About ExecVision

ExecVision is a cloud-based conversation intelligence platform that helps organizations train sales teams and monitor performance. It is primarily designed to transcribe calls and provide managers key metrics. Firms can use the...

4.1
4.2

Browse ExecVision Reviews

Joseph

Reviewed on 20/8/2018

Director of Business Development

We have seen a huge increase in demo production since implementing ExecVision. Also being able to share excelemnt calls with new reps have been a great on-boarding tool.

Pros

Being able to filter my reps calls by the disposition of that call so I can review all calls based on their outcome.

Cons

Keeping our call library up to date have been a hard task with such a large inside sales team.

Austin

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

ExecVision a solid choice for call coaching software

Pros

ExecVision excels in 3 different areas:
1. Shareability with other ExecVision users. It is incredibly easy to send a call to other users.
2. Coaching is easy to see by being able to highlight certain portions of the call and adding comments to them.
3. Features/functions are really high level. Calls are easy to score, speed up/slow down, pause, comment on, share, etc.

Cons

My one gripe with ExecVision is that calls don't pull up in the library instantly. They have to transfer over from Outreach and that can take up to 30 minutes. This delay often means I forget to share the calls I want to share and breaks up my day later. I wish that it could be quicker so that while I was thinking about that call I could request the coaching right then for the portion of the call I was thinking about.

Kaitlyn
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

ExecVision Review

Overall, I believe that ExecVision is a useful tool to be using frequently in the training stages, and should continued to be used throughout your journey in sales. However, I believe that there should be more best practices iterated for manager-to-peer or peer-to-peer review sessions.

Pros

-Liked having the option to review calls and understand where I made my mistakes and where I can improve for future calls.
-Listen to call with Manager to understand where I can improve seems to be best practice for me rather than listen to a call, review the call, and then have to review and listen to it again with manager.

Cons

-No SSO: stopped using the software for a long period of time because of this.
-It takes time for the calls to be uploaded into ExecVision which can be frustrating because in the moment you want to figure out where your call went wrong before you proceed with more calls.
-I never use the software to review previous feedback
-The search tool is my worst enemy - I understand how to use it, but it's more complex than it should be.
-Whenever I get a notification that someone marked a call in ExecVision, the link doesn't lead directly to the call & the call is hard for me to find. I would say that more "user friendly" notifications within the website (like a LinkedIn type notification page) would be beneficial.

Top ExecVision Alternatives

Kevin

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

It has been a very helpful app for reviewing my demonstrations and making comments/highlights.

It has helped me get better at selling and has also helped me go back and learn about client's main focuses by listening to their voiced concerns/problems that need to be solved.

Pros

I like the intuitive user interface. It takes virtually zero training to learn how to use, because it is not over-cluttered, and has all of the basic functionality that you would desire as an account executive.

Cons

What I like least is the search functionality. I feel like the "contains" search is not robust enough, and I have to get very creative to find particular saved meetings. An improvement in this area would get rid of all aspects that bother me about the software.

Alison
  • Industry: Telecommunications

easy,

I feel like it's super helpful to learn from other account executives as well as from our managers. I know it's also really easy to coach others without having to plan specific times to listen. You can actually select a longer calls to bypass all of the voicemail calls. You can also search by specific topics and create resource libraries.

Pros

The ability to record, coach, and create a library of files to learn from. It certainly makes training and quality control easier.

Cons

I remember at first there were some integration issues, but overall, it's very easy to use. I'm not part of that team, though so I can't add too much more on that.

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Competitive pricing, feature can be improved to match competitors

Pros

out of box reporting and analytics features. intuitive for users who have had experience in such reporting tools

Cons

features could be improved to provide more deductive results, more statistical results, for deeper insights. Agree this could be challenging. such supports in the major brands are also clunky today. so an opportunity for execvision to improve and overtake.

