About Notion

Notion is a digital workspace that lets small to large businesses streamline and manage notes, tasks, projects, records, calendar and more. Key features include portfolio tracker, designer templates, database management,...

4.7

Browse Notion Reviews

Jason Edward

Reviewed on 6/9/2022

The best and worst of Notion

Overall it's a great app, I just wish it would be faster and also easier to navigate.

Pros

Notion is an extremely flexible software. Thanks to their databases and multiple views like calendar, Kanban, tables and lists. I found it to be extremely intuitive and fun to use. I can definitely see how it could replace a google docs and be a central place for your team.

Cons

So the big elephant in the room... Notion can be slow at times, especially when using it on my phone. I would spend a lot of effort just trying to switch between pages. When I would type in it I felt that my text was not in real time. Also on Mobile sometimes I couldn't highlight text due to a bug on their side. This goes against the productivity it is trying to create.

Also the way it works with folders, it very quickly becomes far too many different places and I would need to think about where I need to put the specific note I'm working on, vs actually just writing the note. I think that it would be far better if notion stopped relying so much on folders and rather just made their search and internal linking more streamlined.

Younes
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

A more doesn't mean always a better

Like many others: I am a migrant-from-evernote-to-notion user.
So I really feel a difference. Evernote become with time a boring routine. You ended up konwing all what the software capacities without a horizon you can looking for. Evernote blog is a good resource but it is not enough for me.
The comparison with Evernote is critical for me. So I can tell you that Notion provide you all what Evernote offer plus a not-so-boring journey during using the product.

Pros

Without doubt its ubiquity (they claim you can organise anything within it) is incredible.

Cons

User experience is not that good. It is not comfort for the eyes.
Too many options.
Too many features.
Need time to learn and use and you ended up reexplain that too many time to your team OR you must buy Khe course about that product. And it's something you should really consider into your calculation of what that software cost.

Airtable and Evernote Teams

Coping the new trend Notion Trying something new

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Notion is the newer product in this niche so its team study well their competitors and make something avoid the weaknesses of the old products.
Ed

Reviewed on 2/6/2022

Best tool I use on a daily basis to ideate and take notes

The best app I use on a daily basis and couldn't live with out it

Pros

The ability to ideate in the moment and document my thoughts and ideas in real-time through typing and dictation is amazing and being able to link to other pages and podcasts and videos as well as upload images and access an image library, just to mention a small number of the amazing features of this app that I use on a daily basis

Cons

At this point I don't have the ability to search words in my uploaded handwritten paper notes

Google Keep and Evernote Teams

Reasons for Choosing Notion

Evernote was not developing their features as quickly as Notion and Notion offered features and functionality that Evernote didn't have at the time

More features and functionality

Top Notion Alternatives

Jose J

Reviewed on 28/7/2022

Everyday note-taking, organization and brainstorming tool

So far it has been a great experience for me and my team. Notion has turned into an app that is always open on the computer, just like the email client.

Pros

In our case as a digital assets and marketing company, we need to keep track of many clients and projects. The database feature in Notion allows us to create custom databases where we can filter, search, update and share easily with our clients.

Cons

Maybe it's because of our business type, we don't use Notion for our own project management tasks. However, we discuss and collaborate every day in Notion to deploy our project management tasks in another tool.

Jenny
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Reviewed on 30/8/2022

Goodbye Google Docs, Hello Notion! - A story of a workplace leader

Pretty great thus far. As a workplace leader, our team uses Notion for our internal team to store office info for our various offices. Creating an office guide is extremely important for our culture, especially now with remote work. If anyone is traveling to an office and needs to know "where should I park? how do I get to the office? what is our lunch program?" all information is organized on Notion per office location. Employee experience is one of my biggest priorities, and Notion helps me organize all this information and keep our employees informed.

Pros

Notion quite frankly does it all - it is an area to organize and store information, it provides a platform to collaborate with cross-functional partners, task-management for projects, plan internal events, ETC!

Cons

At times, formatting text / pages can be difficult as a first time user, however once you get the hang of it its not too hard. I looked up a few youtube tutorial videos on how to format pages easier. Perhaps Notion could offer some instructional videos on formatting!

Layne

Reviewed on 25/8/2022

Great tool for a company wiki (policies and procedures documentation, meeting notes, etc.)

