About Wise Agent

Wise Agent is a cloud-based real estate customer relationship management solution that helps businesses and agents automate the management of sales activities such as leads, responses, appointments and transactions. Wise...

4.2
4.1

Browse Wise Agent Reviews

Jason

A Really well featured CRM

Pros

My biggest "PRO" for this particular CRM is that way that I can not only manage my customer contacts, but also my transaction flow for listings and pending sales. Additionally, I really like the "Team" feature which allows my Marketing and Transaction coordinator to work in the system and we can easily assign to one another as needed.

Cons

I cant stand the fact that I cant update the steps in in my transaction checklist. Every time I want to change a step in the process, I need to completely "re-create" the checklist. This seems like such a simple fix, yet it still hasn't been corrected or updated even though they are VERY aware of this flawed functionality.

Response from The Wise Agent

Hey Jason,
We're happy to hear that you are enjoying Wise Agent and thank you for leaving us some honest feedback. We appreciate you taking the time and we will use your comments to make our product even better!
Thanks again!

Replied 23/1/2019
Lori

Reviewed on 12/8/2019

Love it

I think it's a great product. I love it.

Pros

The ability to implement landing pages and leads directly into the CRM. The commissions tracker to keep focused on my goals. The tasks manager.

Cons

The inability to separate incoming leads from going into the main database pool. It would be helpful to quality them first. Or some sort of grading system for them as they are worked through he pipeline.

Zoho CRM, Referral Maker CRM and LionDesk

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

I left a team who used this. I never liked it. I needed something with more overall features. Escrow tracking, check lists, commissions tracker, goal tracking (units) and lead gen/landing pages all in one.

Reasons for Switching to Wise Agent

Has the most features in one system and is affordable.
Ruben

Reviewed on 17/2/2021

Counter Productive

It’s just ok, not great but better than most of the alternatives but damnit wise agent... if it ain’t broken, it don’t need fixing and now it does!

Pros

Without doubt Wise Agent is packed with useful features and integrations, it is easy to use and customer service is the best!

Cons

let me say that I wish I would have read the reviews here before I decided to move over to wise agent! The big problem is that changes are made to the platform without regard to what agents think. Recently some wise guy in his infinite wisdom decided that it would be a great idea to redesign the contact summary page. There was nothing wrong with the original contact summary page, as a matter of fact it was the best summary page I’ve seen compared to other CRMs where all the info you needed was in full view. Now you have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see just about everything related to your contact which is stupidly time consuming. There are other issues such as emailing your database! It’s virtually useless since your contact has to opt in with an opt in link that you have to set up. Most platforms allow for us as the agent to opt our contacts in and here is the reason I think that Wise Agent falls short. I recently moved over from another CRM where all my contacts had already agreed to receive emails, since I moved to Wise Agent the people that already agreed now have to opt in again... imagine how that makes us look as agents. Also, lead enhancement does not work very well and for the 5 dollar a month price tag it should perform way better than it does! I wish there was a better CRM out there because I would definitely move!

Top Wise Agent Alternatives

Danette

Why I like and continue to use Wise Agent

Staying in touch with my database

Pros

Customer Service is there whenever I have any questions . They are always polite ..and PATIENT

Cons

Setting up the events that make sure it is on my to do list calendar

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Difficult to use and their customer service were rude and arrogant

Ashley

Reviewed on 30/7/2019

Works well for real estate agents!

Good place to have all your contacts, which syncs easily with Google. Calendar functions work for us

Pros

The functionality for a real estate agent.

Cons

Setting up listing/pending plans/task lists

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

The online functionality to use it anywhere anytime

Cost
Jessica

Reviewed on 29/8/2019

The Wise Agent for real estate

overall it does the job and my teammate and I will continue to use for our only CRM program.

Pros

This is a great CRM system if you are trying to manage on an entry level. You can keep track of leads and set up automated drips that include email, text, and phone alerts.

