Tovuti Reviews

Visit Website

About Tovuti

Tovuti is an all-in-one training and learning management system for organizations of all sizes. From SMBs to enterprises, regulated industries, and government agencies, hundreds of organizations worldwide choose Tovuti to support...

4.7
4.7

Browse Tovuti Reviews

Reviewed on 23/3/2020

Tovuti makes my life easier

Easy integration of content and tools mixes with deep and valuable functionality in this cloud-based software. I can quickly build interactive courses, adapt ones from their integrated libraries, and import a wide variety of file types. Tovuti is a scalable platform that I can use from blended to fully virtual learning. Their team is aware that many academics and trainers use an LMS more out of necessity and institutional policy, than from desire or enjoyment. For this reason, Tovuti is exceptionally user-friendly. I also find that the design loans itself to working efficiently with third-party tools and services. Gamification helps make my lessons fun, while the recognition badges enhance student motivation. Teaching and training is stressful enough. This education technology has made my job easier.

Pros

Tovuti is an on-demand microlearning platform. It is suited for all sizes of organizations, from small companies and individual classrooms to large corporations and universities. I work and consult in all of those learning environments. This LMS makes it easy for instructors to integrate best practices including gamification, recognition, retrieval practice, adaptive learning, micro-learning and other strategies. In my time with Tovuti, I have experienced more engagement, higher retention of information, and better insight to training effectiveness.

Cons

Nothing, really. Everything has been great. Maybe Tovuti can add some more creative adventure-style games to their lineup.

Michelle
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 11/9/2020

I️ am new to Tovuti - Still Learning but LOVING!

It has been great, I️ was an ignorant consumer, didn't know what I️ didn't know and they took the time to educate me and answer all of my questions to support me in making the best decision in the worst of times (COVID19). Then after my initial on-boarding have consistently sustained that level of service. Thank you

Pros

4 Critical things for my Success:
1. Capability - it can honestly make almost anything I️ can think of work somehow
2. Scaleability - with that flexibility and customized branding makes it so I️ can scale it as fast as I️ can think it
3. User Friendly - I️ am a first timer when it comes to understanding LMS and the environment easy to learn even though there are a lot of options to learn if you really want to take your platform to the next level
4. Fantastic Support and Help Menu - can't say enough about this as a first timer on LMS!!! Priceless

Cons

It's like having a car with so many options you never feel like you learn how to use it or there is always something else behind door number 3....that is both invigorating and somewhat stressful but certainly better than the alternative.

Demio

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

World of differences, in spite of Demio being very nice from a branding, sales and marketing - it didn't come close at the time to support a revenue generating and scalable business objective for learning and development.
Chandler
  • Industry: Wireless

Reviewed on 23/9/2020

Not user friendly

Not very good. It’s a confusing and disorganized platform that seems like it was created 10 years ago. There are a lot more modern and user friendly platforms I would probably use next time.

Pros

I liked that editing the site pages was straight forward and you can edit the pages how they would look updated on the site.

Cons

The blog section of the platform. I liked nothing about it. It was hard to use and didn’t look good.

Top Tovuti Alternatives

Heather
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 17/3/2020

Look no longer, this is your LMS

Phenomenal - they treat you like a person, not just a number. They listen when you have a concern or need, and they are there for their customers.

Pros

The support that I receive, and continue to receive from Tovuti is above and beyond what I could have expected. I really appreciate the personalization of the software to my organizations' needs and the ease of toggles to turn on and off the desired features. Also, the entire team is open to recommendations about how to improve the system to better meet their customer's needs.

Cons

The implementation took longer than I initially expected (a few months) as we were learning new software. Now it is incredibly intuitive and I appreciate all of the training materials that are being built as we go for future customers.

Auzmor Learn, LearnUpon and Edvance360

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

Customer service, available features, and responsiveness of staff within our needed price point.

Response from Tovuti

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet.
Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

Dan
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 5/5/2020

Wow! What a great experience!

My first support ticket was resolved with amazing speed and simplicity. Within a relatively short time I was provided a step by step instruction with screen shots customized to my setup that resulted in me setting the correct configuration values in just a few minutes. Awesome!