I use Notion as a company wiki to share documentation, instructions, policies and procedures with everyone on my 52-person globally distributed team. It's where new team members go to find and work through their orientation checklists. It's where admins go to work through their onboarding checklists when a new person joins the team. And it's where every team member goes every day to read the extensive instruction manuals they use to do their jobs. It's very easy to create and share beautiful and clear content with Notion.

Pros

I love how easy to use it is for content creators and readers alike. You can integrate all kinds of things: images, videos, html, databases, simple tables, etc. There are also lots of different types of heading (three sizes, with or without drop-down toggles to collapse them), which means the documents in our company wiki are very easy to navigate. I love using synced blocks when a rule or procedure is mentioned in more than one place—if you update one block, all of the others sync too so your documentation won't accidentally go out of date.

Cons

I had to try really hard to think of one, honestly! I guess I wish there was an easy-to-find user management page. The only way I know how to manage permissions is to use the small window that pops up when you click "Share" in the upper right hand corner of any Notion page. It takes fair amount of scrolling or a fair number of clicks to find someone on my 50+ person team and change or remove their permissions when I need to.

Confluence

Reasons for Choosing Notion

My last company used Confluence instead of Notion. I like Notion better!

Confluence

Reasons for Switching to Notion

My COO chose it because it has a lot of traction with other teams we respect.
Jessica
  • Industry: Executive Office

Reviewed on 28/7/2022

Keeps my life organized

Notion has been great overall. I can creatively solve my own problems and create spaces to support myself based on my mood or preferences. Once I wrapped my head around how things work, then I just keep building on my knowledge and building out my workspace.

Pros

What I love most is the flexibility to create and design spaces and databases that work for me.

Cons

What I like least about it was the learning curve. It took a few months to really get my head around how everything works together and learn best practices

• Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 23/8/2022

Notion, the tool you didn't know you needed

It''s one of those rare tools that comes along that allows you to be creative, productive and efficient all in one. I love all it's different uses and think it will be a household name in the future.

Pros

Notion is taking collaboration into the next phase. The ability to embed documents, add video, automate tasks, project manage and share files all from the one document is a game changer. The tool is so versatile. I l also love the icons and modern feel and unsplash feature allowing you to add images very easily.

Cons

I thought there was a bit of a steep learning curve. When I was starting out I struggled to find good tutorials and if I didn't love the tool so much, I would have stopped trying to learn it.

Min

Reviewed on 8/8/2022

Get More Work Done In Less Time/On Time

The notion is by far still one of the most comprehensive tools for productivity. Rather than paying for multiple software, with Notion, you get all the advanced tools for your productivity.

Pros

Task Scheduling and task management features are just brilliant. I love it. I also found the "multiple project" managing features to be super useful.

Cons

Well, the pricing is quite pricey. Of course, you get what you pay for.

Lirim
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Reviewed on 20/9/2022

One of the best productivity apps for anyone who wants to keep themself productive.

Absolutely amazing. My life is so much easier and I get now more time to spend with my family thanks to Notion.

Pros

NOTION is a true lifesaver productivity app for anyone who really cares to deliver the best of him/her by the end of the day. Once you open the app you will have option to customize the pages you see on the left side, create new ones, include links, add people who you work with, tag them, add pictures, prioritize your tasks, set deadlines and set a reminder for every deadline you set of. It basically has everything I would ask for, almost perfect and it saves me a lot of time by keeping me organize throughout the day.

Cons

The only thing I like the least about this software is the font, it has very limited fonts to choose from. I wish they had more.

Microsoft OneNote and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Notion

It's not very affordable for people like me who use it very often. Not a lot of options.

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Ease of use, very popular, lots of options to customize based on your needs, and it gives you 14 days free trial which is perfect for people who are trying to figure out what app is the best for them.
Aniirudh
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 1/8/2022

Notion is one of the most powerful end-to-end all-in-one productivity tool

Truly Amazing

Pros

I love how versatile Notion is - I use it literally like a second brain in order to manage everything in life - especially chores and tasks.

Templates make this so much more powerful. I love how we can convert pages into their own websites and share them. Especially with third-party tools that work on top of Notion, it makes this a productivity beast! Absolutely love Notion

Cons

Mobile App needs a lot of work. Currently, it is slow and the UI is not very intuitive. Also other features like additional tab, centering sentences would make this even better.

