About CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics is a cloud-based call tracking and contact center solution for businesses and agencies that helps with tracking campaigns, reaching new audiences through integrated text marketing and online forms and using...

Browse CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Robert

Reviewed on 25/9/2020

Goodbye physical phone! Hello soft phone!

Pros

I can access it from anywhere, my home computer, my smartphone and it records all my calls so when I'm driving I can gather customer info and call them back after putting their info in my CRM.

Cons

It's highly customizable so that means it can be quite complicated in it's settings. But that's just a natural cause of it being very customizable, you have to invest some time to understand it.

Reviewed on 24/8/2020

Everything I was Looking For!

Pros

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Cons

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Replied 26/8/2020
Meira
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Reviewed on 4/5/2022

Choose Another Call Tracking Company

Pros

If it would work, it would be useful in measuring offline conversions.

Cons

Tried working with them for YEARS to get the data right because if it was correct, it would be so useful. Once I audited the data, the calls had nothing to do with the keyword data that was being reported. Until my arrival, the company was making decisions based on CTM's INCORRECT DATA! I implemented every change they recommended, including purchasing more numbers and inputting more sources but it was never resolved. When we decided to leave, they had auto-renewed our account and promised to refund, but did not. Additionally, many of the calls at the end were robocalls or hangups.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

We had been with them for years and wanted to try and maintain the current integration.

Top CallTrackingMetrics Alternatives

Armando
  • Industry: Law Practice

Reviewed on 19/9/2022

Happy trooper

CTM has been a total gamechanger for our business, from the capability to measure different sources to the extensive reports we can pull, CTM is simply a ''must have''

Pros

Tracking Sources, Dimension Reports, Recordings and Queues, all these features and how detailed they are help in great measure to achieve our production and marketing goals

Cons

No cons for now. CTM has offered a very smooth transition and work flow for us.

Twilio

Nextiva

Amazing for Agencies

Their support team has been amazing, transferring over my clients from one software to another went smoothly, the software does more than I need, and I have far more control over pricing to keep clients happy.

Pros

Before, I used a competitor's product, and while it was good, I didn't know how much I was missing out on.
CallTrackingMetrics gave me so much more control!
- how I price call tracking services for my clients (including charging by the minute if desired!)
- how I create phone number pools (no arbitrary, pre-selected minimum amount of numbers)
- what services each client needs
- easier and faster switching between client accounts

If you are an agency or manage multiple accounts, this software is the best that I've found. I was able to save my clients money and have far more control over price stability in the long run, while improving the number of features available!

Cons

CTM is complex and some of the UI is not as intuitive/quick to learn as I wish. It was easy to miss a step or two in client setup (even with the help of their great Support team), and sometimes finding the menu or options you need is not quick and easy.
This is partly due to the fact that the software does so much, but it would be nice if I could hide certain menus, or during setup, tell them to hide menus for me so that I don't have to constantly scroll through a lot of options I'll never use.

Max

Reviewed on 12/9/2022

Amazing software and support staff. Highly recommended.

Great experience with CTM! They are a trusted partner.

Pros

The software is fast and easy to use. It allows us to easily connect a variety of our campaigns from PPC, to email blasts, and so much more. The support staff is always readily available and great to work with.

Cons

At times the software can be a bit difficult to navigate when it comes to user administration and access levels.

Patrick

Reviewed on 12/9/2022

The product is excellent but the support is Amazing!

Head and shoulders above CallRail. Is a fundamental component of everything we do. 5-Star

Pros

Integration with Salesforce and Google products.

Cons

Separate setup for numbers and sources...would be nice if it were one process

Christabelle

Reviewed on 12/7/2019

CTM - A Good Monitor System

Pros

Call Tracking metric system is a tool that we use in the clinic to measure or track the referral sources that we have.

We also use it as a campaign tool for marketing. This software app has so much potential, I know there is lots of function but in our clinic, this is where were at.