Cons

It is somewhat simple and doesn't have a tracking for website click or activity like a more advanced like boomtown.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

We switched broker that did not supply this CRM so for cost reasons we changed and are happy with WiseAgent

BoomTown

Reasons for Switching to Wise Agent

Cost was the main factor is this decision
Lesley

My review

Pros

I like the easy of using the software and the connectivity to my website and Zipforms

Cons

I would like more templates for letters. I have new leads highlighted better when they come in.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

Cost and the program was just too complicated. I only used a small part of the program

Anna

Reviewed on 9/8/2019

Couldn't Recommend This CRM Enough!

Pros

I love the calendar feature, Wise Text feature, ease of use, and most importantly for our team: customer service. Their team responds within MINUTES (Yes, minutes) of submitting a question or request. No waiting for a chat bot or being on hold. You receive an email reply within minutes.

Cons

I wish the email marketing was a bit more user friendly. I get better tracking and analytics from other email marketing software.

amy

Reviewed on 29/7/2019

We love this product

Our experience has been excellent. It has literally saved us from having to add an extra person to follow up on our many transactions. Wise Agent takes care of it for us.

Pros

Wise Agent is the perfect solution for any real estate company who needs to manage several listings. It tracks each transaction and even has a reminder daily check list to follow so that nothing falls through the cracks.

Cons

I wish you could customize the transactions a little more.

Heather

Reviewed on 22/11/2018

It it were perfect, it would likely cost a lot more...

The overall experience has been good which is why I still use the system. The customer care representatives are great and eager to help if you have issues.

Pros

I really like the tasks you can set up. For instance, whenever I get a new Zillow lead, it automatically funnels into a list of to-dos for the next couple of weeks. It also generates a few template emails. This is something that you create, and it allows for minimal dynamic content.

Cons

There are no frills. I would love to see better options available for keeping in constant contact with your clients. Right now, I'm trying to make sure I add them to my Re/Max app as well so that they receive monthly updates. Ideally, I would be able to set up more automatically generated points of contact. Also, I wish it was able to interface with my Google Voice account for automated texts. I would like to be able to click a button in the program to send out a 'to-do' text to everyone at a certain stage in a marketing drip campaign.

Lori

Reviewed on 12/8/2019

Very comprehensive CRM

I have been using it for years and it had helped me stay in touch with my clients and grow my business.

Pros

I love how much I can do with this system - lots of features to help me stay in touch with my clients - CRM, email, newsletters, drip campaigns.

I love that I can customize my transaction checklists, newsletters, emails, etc and that all my contacts (clients and vendors) are all in one place.

Cons

The mobile version can use a little work. And the design if the newsletters can use an update.

LionDesk

Reasons for Switching to Wise Agent

It is a more comprehensive product for the price.
Deborah

Reviewed on 23/7/2019

The best and easiest CRM for Realtors!

Excellent! I highly recommend it!

Pros

I had tried many CRMS over the years and have found WA to be user friendly and yet very robust! My client base enjoy the communication and after many years we have struck a great balance regarding information we provide using the newsletter email and how many times we communicate with our clients . I like the simplicity of the call log, the ability to create catagories that are tailored to my specific business model which is repeat and referral based.

Cons

I don't prefer that I have to look though all communication to find my last personal contact.

Ease of use and cost

Karyn

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

ModernDayAgent

I love WiseAgent and the support is awesome! Just some of it's limitations that are a dream for me would make it better.

Pros

I love the affordability and the fact that I can have my check list, tasks, documents and contact information all in one spot. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the FUSION concept. However, it needs a bit of tweaking.