Document Organization

Google Keep

it's better
Dennis

Reviewed on 8/7/2022

A vital tool

The initial learning curve* is sooooooo worth it; I now manage just about everything through Notion. For me, it's the '2nd brain' that the likes of Tiago Forte bang on about (and with good reason) - I'm more organised, more productive and less stressed.

*Only to use it more extensively; if you just want an Evernote or OneNote alternative, it's as easy as they are)

Pros

Enables me to record, note and plan things in whatever way works best at the time, and then find it again, instantly!

Cons

As a new user, it takes a little planning to maximise some of its benefits; I needed to rethink the structure behind many things that had previously existed purely as notes.

Reasons for Choosing Notion

The database structure of Notion meant I could stop having to record the same things in multiple places.

Microsoft OneNote

Reasons for Switching to Notion

More comprehensive and more flexible in other products we could link it to.
Anja

Reviewed on 6/6/2022

Best Multi-Function Platform

Notion allows me to manage my entire life, whether it comes to school/work, finances, or private life. I cannot name one platform that does what Notion does any better or to the same extent and I do not see myself departing from this platform any time soon - it is so versatile, so even when my life goes through drastic changes, I am able to adjust the way I use Notion to fit my needs.

Pros

I use Notion mostly for taking notes - separate pages, toggles, to-do-lists, and tables make note taking so easy! I admire how customisable every page is and the many block options I have to make my experience personal and unique. Notion also allows me to make really effective to-do-lists and manage my tasks and projects because of this range of options. I find it particularly helpful that I can embed and link other pages, websites, and documents - it allows me to keep everything in one place.

Cons

On occasion, Notion has not recognised that I have been online even when I have a stable wifi connection. This applies specifically to eduroam connections. Other than that, I cannot point out any other problems or negatives about this platform.

Alberto Nahum

Reviewed on 10/5/2022

A tool so versatile that it will adapt to your needs

Since I discovered Notion almost two years ago, it has become an essential tool for me. As it integrates such a vast number of options, I can use it to take notes, draft articles, brainstorm new ideas, plan each course week, and keep track of expenses... My workflow has improved because it allows me to have very different aspects of my work within the same environment. I don't need to switch from one app to another because Notion includes several I usually use.

Pros

My favorite thing from Notion has to do with its flexibility. I use it mainly to draft essays, blog posts, and articles. It's easier for me than any word processing software because Notion allows me --beyond being a multiplatform app-- to reorganize both my text and my files very smoothly. The heaps of templates available are also a great deal. For example, I use one template weekly to keep track of certain incomes and spending. I have also used templates to plan my classes for one semester or sketch a future book's ideas. I also use it as a note-taking app for every meeting.

Cons

I am pretty happy about it, and I have not used several features that look interesting. The only real problem I have had so far is its dependency upon connection. There is no offline mode. So, eight or ten months ago Notion system was down, and I could not access my drafts for half a day.

• Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 27/4/2022

I Run My Life with Notion

I absolutely love Notion. Since the first day I discovered it, it has been in integral part of my business and personal functions. There isn't anything I haven't been able to use Notion for, so far.

Pros

I use Notion as my Life Dashboard. It is the first thing I open in the morning, and it is open for the rest of the day. I use it for everything from trip planning to client records. I track my budget, my health, my tasks...everything.

Cons

It took me a while to get a grasp on linking databases and I do wish it was a little more "user friendly" and intuitive...but there are tutorials and plenty of templates and examples.

Reasons for Choosing Notion

I still like Trello but Notion has so many more functions and options for integrations.

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Again, Notion just offers so much, I have yet to find anything that compares.
Arun Sarathy

Reviewed on 26/2/2022

Must have tool if you are a solo creator!

With all the pros and cons I outlined, I still love Notion and what it does to save my brain space. I just cannot live without Notion.

Pros

The best part of Notion is its Kanban view with capabilities to add great deal of notes, tags, keywords, dates, custom fields, within each task. My workflow would be a spaghetti if Notion didn't come to my rescue. I have made my move from maintaining a simple plain vanilla Google Spreadsheet to Notion and never looked back! All my YouTube video planning happens within Notion. And so is the case with my dozen other projects.

