with other software and out of the blue, they increased it by so much that it became a real burden to keep using them.

RingCentral MVP and Ringover

Reasons for Switching to Aircall

French company, bette product/UX/UI.

Response from Aircall

Hi Quentin, thank you for sharing your review! Fantastic to hear you are benefiting from our App Marketplace and enjoying our UI ���� Regarding pricing, we'd love to help ensure you're getting the most out of your subscription! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager for more details. - Leslie from Aircall

Replied 18/1/2023
Laurène

Reviewed on 12/2/2023

Aircall is a good VOIP software, although a bit unreliable at times

Aircall is a pretty good VOIP software for our startup. We started using it with a 3-person team and still plan on using it for 30+ people. Both our Sales and Customer Success teams are using it, along with the Pipedrive and Help Scout integrations.

Pros

Aircall is easy to set up and to use daily. We've been using it for 2 years and will likely keep doing so in the year to come. The desktop app is practical, and so is the call recording feature. We're looking forward to the call transcription feature.

Cons

Aircall can be a bit unreliable at times. We often encounter minor bugs and glitches, which never last long but can be frustrating for daily users. The Pipedrive and Help Scout integrations work OK but sometimes result in lots of undistinguishable call recordings.

Response from Aircall

Hi Laurène, thank you for your Aircall review! Fantastic to hear that you're finding Aircall easy to set up and use ���� Regarding the occasional bugs, we understand your frustration and are working hard to improve the performance of Aircall. If you ever need technical assistance, please reach out to us so we can help. - Leslie from Aircall

Replied 15/2/2023
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 8/4/2022

One of the best software

Overall Aircall delivered amazing service, we used it everyday to contact countless customers and partners and it never failed to deliver. Great call quality, simple UI with great quality built into it. The coaching was one of the best features of Aircall, as an administrator you could jump into any ongoing call and give tips to the call center agent, while the customer can't hear your voice. It was a nice way to manage hard cases without any escalation.
Monitoring tools were also simple and effective along with the reporting. Simple yet amazing in everything.

Pros

The simplicity and quality of the platform are one of the biggest pros. It's a simple app and still manages to give the best features. Call and service quality is one of, if not the best.

Cons

There is not much to dislike about aircall, I'd say if they make user interface a bit more "fancy" that can be

Response from Aircall

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your review absolutely made our day. We're glad to hear you're making good use of our call coaching and monitoring features. This is the best way for you to train agents in real-time without disrupting customer experience. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Replied 13/4/2022
Murali

Reviewed on 26/1/2019

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

Pros

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Cons

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Alex
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 1/5/2023

Deceptive business practices. Non-existant support.

Pros

Looks good on the surface, but they employ incredibly deceptive business practices with respect to phone numbers purchases.

Cons

Their support is non-existent, and incompetent. Only their sales team will pick up a call. Been trying to get a hold of them for 2 weeks since they disconnected a primary business line we purchased through them and no human will return emails/calls. Stay far far away from this deceptive business.

Response from Aircall

Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We're sorry to hear about the issues with your phone numbers and we'd love to help... When you can, please submit a ticket to us at support.aircall.io so we can locate your Aircall account details and assist further. Expect an update here soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding. - Anthony from Aircall

Replied 22/5/2023
Mike
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 27/4/2021

Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion

Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Cons

Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

JustCall

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Promising the sky, delivering the hell...with a time spoiling helpdesk

Pros

Plenty of features but the most important is not working: calling
Possibility to use foreign numbers

Cons

The quality of the talks are disastrous. Our salespeople call 6 hours a day and not half an hour goes by without problems. Disconnected conversations, incomprehensible conversations, echoes as if we were on the moon ... Our salespeople and customers find it terrible. The helpdesk is trained to ask the same questions a thousand times and always blame the others (internet provider, cables, headphones...). First it was our internet provider Telenet. After we switched to the other internet provider Proximus especially for this reason, the problem remained the same. The Internet speed test they always ask for also proves that it is ok and even has capacity left. At their request we work with Ethernet cable, with their recommended Jabra headphones, with their recommended switches..... 1 conclusion : Aircall = NoCalling

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

Call management application

A super efficient solution that meets the needs of the market.

Pros

Business call management solution. It is very pleasant to use with a well thought out history.

Cons

The management of contacts can be much improved.

CloudTalk

CloudTalk

Response from Aircall

Hi there, thank you for your positive review! We're so happy to hear you found the switch to Aircall has met your team's needs ���� Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with your account. - Leslie from Aircall

Replied 21/11/2022