Pros

The main value of Tovuti is the "all-in-one" package as not only a Learning Management System, but also contains the student, event, course/lesson and content management components, but also has a standard payment interface and allows for multiple brands from the instance. But most importantly, they have the embedded virtual classroom, which ties the student experience into one neat and tight package.

Cons

The functionality to create kanban boards such as you would find in Miro, Quip or Trello would be helpful. This was discussed during the sales cycle and I received assurance that the product development team is looking into those features. That many of these tools, including Tovuti, are on zapier.net is something that streamlines product integrations.

Accord LMS and TalentLMS

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

The full feature set found within Tovuti is not available in other options.

Reviewed on 5/11/2020

Highly Customizable w/ Great Customer Support

Great support staff. Very friendly, helpful, timely and clear communicators. Love that we are building a learning experience that will work for our many paths.

Pros

The ability to customize the learning experience for 15+ programs within our company, with specific data collections points, being HIPPA and FERPA compliant and capabilities to build out customized reports have all been pros in using Tovuti.

Cons

There is a steep learning curve due to the customizable nature of the platform. We are still learning all of it's capabilities, and it can be overwhelming, but if you are able to devote the time, and lean on the support team, it is well worth it.

Scott
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 11/9/2020

Tovuti Best LMS Solution Hands Down

Very professional and top tier knowledge based employees. The customer service is always there to help and guide you in the right direction.

Pros

Ease of use, pleasant user interface, Superior content, Streaming conference works smoothly, ability to upload my SCORM courses with ease. Simply a pleasure to use on a daily basis.

Cons

Nothing to comment. Very satisfied. Easy integration and ability to grow globally

Idaly
Idaly
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Reviewed on 22/2/2023

An LMS tool with great positive aspects.

With Tovuti we are in constant development, thanks to the functionalities that allow us to keep learning active with great ease, we can hold webinars, add learning content that is really necessary for the work group to learn constantly, it was implemented in most departments and with the different functions of Tovuti it is verified that the learning is carried out correctly.

Pros

I really like Tovuti because it has a friendly interface, it has clear features and bright colors that are pleasing to our eyes, it is very intuitive for staff training, it is customizable, it is a software that allows all employees to constantly learn. It is low cost and highly scalable, it is easy to import content, it is fast and with interactive capabilities.

Cons

It is a software that is well designed, it has all the functions for digital learning that is needed in our facilities, we have not had any type of problem since we acquired it.

Response from Tovuti

We're delighted to hear that Tovuti is helping your organization. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to delivering an exceptional experience. Thank you for your kind words!

Replied 20/2/2024
Christine
Christine

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

Friendly Staff & User-Friendly Interface

From the start, it was clear that Tovuti was knowledgeable about the needs of their users and passionate about meeting those needs in a professional and honest manner. From their pricing structure to their communication to their onboarding, everything has been on brand and a perfect fit for our organization.

Pros

The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.

Cons

With the software set up in a "course" format, there are some features that do not adapt to professional development activities as well (grades, etc.) but by no means are they a hinderance. They are just extra features we do not utilize.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Reviewed on 22/3/2022

The Best E-Learning Management Platform in This Century!

I can manage all the content very effectively. Tuvuti LMS has an excellent support system which makes things easier. They have online classrooms, social profile options, interactive presentations during the live class. This platform is easy to implement. Even without having help from any professional developer, you can easily design course landing pages. It has built in the content management system. It also connects students with email notifications and pushes notifications to engage with trainers during the courses.

Pros

Tovuti LMS is the one-stop solution for the E-Learning Platform. It is the most advanced platform with excellent customizable features. I like the super-smooth UX and it has a clean interface that is very easy to maintain everything. Tovuti LMS is dominating the market just because this software has all the essential features for a complete e-learning platform. It has a flexible content management system that ensures the students and trainers utilize the course resources perfectly. In 2022 there not a single LMS platform is well developer compared to Tovuti.

Some awesome features of Tovuti LMS:

* It has a PowerPoint importer option.
* Trainers can take assessments and class quizzes.
* The platform is Mobile friendly and well responsive.
* It also has a digital certifications system.
* Students can interact with trainers in live classes
* There are community user groups and forum options as well.