Cons

The first thing that stands out for me is its non-intuitive Folder - Page structure.
The other annoyance happens within different views - whenever I want to see my data in a table view, the list doesn't make sense to me, although I was the one who created it. Another problem with table view is that when my rows grow in number, I had to scroll all the way down while the table itself takes time to load with every scroll. That micro-second waiting time is actually eternity in digital time.
One additional irritation is that its mobile app is kinda slow. I just don't feel like even opening it on my mobile unless I really need to refer something real quick. Otherwise, I use just the web app 99.9% of the time.

Reviewed on 22/2/2022

Probably the best aesthetic all rounded application.

Pros

There's so many things that I love about Notion. A good starting point is that Notion can be used for so many things. Note taking, planning, journaling, project management is just a few. Personally, I use it for daily planning, keeping track of my assignments and planning college work and studying for exams. I also use it for project management because I can easily track and plan projects in the same place as I keep my resources.
Another great pro about Notion is all the available templates that you can customize. If you are going for a more professional look or if you want an artsy aesthetic look, you can change it to any way you want. Most templates are free but there are paid versions that you can buy as well.
Notion is also supported on many devices so you can just view your plans on the go. To add to that, there's many free widgets you could use to add to the various features in Notion.
Notion has in built databases, Kanban boards, to do lists, tables, and so many features that you can tweak and use in so many ways.

Cons

The only con about Notion is that its not very beginner friendly. It can take a while to get used to all the features and how to use them efficiently. Setting up Notion to how you want it can take a bit of time but this is worth it in the long run. There are many tutorials which you can use to learn and starter templates that you could use, but if you want something very specific and is a picky person it might take time to set things up. Using things like databases requires a bit of knowledge so I would suggest looking at a few tutorials before deep diving into customization. The good things is that the tutorials are abundant so you won't be lost. Putting in the time to get exactly what you want is definitely good for the long run.

Anastasia

Reviewed on 10/1/2022

A great platform with amazing features

I really enjoy working with notion. I think you can easily replace many different tools with just one product and have a better overview of all your projects within one platform. We use it mainly with G-Suite and Slack. It is one of our main tools and I would't want to miss it in my daily routine. I think it is an amazing tool for collaborating but also gathering and elaborating ideas.

Pros

I am a huge fan of notion. We use it company-wide as our intranet but also internally for project management, private and business notes as well as a collaboration tool in our marketing department.
It is really dynamic and flexible and allows you to integrate many other products like, Google Docs/ Drive, Slack etc. You can configure each page in various ways and adjust the format to your needs.
We also share it with our external coworkers and limit the sharing settings to singular pages or whole workspaces.
We use it cross-departmental and plan our Marketing sprints with it.

Cons

It has a lot of features which can very easily overwhelm you, when you start working with it. I recommend to have a handbook on how to use it and also setup some guidelines on the most important features to your company. There are still so many things, I do not know!

Melissa
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 27/11/2021

Flexible and Collaborative!

Personally, I love this tool because it allows me to build databases of knowledge, even my personal Resume page. Everything is in one place and I don't have to search extensively through notebooks or confusing organizational systems.

I like that you can really transform your ideas from just a thought to reality. Notion is great for tracking goals and helps you to navigate towards your end destination. If you're using it with a team it can be a great place to build up internal knowledge bases- but the trick is keeping it updated and making sure that what you're building is something an average Joe can navigate.

Pros

Notion is a great tool to use because you can do a variety of things on the tool. Project & task management, note-taking, building knowledge deposits, I even built my own resume page about myself in Notion!

It is a functional and flexible platform that also allows the administration of databases and these can be connected to each other and also provides great value as the ability to connect information between different departments or pages helps our employees find information easily.

Cons

The mobile apps aren't 100% amazing, there are some features that I think should be more included with the free version and the price is a little high.

Confluence, monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Visually, the UX was the best and building pages inside of pages is really visually pleasing.
Sven

Reviewed on 5/10/2021

Allrounder

All in all, Notion is top of the game when it comes to customization. No longer do you have to take an off-the-shelf software and adapt to it. With Notion, everything adapts to your needs and stays always customizable. A must for any user looking for freedom and structure at the same time when it comes to organizing your thoughts, life, project and products.