Cons

It took me a while to figure the functions. A tutorial is available outside the program.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi Christabelle,

Thanks for the review! As you noted in your comments, there are a lot of features and added functionality in CallTrackingMetrics apart from call tracking for attribution. We've got great resources available on our Support Hub including live webinars, and our support team is always a phone call away if you ever have questions!

Replied 16/7/2019
Kevin
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 13/9/2022

CTM is a proven asset

I've been using CTM since 2014 and have learned a lot over that time. We are using CTM for almost all of our customers and most have more than one tracking number. If I ever have questions the support chat is able to help me figure out the issue or QA something in a sub-account. We've been very happy with our experience with CTM.

Pros

CTM continues to upgrade the platform to accommodate GA4 and other platforms we need to integrate with. It doesn't take long to set up sub-accounts and buy numbers, which is a plus.

Cons

I don't have any cons really. There are some features I don't use, but I'm sure they are used by other companies but that is just me nitpicking.

Jacob

Reviewed on 14/12/2022

Easy Call Tracking Setup

Overall it was a good experience and very helpful in attributing leads from our ads.

Pros

It was very easy to integrate with Google and Bing Ads.

Cons

It is a little pricy. Also, there were no notifications when things broke or integrations broke.

Thomas
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

Reviewed on 17/8/2020

The no. 1 calltracking tool for international businesses

With CallTrackingMetrics we are able to measure the number of incoming calls on a country and marketing channel level. This is extremely helpful in taking strategic decisions how to allocate our marketing budgets. We now now which channels are driving incoming leads via calls.

Pros

We've screened ten different calltracking tool. What made us choose CallTrackingMetrics is the intuitive interface combined with the many countries that are covered. We've been using CTM for more than 4 years now and are still very satisfied with the service and support they offer.

Cons

I wish it would be easier to purchase new numbers without having to contact the support team. This was possible up until 2019. Then the legislation changed in many countries, so a detailed check of our ID documents by the support team is now needed every time we want to buy a new number.

CallRail, ActiveDEMAND and Nextiva Call Center

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

We chose CallTrackingMetrics over the other call tracking services due to their amazingly easy-to-use interface. We have 20+ users working with CTM, so the interface needs to be self-explanatory. Additionally we were looking for a service, which can cover 50+ countries worldwide. Only CTM was able to handle our demand.
kolin

CTM Review

It's been great

Pros

I love the ability to filter and get precise specific data. Other programs are very broad, CTM is so specific

Cons

None. I have been using CTM for 6 months now and am a huge fan

Gary

Reviewed on 12/3/2021

Excellent Software

We’re always happy with Call tracking metrics. The service is great and they keep you informed of anything you need to know too.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the stats and reporting is great.

Cons

Can take a bit of getting used to the Config set up but once learnt, it’s easy enough. Support is excellent if you need to use them.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Gary!

Replied 17/3/2021

Reviewed on 10/10/2020

Simple tracking, lacking features

It works but doesn't fully get the job done. We have switched most of our sites to other providers.

Pros

It was very easy to set up CTM on a website. There's nothing that's rocket science here. It's a call tracking tool. The email reports are very nice.

Cons

It doesn't have as many robust integrations as CallRail, and the interface is a bit clunky. There have been a lot of issues with Google Analytics and Google Ads after using CTM.

Jonathan

Reviewed on 31/3/2020

CTM is The best in the industry

We use CTM for measuring results for our company's marketing efforts as well as our clients. We've been using CTM for 8+ years. When installed on websites, it loads much more quickly than other competing tracking tools. This is important for us because website load times are vital in maximizing our search engine optimization efforts and ensuring our websites are meeting Google's ranking factors.

Pros

Ease of use, quick load times when installed on websites, good customer support

Cons

None. CTM does everything we need it to do and more. Thats why we've continued to use it for 8+ years.