Tableau and Microsoft Power BI

Reasons for Switching to ExecVision

Total cost of ownership is lower. mainly a reporting tool for subsidiaries supporting investment management reporting for internal usage
Beth
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 11/12/2018

ExecVision Review for Grace Cunningham

My overall experience with ExecVision is positive. This tool is improving how our team speaks to end users and our overall professionalism. NOTE: in my initial review, I had reported that I would be unlikely to recommend this program. The only reason for that is, I don't generally speak with anyone that I could recommend it to. If I did speak to anyone who would be interested, I would definitely recommend this program.

Pros

The fact that we can share calls and work together to improve our verbiage and strategies is what I like most about this software.

Cons

As a relatively new user, there is little I find to object to so far.

Tyler

Reviewed on 22/8/2018

Must-have software for salespeople!

Pros

It allows my team and I to easily access, listen, and review our calls to better ourselves as sales people and a team.

Cons

Can't search or filter the calls by date easily!

Dan

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Great product for sales teams!

Pros

Super easy to review your own calls or your peers calls.

Cons

Can't hear both sides of conversation a lot of the time but I think this has to do with recording laws.

Gerson

Reviewed on 30/6/2018

Highly useful for learning, applicable to sales.

It is fantastic to be able to listen to your sales conversations to learn and improve your methods, this can be done as a team or by yourself, you will improve every day more.

Pros

How many times have you wanted to listen to a conversation with a client and know that you could improve to concerte the sale of your system, product or service, this is possible with this fantastic tool, you can record your conversations and learn from them, improving sharing with your team to plan strategies to improve sales, plan new strategies and teach them to the whole team, a very useful tool to improve and teach many aspects of your company.

Cons

Maybe there are team members who do not like to record their conversations because they think it is something private, you should try to understand that it is for the good of the team and is made to improve and learn from everyone.

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Reviewed on 17/8/2018

Easy to use product which provides great value to both large and small teams.

The tech, sales and support teams are amazing. They are genuinely nice people who love what they do. This passion directly reflects on the quality of the product. The quality of the product and the support is phenomenal, and I cannot emphasize that enough.

Pros

It puts all the calls in one place which makes it easy for both the worker and the employee to review and coach on calls, The EV platform has a ton of features which directly result in productivity. Best of all the setup process is very easy, and the long term benefit you gain out of the platform is definitely worth what you would pay for the service.
Over all it improves the productivity of the team.

In my opinion, this product is first a behavioural coaching platform, and which naturally happens to be applicable to sales and so on.

Cons

Not many cons that I know of. Most of the features are already at 100% .
It is not a con, but the manager would still need to take out some time to review the calls. So as long as you have a good and proactive employee-employer relationship, and a pumped up team who are constantly looking to learn and deliver, and who have a manager who is equally responsive, then you are in for a real treat.

Sam

Reviewed on 19/3/2018

nothing but great things to help reps follow process and get the most out of customer...

Pros

How it allows you to coach the employee on ways they provide information to customers. Once you coach you can review and grade the employee on the call.

Cons

I would like to have reports generated in excel files. This would be easier then the current way you have to review/account for who you coach.

Response from ExecVision

Hi Sam- Thanks for the review!

We love hearing that our Coaches are finding value in ExecVision! Have you thought about creating a Hall of Fame Library for all of your teams best calls?

Our Team is working on a Coaches Corner feature that will help you track your team's activities and the calls that you've coached! In the meantime, you could create a saved search on all calls where you've left feedback!

Reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions on how to make a saved search for the activity you're looking for. We'd be happy to help!

- The ExecVision Team

Replied 5/4/2018
Joshua
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 19/4/2019

Direct Sales Contributor Review

I love the tool. It is designed for salespeople who truly want to get better and can take constructive criticism and put it into motion. I am new at this current sales job (4.5 years of experience in sales in another industry) so a tool like this is getting me up to speed a lot quicker than I thought would be possible.

Pros

I like that I can choose what calls I want my bosses to listen to. I've never had this in-between where I'm not being micromanaged by having every single call listened to or the other end of the spectrum where I can't get any help on my calls. I love that folks can leave comments and feedback. It allows me to implement change on my calls pretty much instantly. Really fantastic.