Pros

There‘s not much Notion can‘t seem to do. You can easily adjust it entirely to your liking - however, there is a pretty steep learning curve. Once you got it, though, the sky is your limit. Create as many pages as you‘d like, nest them within each other, shake up your hierarchy and even link databases onto other sites. The creative freedom concerning the hierarchy of your pages is phenomenal.

Cons

Lots of time spent getting to know Notion‘s myriad of options which results in a lot of studying early on and in a pretty steep learning curve. Luckily, there are tons of useful resources and learning videos including templates you can use and customize to your liking.
I really wish it had a better stylus/pen integration for quick and easy hand-written notes.

GoodNotes, Evernote Teams and Notability

Reasons for Choosing Notion

OneNote - especially the Class Notebook - is great for teaching when you want to provide a clear set of hierarchy to your team or students. But using it for my personal organisation just never worked for me. It was too rigid with its narrow Section Group > Section > Page > Sub-page limitation. With Notion, I can simply nest as many pages within each other as I please - which is a game changer for me.

Microsoft OneNote

Reasons for Switching to Notion

Because it‘s cross-platform and unbelievably flexible.
Kevin
  • Industry: Media Production

Reviewed on 18/8/2021

Project Manager for Life

I found my experience very good with notion I like everything from their real-time updates to what I use for project management and made it really easy I found myself using it all the time.

Pros

From the project management system to the real time active changing. I found myself using notion all the time for my business. I love that I can have an easy template that someone else made and and change and customize it to my business needs. I also like how quick it loads up and how universal it is for my whole team.

Cons

They're very few things I don't like about notion but if I had to be Uber critical I would say that the free version can only get you so far. I found myself wanting a lot of the features that the paid versions had but I still got a lot of good use out of the free version

Airtable and Trello

Reasons for Choosing Notion

I wanted something more visually pleasing. I wanted something that had an easy template that I could use and something that was just for the 21st century

Airtable

Reasons for Switching to Notion

From YouTube. I found myself looking at reviews and people using notion for their project management and their businesses.
Mustafa
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 6/8/2021

One of the best multi-purpose project management software you can use.

I often use Notion as my hardware venture. I collect and prepare the contracts we will make on Notion. I create Wikis on Notion to inform the client.

I also use Notion to avoid confusion in my side projects because sometimes I forget what I'm doing and what I'm going to do. Thanks to the themes it offers, I can create pages in a very flexible way.

On the other hand, I use Notion for personal time management, meeting notes, etc., without the need for a different application. This works great because I don't like using too many apps.

Overall I am very satisfied with Notion. I definitely recommend it.

Pros

First of all, it's great to be able to use Notion for so many different purposes.

For example, I use Notion for project management in my professional business. Because it offers many different features completely free of charge. I can share directly with my colleagues and perform simultaneous file editing. There are many different free themes. We can also use these themes by customizing, if we want, we don't even need to customize them because they are really good.

On the other hand, when you have many side projects, you want to get rid of clutter. I think this is one of the best apps you can do. Because it gives you the opportunity to add pages easily, customize the theme and add many features to your page quickly.

You can also use it for your personal business. For example, I helped my girlfriend prepare a timetable on Notion for 6 months during the exam period and we really benefited from it.

When we collect all these, we see again what a good application it actually is. Thank you Notion team.

To summarize, having regular pages, integration with many different plugins, very flexible and feature-rich plugins, having various themes (really good themes) and being able to create your own themes are very good features.

Cons

Frankly, the only feature I don't like on Notion is that sometimes we need to download files. For example, we prepare the project contract very well over Notion, but since it will be an official document, it must be of the specified type. But the pages that look great on Notion may not be so good when downloaded.

Sometimes (I'm an iPhone SE2 user) the pages I navigate in the mobile application can be deleted. It is not possible to repeat projects in areas such as metro. I would like this fixed, maybe I'm the problem.

I'm still having a download problem. This problem is in the tables. I would like the tables to be downloaded directly in Excel format.