Cons

I don't think there is any single thing that can be disliked by anyone. Though for newbies, it will be a little bit tough to manage all the staff in a very short time. But again later this platform becomes too much easy to use within the next few days. One more thing I can add is, the analytics dashboard can be more developed to show more robust data.

sara

Reviewed on 25/3/2020

Happy Tovuti Newbie

Overall, I think the people at Tovuti really make any technical difficulties feel insignificant. They have been insanely patient and present with us through the whole onboarding process and beyond. They truly care about their customers and we haven't regretted the transition once.

Pros

We've been using Tovuti for just a few months, but the end-user experience is absolutely gorgeous and professional in its look/feel. Our clients are so happy with the platform and have enjoyed an easy, positive experience from day one. The client landing pages are highly customizable, so we're able to tailor each client's needs down to great detail.

Cons

Full disclosure: we don't have a tech team, so the learning curve has been a little steep for us with learning the backend. I'm certain someone with a strong tech/coding background would have been able to navigate the build with much more ease. That said, the admin side of things doesn't always feel as intuitive as we'd like.

Schnavia

Reviewed on 27/10/2020

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER!

Tovuti LMS is a GAME-CHANGER! With absolutely no prior experience operating a LMS, in a few short weeks, I was able to create a fully branded site. Our more than 20 educational courses are now complete with learner tracking and reporting capabilities, e-learning interactive content and virtual classrooms. Tovuti LMS has definitely changed the way our organization engages our adult learners virtually.

Pros

From the sales department to onboarding, my experiences with the staff at Tovuti LMS has been OUTSTANDING. It is obvious that the staff at Tovuti care not only about their products and services...they care about their customers. What I like the most about Tovuti's products and services is that the platform is easily customizable. I do not have a background in IT or learning management systems, but no one would be able to guess that. I absolutely love exploring all of the features in Tovuti and adding them to our fully branded site. Our adult learners speak highly of the platform and how user friendly it is. We are more than pleased with Tovuti's products and services.

Cons

If I had to offer a critique of Tovuti LMS, it would simply be to add more brief video instructions on how to implement and/or add features that are more technical in nature to its customer sites. Although Tovuti currently provide customers with detailed written instructions with photos of the system features, as well as onboarding coaches and customer/technical support, video instruction is ideal for customers who may not have a background in IT or learning management systems.

Terri

Reviewed on 10/3/2020

Lots of features, great support

We use Tovuti as an LMS and community platform, they are one of the few that combine these features well.

Pros

Very responsive and I like the look and feel of the product for our end users

Cons

Tovuti has worked well for us so far, I know they are constantly updating features and they have been responsive to our suggestions, the main thing they need to work on is the backend ux, too many places where it's hard up figure out what something is supposed to do

Ali
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

'''Tovuti LMS; the best global E-learning management system.'''

Enables us to conduct online training for our employees and is benefiting us by rapidly growing our employees skillset and cultural code of conduct. It is super easy and simple to track courses progress for all members.

Pros

It's incredibly simple to use and have the best customer service ever. The course creation process is simple and direct and still it's easy to track course progress for everyone. The calendar features allows users to easily see the forthcoming assessment and when they are due.

Cons

It's a wonderful platform and I have had a great time using it so far. I have nothing to dislike about this platform at all.

Ricardo

Reviewed on 2/3/2021

Tovuti LMS Great platform

Great great platform for learning content

Pros

Great great platform with a clean dashboard for the learning management and a quick overview off all courses and events

Cons

Nothing major to point, a few small things need to be ajusted

Zoom

Reasons for Switching to Tovuti

The price the features and great support
Flora
  • Industry: Higher Education

Reviewed on 13/11/2022

The Great and President Online courses tool.

It is easy for us to access the toll from anywhere with a good connection and this has greatly improved our classes

Pros

It gives the best video and audio qualities giving us the best online classes.It is easy files and notes with the tool.It generates certificates very fast after course completion.

Cons

We have had a great and very exciting experience with the tool and we can't really point out a dislike.