Cons

1. It would be great if individual agents on my teams emails worked like with ACT and other CRM's I have worked in the past. You have a work around but it is not optimal.
2. The Zip Form tie is awkward being on the contact page. Should be on the property not the contact. Or better yet if it created a property at the same time that would be awesome.
3. The Fusion.. I LOVE this idea. I wish I could customize it to just be a place I keep my clients checklist and documents so they can see the status. Don't care for the collaboration with title and lenders etc... Should just be for me to share what I want to share with my client. That would be GREAT!!! I love that...I hear that is on the back burner and I hope you bring it to the front.
4. Having to create two separate records for a husband and wife contacts page is kind of a hassle. Is there no way that they can be together but also searchable and traceable? Have both emails show up in the history?
5. I use JotForms for my listings. my clients fill out the form from my website. It would be super if you integrated with Jotform so it automatically adds contacts.
6. Skyslope integration would be awesome. That is my brokers transaction platform. We now have 1800 agents and are the fastest growing brokerage in the country.
7. The BombBomb integration is good, I wish I could send previously recorded videos and add notes to the email. This inability makes me have to go out of WiseAgent and open Bombbomb to do that.

Janet

Reviewed on 13/8/2019

VERY PROFESSIONAL

I just love it. It's the best CRM I've used in 8 years. I worked with Coldwell Banker, Keller Williams and United Real Estate and all their company free crm's just didn't work. The cost of this CRM is so reasonable that I rather pay and do it right than have a free one with a company and it not do what I need it to do.

Pros

There is so much you can do with Wise Agent. The price is super nice and you can do all that it offers or just what you need. I haven't fully utilized everything it can do yet, but I plan on using it more and more in my business for follow up, marketing and keeping a full database with notes on every customer. One of the best features I use a lot is that if you tie it to your Gmail account, all your emails go in the notes automatically. Then when I'm following up I have every email at my fingertips without having to set up folders etc. This was the best feature that sold me on this product.

Cons

I wish I didn't have to switch screens to make notes or see notes. When I pull up a customer name, I wish I can just start typing notes or see notes instead of hitting another tab. It's not a big deal but when you are doing 30 to 90 updates at a time per day it does become a big deal.

Ron

Long time User

Always been good.

Pros

Easy to use, very Affordable. Great customer service.

Cons

I encountered difficulties down loading pictures for property flyers. This started happening about 8 months ago.

Recommended
Laurie Ann

wise Agent Review

I am managing my business better and my data base

Pros

The ease of use on a daily basis for managing my client base.

Cons

When I email my clients it goes into spam

Ease of use

Wendy

Reviewed on 17/11/2018

For everyone

Wise agent is a great CRM. Some stock holiday emails that could be personalized would be appreciated.
Generally easy to use, some parts not as much. The call to be made area-for some reason you always have to remember to click which person is adding that info and who the client belongs to, otherwise, it doesn't translate.
Some stock photos/emails would be nice to send during the different holidays/seasons.

Pros

It was easier to use years ago. Nothing too fancy, just functional.

Cons

Some things didn't seem intuitive (I'm over 60).

Response from The Wise Agent

Hey Wendy,
So great to hear that you're enjoying using Wise Agent! We recently added some new holiday email templates, so be sure to give those a look! Also, the function of selecting the person that made the call for the Call List is for teams to keep track of who is contacting certain clients. So you're absolutely right, it is important to remember to do that! If you're interested in any training we offer free unlimited training to get you familiar with our system and new features. To get started just give us a call at 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button. Thank you again for the review Wendy!

Replied 30/11/2018

Reviewed on 13/3/2019

Great Platform For Your Money

Any new prospect or clients that I gain, I immediately enter into my Wise Agent database. I can then look them up later base on the category I place them in (buyer, seller, prospect, etc.), or by their first or last name. It's super easy! I love having the ability to just plug people into my CRM and then I can stop worrying about getting every little detail of each client saved somewhere, because I know the info is saved and safe in Wise Agent!
Their notes are nice to use b/c you can set engagement "alarms," which remind you when it's time to email/text/call a prospect or client!

Pros

Love the seamless ease of uploading contacts and how they sync with multiple accounts, especially Google! The customer support is very responsive, and relevant - they know their product incredibly well and are very eager to help!