KENNNETH

Reviewed on 24/8/2020

Best Cal Followup

It has be a cost effective necessity for our advertising budget

Pros

This software gives us the ability to track our marketing and follow up with calls that we might have missed after hours. We like that we can regionally track where the calls are coming from so that we can optimize our budget.

Cons

It was a little tricky to set up cut once customer support walked us trough the problems we havent needed to tough things since

Reviewed on 12/3/2021

Great Software

Our overall experience is very good with call tracking metrics. We use it daily and it makes our company better!

Pros

It helps us keep track of all of our sales people and what metrics they are hitting. It also allows us to be able to coach them and help them improve.

Cons

We like everything about call tracking metrics. It was easy to implement and use.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the great review, Andrew. Glad to hear we are helping to make your company better! Your success is our success.

Replied 17/3/2021
Lauren

Reviewed on 19/9/2022

Review of CTM

I am able to capture and record in real-time all inbound leads from my Google Ads. The data I receive helps me optimize and change the content within my Google Ads.

Pros

CTM is an easy, robust, straightforward software. I found the setup to be easy and quick, purchasing a number and being able to connect my Google account to start recording and watching inbound calls. The dashboard is easy to navigate.

Cons

No cons at this time. I find that what I use CTM for, I have no cons to report, and it provides me with the integration I need.

Rick

Reviewed on 28/11/2020

Way more than just call tracking

Pros

We first started using their platform because just needed to track the number of incoming calls for our marketing campaigns. It was good value for that function and works great....and then does about a million other things.

I'm not about to pretend I have a handle on all the thing you can do with this platform. I wish I had found them before adopting our current SMS texting platform. It's contact management and voice integration works so much better and for less money than half a dozen enterprise platforms I tried.

The contact management side of the platform is more robust than any standalone texting or phone platform I tried. The tagging and triggers built in to the platform, along with email integration make this a potential replacement for CRM in some applications.

Talk to their sales team and take the free trial. You get to try all the features. There are so many reasons to use this product.

Cons

I can only give it 3 stars for ease of use and ease of deployment because it does soooo much. No fault to the platform, its robust and powerful with lots of features and lots of options. With all the features to toggle on or off and adjust there are lots of options.

Don't worry though... you get personalized support from an assigned support rep. A real person you can reach out to for help.

William

Reviewed on 22/3/2021

it has been above average

Pros

It has a simple UI and very easy to use

Cons

The backend and amount of tutorial/walkthrough is limited

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, William!

Replied 9/4/2021
Leigh

Reviewed on 17/7/2018

All your call tracking information in one place.

Pros

What I like best about this software is that all tracking numbers are recorded so you can listen and replay for educational/training purposes.

Cons

Some of the reporting is not too user-friendly. Difficult to filter information when looking for specific type of callers.

Maria

Great product

Great, haven't had any issues with

Pros

Great for tracking online leads and knowing were on what landing page they landed

Cons

I dont have anything bad or have experience anything negative so far

Moises
  • Industry: Legal Services

I like it

Pros

It is simple to use and the communication is clear and crisp

Cons

Too many feature I do not need/use, they may perhaps be useful to other users.

Lisa
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 6/9/2022

Solid product. Many options.

Pros

Ability to customize workflows is one of the best attributes.

Cons

Having support available on weekends would be a plus.

Sam

Reviewed on 14/2/2018

I use CTM for one of my larger clients. The ability to have HIPPA compliant CTM is amazing.

Call recording and tracking, conversion optimization.

Pros

The HIPPA Compliant call tracking, along with the security that comes along with it really helps with one of my larger clients so that we can show them the value of their advertising.

Cons

This is just a little picky, but this software isn't super easy to figure out how to use. The support is really good though about helping you out.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the great review, Sam. Also, be sure to check out our new Training Hub which features both live and on-demand video training on new features, etc. It's a great tool for training new team members and brushing up on all of our new features!

Replied 23/5/2018