• Industry: International Affairs

Reviewed on 27/7/2021

Amazing tool

it allowed us to create a GTD system and keep the rest of the team on track with all projects and the combination of urgent tasks across active projects to make every day productive

Pros

I liked the fact that we were able to create a fantastic GTD system (getting things done) that helps us keep track of our active projects, review tasks and collect all ideas and insights that get later categorized

Cons

their task management UI is less intuitive to use than notion, which makes us upset because it's the main reason we use notion, especially on mobile

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Choosing Notion

we switched because we felt constrained by the fact that the kanban system was the only way to structure a document

Reasons for Switching to Notion

cost (we're in the free tier), colleagues recommendations and perceived ease of setup
Aleksandr

Reviewed on 23/4/2021

One of tools I would not hesitate to recommend.

Perfect product, priced exactly as it should be.

Pros

Notions acts as a backbone of your team in a term of article storage and discussion place.
You see, it is very easy to say "a lot of systems offer article and document storage" but in reality most of them lack clean representation, simple but working hierarchy, sound way to discuss the document, comment it, and notify about the changes. More, notions allows you to attach arbitrary files and images to the document. You may even expose some pages of notion as a part of your website and they do look organic!
Tables, icons, images, backrounds, labels - it is all there.
Right you may name a lot of similar systems, but there is an distinctive thing about notions: it is concentrated on articles and information and it does that great!
Notion offers very easy to learn, fast way to create document, similar to one you may find on Medium.
We've tried a number of different approaches, including basecamp, confluence, slack, dropbox paper - notions is a clear winner.
Notions does have native application for the both desktops and mobile systems.
Notion may be integrated with a number of other products including Slack.
You may even build your website using nothing else but notion itself.
Notion requires just a bit of time to understand how much actually can be expressed with text, tables, checkboxes, labels, comments, images and files. This is revolution made using the set of a very simple things.

Cons

Here I am looking at 100min counter and having no idea what to write. The only thing what I am really scared of is that notion may attempt to change the focus and instead of master of articles become jack of all trades.
Right now it is one of the rare products I use every day without any regrets.

Dropbox Business, Basecamp and Confluence

Reasons for Choosing Notion

We were looking for an information system and notion.so does exactly that. Mind, it does not offer anything else, for instance there is no chats per se, issue trackers, planners, video conferences. Neither it should. Open youtube and search for, say, "notion.so planing things" and you will find a set of videos that shows how little you actually need to make your team or yourself perform better.

Basecamp and Confluence
Elliott
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 13/4/2021

The everything app

I keep finding new and better ways to support my workflow using Notion.
I'm currently moving my task and project management into there (using the system that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] teaches on his YouTube channel), and this is really exciting for me.

I'm a musician, teacher and conductor, and one of the great things here has been developing a database of scores and pieces, so I include data based on my own criteria, as well as just collecting links to articles and recordings etc. I was able to use it for much of the admin in teaching a band program, as well as lesson planning and assessment. A particular strength in that was an inventory of equipment, as well as the sheet music library. This was great because more details could be included specific to one type of item without cluttering up the main list of equipment. e.g. I can list how many guitars we have overall in the main list, but then within the Guitar entry include specific details on the make/model/quantity/condition within that page.

It can be a bit overwhelming and get a bit cluttered if you don't have a system. But the fact that everything is a page (including every entry in a database) means that over time you can work out what structure and system works for you, rather than one imposed on you from the outside. This is great, but it can require some thinking and time to set up. It saves you time in the long run, and can make your knowledge management (for personal, professional, or leisure use) really amazing.

Pros

The ability to make everything a database, and link relationally is so powerful, and implemented in an easy to use way. But when jumping in for the first time, you can just start with notes, images, in a familiar hierarchical setup, so it is very accessible.

You can present the databases in a table, list, board (kanban) or gallery style (probably more), and put views to each database in any page.

This has the power to do almost everything, but it's easy, reliable, it looks great and I can get it any device or web. Over time I've found new ways to use it and set it up for my daily life and workflow.

Cons

There are some minor features that I'd like to see added, but over time I have seen Notion adding features I previously wanted, plus lots I didn't know I wanted (and lots that are probably relevant to other users but not to me personally). But in terms of functionality, I wouldn't bother listing them here, because I am pretty sure that the main ones will eventually be added!

In terms of interface, the support for on screen keyboard on Windows, and sometimes typing things in on Android can be inconsistent and annoying. I'd love to see features to add in ink drawings or annotate images, so that I can use my stylus on my windows convertible laptop more easily. This would probably remove the last couple of use cases for OneNote that I have.