Cons

Sometimes the scorecards aren't easily accessible to me for whatever reason. Not the biggest deal in the world, really just nitpicking at this point.

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

Amazing idea and core functionality. Rough around the edges.

Despite some of my admin-based complaints about integrations, etc, this tool has been a huge help to our team. We've just brought on some senior sales leadership to our mostly young startup, and this has really helped let our sales leadership interface directly into what are reps are saying, when they say it, and how their delivery is. It has bridged a historical gap for us between management's theories and our team's actual practices.

Pros

I like the ability to easily integrate with SF, and the core functionality - voice transcribing phone calls with the ability for coaches (or anyone, really) to leave specific comments at specific intervals and then pass back to the reps. Hall of Fame/Shame calls can be distributed among the team. And actually my favorite part is the repository of horrible calls our team keeps for laughs...folks who don't want to take sales calls says some pretty entertaining things...

Cons

A lot of pieces of the integration feel a bit sloppy. Well, mostly the GoTo Meeting integration, but the Salesforce integration is essentially just a large query and there is no place for me as the admin to directly control the criteria of the query. It generally pulls data just fine, but as someone pretty familiar with queries, I would like some personal control without reaching out to support. The GTM integration, without going into specifics of how it works, has given us tremendous trouble for multiple reasons across multiple Users. They don't have a full custom interface for that, which may be coming, for now though, this part is half-baked.

Joshua
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 10/8/2017

I love exec because you can listen to your old calls and it helps you adjust.

Coaching and Quality.

Pros

It is a great sales key. The tool is used in my company for quality assurance as well as coaching. I love it. It helps me be a better sales person.

Cons

I wish that I could listen to some of my calls that are less than 1 and a half minutes. I get denied sometimes and I would like to hear those calls as well.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Joshua!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision!

We have flexible and customizable settings for each customer, and BAO management has set the minimum for calls in ExecVision at one minute and 30 seconds. Please follow up with your manager to see if we can have this changed--we'd be happy to do that.

In the meantime, if you ever have any questions, comments, or suggestions, email [email protected] We are always here to help!

Replied 14/8/2017

Reviewed on 9/11/2018

Helps our sales team immensely!

Pros

All of our sales team calls are recorded on this software which makes it easy to do call coaching, reviews with my direct reports. We can easily pull up that particular call, add notes/comments on it prior to meeting or listen to it together for a live coaching session. There's also an ability to put in a call scorecard which you can lay out and make it extremely clear what your expectations for the call should be.

Cons

I don't like that it times out and then I lose the page I was currently at. Sometimes, I filter to a specific rep and a specific type of call so to have to launch that filter again is frustrating.

Haley
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 10/8/2017

Valuable and insightful as it relates to previous cold calls.

Enables better cold calling skills as it relates to objections.

Pros

Being able to listen to prior cold calls I have made and learn from them. Also love that my manager has the ability to listen to them as well, giving me feedback from a different point of view.

Cons

That we aren't able to record the entire phone conversation. It would be beneficial to hear what the person on the other end of the line is saying as well.

Response from Vorsight

Hi Haley!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us feedback! We¿re so happy to hear that you are getting value from ExecVision and enjoying all of its features. Above all else, we appreciate your constructive feedback around our software.

Call recording laws do differ between states, and can be confusing. Unfortunately, we have no control over recording legality, which is why you cannot listen to the full conversation. We have a blog article about these laws you can check out here: https://www.execvision.io/2016/07/12/demystifying-call-recording-laws/

Replied 14/8/2017

Reviewed on 16/3/2018

It gets the job done!

Pros

It allows you to input notes at the intervals that you want.. What I like is that it records and uploads calls fairly quickly.

Cons

It doesnt identify what part of the call is what. Ie. hook, pricing, etc. All calls do not sync up with the system.

Response from ExecVision

Hey Visionary!

Thanks a ton for the review! We're glad that you like ExecVision as much as we do!

Our Team is actually working on new call identifiers right now! This feature will allow you to section your calls into different parts.