Mary

Reviewed on 24/6/2019

Unique learning platform that delivers in a way no other product can offer!

Tovuti has been amazing to work with. They are consistently responsive to our needs, work with us to help us further understand how to use the learning platform, and find ways to make the learning environment more useful for our very specific needs.

Pros

This software's functionality is such that every aspect of it is user friendly, easy to modify and intuitive for the end user. The learning platform is designed so that every user's experience is one that makes the learning objectives clear and makes it easy to access all parts of the platform. Navigation is obvious and responsive to the user's needs. The platform is also easily modifiable so that the user's themes are integrated into the virtual classroom.

Cons

For the most part, this software is phenomenal and one of the best we have seen. As of today, the platform does not yet send automatic meeting notifications but we have been assured that it is in development and will be out soon.

Sabrina

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

Robust and Complex

Tovuti has a steep learning curve but has capabilities many other single platforms do not have. It is well worth the effort it takes to build out.

Pros

It offered the best combination of features. We reviewed over twenty five other LMS options before choosing Tovuti, but really, it was an easy decision.

Cons

The help guides are not on par with the features offered. It does require input from support staff to get past obstacles. However, the staff is extremely supportive and responsive.

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

Robust and complex platform, incredible customer support, so many options!

In general, very pleased with this platform and the support team!

Pros

SO many options! So many ways to accomplish what we need to get done. Very customizable. All in one, one stop shop (I dont need another rapid authoring tool for example). The customer training and support has been AMAZING and detailed and thorough and quick.

Cons

It's SO complex and so robust that there are sometimes TOO many button clicks to accomplish something, or you have to turn over far too many stones to find something. It's not always easy to do make changes, especially in batches. Just so many clicks. lol. And sometimes simple things that Im used to being able to do in other tools can not be done simply in this platform.

Rasik
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 28/12/2021

Tovuti LMS makes Online Training very easy and in Todays Pandemic situation provides better...

Off-course no Physical presence in Today's situation is the most beneficial. Making the cost also very competitive.

Pros

It Capability to provide Online Training and ease. When we are in a Pandemic situation, it is very helpful

Cons

Physical Presence is missing, which was a must two years back

Avalon

Reviewed on 23/9/2020

Pretty good so far

Pros

The product is fairly easy and intuitive. I like that I can mostly figure out how to use it on my own but when/if I do have questions, a Tovuti representative is easy to reach and helpful with any problems I have. Tovuti is the easiest product my company has found for what we need.

Cons

The product still seems to be working on some features that are very specific to our needs, webinars for continuing education. When we speak to them about these features however, they are already very much on their radar and they are either working on building them into the software or are willing to.

Ramon
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 8/10/2020

Tovuti is one of the best LMS solutions

My overall experience with Tovuti was great. The software along with the support was outstanding.

Pros

I love the interactive content features on Tovuti. You can do drag and drop and image hotspots. You can also create interactive videos. There are so many pieces of interactive content you can create. Your education efforts will not be boring at all. It also has a well-designed interface.

Cons

The least thing I liked about Tovuti was learning how to upload content and do plain text content blocks. Other than this it was fairly user friendly.

Aaron
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2/6/2020

Great elearning software!

Love it!

Pros

Has tons of useful resources and the platform is easy to use with a clean interface that works well.

Cons

The price is quite expensive for what is offered.

Tracy
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Reviewed on 7/10/2021

Tovuti OnLine Training

Good support and help files. Easy to get going for the most part. Has more features than we currently use. A great system for our use.

Pros

It was not difficult to setup and no major issues with our users or instructors.

Cons

Getting reports setup correctly took some effort but once done it works. It could be easier IMHO.

Tony
Tony

Reviewed on 26/4/2021

Best Learning Management System in the market

We started using Tovuti for our internal training and to have it standardized all over our organization. Tovuti LMS managed to over achieve our expectations.

Pros

I like that Tovuti is fully customizable and will provide you with tons of features such as the best Virtual classroom I have ever seen, and you are able to use interactive content on the platform.

Cons

The price is a bit on the high end, but its worth it according to me.