Cons

I wish still haven't been able to figure out the MailChimp integration, so I just went ahead and uploaded all of my contacts into MailChimp separately. I'm sure I could call customer service and get excellent support, but I'm a full time Realtor and simply don't have a bunch of extra time.

Jesse

Reviewed on 30/7/2019

Fantastic product for the money!

WiseAgent has been a solid CRM for our office for years, storing all customer data and allowing us to keep in touch with our database consistently.

Pros

The integration with our other system allows for seamless use across all platforms.

Cons

Unfortunately, we cannot mass text out of WiseAgent. This functionality would be ideal.

BoomTown and CINC

Price.
Laura

Wise Agent

I have enjoyed working with Wise Agent. Whenever I have needed help someone has been available and very helpful

Pros

Simplicity and customer service. I have been able to get help when I have needed it.

Cons

Haven't used it that long ..I would say the leters that are on the drip campaigns could be more colorful as I believe people enjoy reading if something is more colorful.

Reasons for Choosing Wise Agent

did not like their program...too complicated

Sue

Honest feedback on Wise Agent

Wise Agent has been GREAT & I've been using it for years. Easy to use. Very affordable with my budget. Highly recommend especially when your a new agent like I was 13 years ago...

Pros

Love the Tax part where I can enter invoices & it keeps a tally of the year & all I have to do is print it out & take with me to my tax accountant.

Cons

On tax part would love if there were more categories that pertain to things we need to enter for taxes. I just have to end up putting them over in Misc.

Response from The Wise Agent

Hey there,
Thanks so much for leaving us a review and giving us your feedback on Wise Agent! We're so glad to hear you're enjoying it so far. We're always looking to improve, so it's great to have your comments about the categories in the accounting reports. Thank you again for the feedback!

Replied 29/11/2018
Donald

The Wise AGENT CRM Review

My overall experience with The Wise Agent CRM is good. It does 90% of everything I need it to do (no software is 100%). If was to give it a grade, it would be a "solid A".

Pros

Transaction coordination with up to 5 team members for a reasonable price. Ability to send out mass email (usually I do this only once per month). The ability to store documents in the software. The ability to have all the parties involved in a transactions and critical dates / task / to do lists.

Cons

I would like to be able to eliminate sections of the software (i.e. commission tracker - I don't use it) and have the ability to customize the home menu in the order I would like it.

Robert

Reviewed on 5/1/2019

Wise Agent

Monthly newsletter contact with past clients has been invaluable.

Pros

Low Cost and I'm not limited to the number of machines I can use for access. The monthly newsletter is worth the money by itself

Cons

It is designed for email communication and a little difficult to use for print media.

Response from The Wise Agent

Hello Robert,
It's awesome to hear that you're loving Wise Agent! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback, we are always looking to improve and your review will help us do that. If you're ever having trouble with creating any of the print media, we do have unlimited training and would be happy to help you any way that we can. You can give us a call at 480-836-0345 or email [email protected] Thanks again for reviewing!

Replied 7/2/2019
Meredith

User friendly

The customer service is awesome! Easily accessible

Pros

The software is easy to utilize and easy to navigate through. I also appreciate the help they offer if you can’t understand how to maneuver through.

Cons

I wish they had a few more features . I enjoy using it and have had this for several years. I wish I could integrate more of my business into this program.

Response from The Wise Agent

Hi Meredith,
It's wonderful to hear that you're loving Wise Agent and have been with us for a number of years! Thank you so much! We are always looking to improve and looking into new integration partners, if you have some suggestions we'd love to hear it! Please contact our amazing support at 480-836-0345 or hit the Contact Us button.

Replied 29/11/2018
Ian

Reviewed on 31/7/2019

I have found it easier to keep in contact with my clients and the ability to send messages from the program.

Pros

The current product that I was using did not have the capability of putting in Anniversary and Birthday dates which are very important. There are also many extras that I could use if needed. Having a mobile app also helped when not in the office. It was very helpful having videos tutorials to guide me through all the steps.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons at this time as I am quite satisfied with the product