Feel free to reach out to [email protected] if you want help re-syncing your calls. We'd be more than happy to help!

- The ExecVision Team

Replied 10/4/2018

Reviewed on 14/12/2017

Helpful for reviewing sales calls and demonstrations after the fact.

Pros

The automatic sync between the library and my phone
The ease of uploading recorded sales demonstrations
ability to mark up and highlight calls to pull out certain sections of the call

Cons

Sharing calls is mostly geared for internal use. When I want to send to an outside prospect, I need to first send it to myself and then send out to the prospect

Trevor

Reviewed on 10/8/2017

Excellent for reviewing calls /scoring and listening

Great call scoring, feedback from managers, quality of the recorded call is perfect

Pros

The product is really user friendly. The buttons and navigation of the website is smooth. Also, it's easy to share with managers and co-workers who score calls

Cons

Sometimes it takes a while to refresh the page and will pop up with no calls when using the advanced search function.

Marvin

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

I love ExecVision!

Pros

This software has truly helped and increase our sales #'s. Great customer service also!!!!!!

Cons

Sometimes they have glitches but it gets fixed asap.

Shelby

Reviewed on 19/3/2018

Amazing tool to help better your success.

Pros

Since I have been using exec vision it has helped me get better at my job. I did not realize going back and listening to your calls helps a lot. Using exec vision is a valuable tool for your success.

Cons

When I go on exec vision I always have to open it through Google chrome. When someone shares a call with me it makes it confusing cause it does not work.

Response from ExecVision

Hi Shelby- Thanks for the review!

The ability to go back and listen to your calls is HUGE in the QCR role! We're glad that you think so too!

ExecVision does work on other Internet Browsers, however, we say to use Google Chrome because that's where it works best! Feel free to check it out on whatever is easiest for you to use.

We're always trying improve our Call Sharing feature. Reach out to [email protected] to tell us more about your experience and what didn't work for you! We're always here to help!

- The ExecVision Team

Replied 5/4/2018
Barbara

Reviewed on 16/3/2018

This has been a great tool that enables me to improve and become more successful at my job.

Pros

What I like most is the ability to listen to my calls when I'm commuting, which makes that time valuable.

Cons

I wish I could access the recordings directly after the call is made. I have to wait, usually a day, to access the recordings. Sometimes I get a lot of information quickly and it would help to make sure everything is captured in the notes.

Response from ExecVision

Hi Barbara,

Thanks a ton for the review! We're glad that ExecVision is helping you improve at your job- you're a rockstar!

We are always working on improving the amount of time it takes for us to surface calls in ExecVision. Sometimes it takes a little longer depending on the length of the call or the amount of time it takes for your Dialer to push us the recording.

If you're ever noticing it take an extraordinarily long time, let us know at [email protected] so we can take a look! We're always happy to help!

- The ExecVision Team

Replied 10/4/2018
Scott

Reviewed on 17/8/2018

Good Product, Needs Polishing

It's been good so far. I'm working through some features of the program naturally and learning as I go. I don't know where I can see all of my reviewed calls or calls I have highlighted/provided feedback on, but am sure this is accessible somewhere.

Pros

I like that I can access all of my own calls, search for them by keyword of opportunity, or tags that have been applied to calls. Sharing call content and scoring is easy through the platform as well.

Cons

I don't like how not all calls are loading. It seems that the inbound calls have not all been processed as steadily as outbound. Additionally, I don't appreciate that for the error of calls not being labeled, there is finger pointing going on of whose fault this is (Five9, Salesforce, ExecVision... whoever it was, do your job and fix this).

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

Great product, easy to use. LOVE the new fast forward option.

Managers and coworkers feedback on best and worst calls.
Was able to learn a lot and get tons of little gems from across the floor.

Pros

The new fast forward option. Listening to highlights. How easy it is to search for calls. Easily share and leave comments for feedback!

Cons

The app would be awesome ... if it worked! Can't save calls on the app or even see "shared" calls. It also takes forever to load calls on my phone!