About Freshsales

Freshsales is a salesforce automation solution that enables businesses of all sizes to streamline lead management, client interaction, marketing insights, customer relationship management and other operations. The platform...

Browse Freshsales Reviews

Reviewed on 31/1/2019

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers.

Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

Pros

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner.

The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Cons

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way.

I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Gregor
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 11/10/2022

Freshsales suite fulfills our needs

Overall experience is good. Now that we are on an enterprise plan, support is good. When we were not enterprise client, the support was often slow.

Pros

This product offers a lot of features and does offer a multi-touchpoint approach. Email journeys, Whatsapp integration, Chatbots, SMS...

Cons

I miss if/than functionality in workflows. That would greatly reduce the manual work when setting up the workflows and adding new conditions.
Another thing that I do not like is the policy and the pricing related to the marketing contacts. All plans have the limitation of 1000 marketing emails per month. This can be quickly exceeded especially if you are sending newsletters to your contacts. There is an option to upgrade, but that is way too expensive and completely unscalable when a business grows. We have overcome that with integrating CRM with SMTP service that takes over this part and is calculated on the number of emails sent.

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We were using Freshsales for 2 years now. We searched for alternatives, but we saw that Freshsales serves all our needs.
Bernardo

Reviewed on 4/2/2023

Powerful CRM Solutions for Every Business

Freshsales is a great CRM tool that offers a variety of features to help manage customer relationships. It is easy to use and customize, and the customer support is great. However, the pricing structure can be a bit steep and some of the features can be a bit cumbersome to use. Overall, Freshsales is an excellent CRM tool that is worth considering for any business looking to streamline customer relationships.

Pros

Freshsales is an excellent customer relationship management (CRM) tool that helps streamline and manage customer relationships. It makes it easy to keep track of all customer information in one place, and the user interface is intuitive and user-friendly. Freshsales also offers a variety of features, such as lead scoring, contact segmentation, automated workflows, and email integration, which make it easy to customize the CRM to fit the needs of any company. Additionally, the customer support is top-notch and they are always willing to help with any inquiries or issues.

Cons

The pricing structure of Freshsales is a bit steep, especially for smaller businesses. Additionally, the reporting features are limited and it can be difficult to customize reports. Also, some of the features can be a bit cumbersome to use, and require a bit of a learning curve.

Top Freshsales Alternatives

Adam
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Missing things rivals do well

Not great. Customer service is excellent, though!
Things I think should be basic (or I used in Pipedrive) just don't exist or don't work in Freshsales.

Pros

What it has is pretty easy to use, and finally with the addition of timeline view, getting different views is good. Creating reports is not easy, although very powerful.

Cons

Mail integration is pointless for me. If set to 'auto', all emails from a client appear on all of their deals, rather than having intelligent algorithms that are deal-specific. Also, no search function on email page immediately makes have email sync pointless for me.
Sync is slow. I can add a deal, or a contact, but often won't appear in searches for a long time, so I can't start linking emails or creating new deals.

Jade

Reviewed on 4/12/2022

Freshsales is one of the best tools for lead management and generating more opportunities

Pros

We are a company that do partnership with different businesses from Mail Centers to Co-working space. We use Freshsales to track sales activities, create our sales process. We also use Freshsales to communicate a lead. It has a variety of communication channels for email, phones, chats even WhatsApp. We also use Freshsales for reporting, sales activity reports. It pretty much has everything you will need to help your sales team.

Cons

Freshsales has a lot of features, and it will take some time for you to learn how to use these features to your advantage.

Freshchat

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We use Freshworks in general from Freshdesk, Freshcaller, Freshchat and Freshsales. It's our company's main CRM tool.
Melvin

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

all most all the competing CRM providers cannot match the price and features that Freas sales...

Saved our company a lot of man hours, and now the company has issued 7.5 hour work day from the overall time saved using freshsales CRM

Pros

the one feature that caught my eye was the sales automation tool, which made my life and my team's life better in all ways; we saw a 10% growth through Freashsales alone; our team considers Freshsales CRMas a fellow employee who does Automations.

Cons

I would like more options in the sales sequence in the feature, like doing a trial run, getting custom dates on when it should run, etc.

monday marketer

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

The price vs. features compared to other providers was very competitive as we were a growing company.
Goran
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 16/8/2022

Surprisingly simple and powerful

Freshsales is my main way of tracking interactions with my clients. It helps me manage all the steps in these interactions and absolutely saves my time and reminds me of what still needs to be done to convert a customer. It is a godsend and I seriously believe my contracts would drop by about 50% if it wasn't for Freshsales.

Pros

Unlike other similar software, Freshsales looks great! It is intuitive to use and all information is well presented, making it easy to understand at a glance.

Cons

I could not find serious faults with Freshsales. My only issues were the response times from the customer support team when I had some issues (which were due to me not reading the manual, and not due to the software), and missing integration with Gmail for incoming mail. An integration with Gmail would be a fantastic addon that would make me migrate all of my communication to Freshsales.

Zoho CRM and Insightly

Reasons for Choosing Freshsales

Freshsales is a part of Freshdesk and we used Freshdesk for a while, so we naturally went with the software we know and love.

Streak

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

It integrates with all of the other FreshWorks tools we use.
Kharn

Reviewed on 27/9/2022

Creates unrivalled efficiency for the team.

As previously mentioned, genuinely outstanding.

Pros

Outstanding software. Having everything needed in place, all lead tracking, lead generation, marketing and calls, really does the 360 feel freshworks are aiming towards.

Customer support is unrivalled across all other software we have used previously.

I would go as far as saying it’s better than any software or saas support I have come across.

Cons

Having too many features to implement quickly!

Yogesh
  • Industry: Research

Reviewed on 10/10/2022

Best Features of Freshsales CRM

Global Compliance requirement as such that of GDPR & Other relevant regulation with regards to DATA Management & security.

Pros

Phone system & O365 Email Integration & reporting features.

Cons

Unable to configure Phone system in other VOIP Devices like IP Phone & Polycom Conference Devices. Linking of Deals with Emails

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Bitrix24 and HubSpot CRM

Integration & cost optimizing

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Out of box setup, unlimited tech chat/email support, phone system & email click setup.
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 16/9/2019

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Pros

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Cons

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

Kyrstin
  • Industry: Machinery

Reviewed on 22/9/2020

Powerful integration tools!

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Pros

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Cons

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 4/1/2021

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

So far, it's been all good!

Pros

- Simple to set up
- Intuitive to use
- Easily Scalable
- VERY Competitive
- PHENOMENAL Support
- Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Cons

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Zoho CRM and Comidor

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Zoho Expense

- VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together
Wolfgang

Reviewed on 5/10/2018

Freshsales allows for a quick start

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

Pros

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Cons

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

Huan
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 23/5/2021

Best CRM for your small to big team

Pros

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

Cons

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

Microsoft Excel

Reviewed on 6/10/2017

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

Pros

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it.
We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack.

2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee.

3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Cons

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows.
Examples of these are:
"automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and
support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models).

2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show.

Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

Michelle
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 15/2/2019

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pros

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Cons

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

• Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 14/9/2019

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

Very responsive and their support is fast

Pros

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Cons

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Copper

Cost and functionality

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

They were also a new startup
Leslie

Reviewed on 9/9/2022

Great CRM/Marketing Automation and Sales Tracking Tool

Every company representative that we have worked with has been very responsive and helpful. Our experience with the product as a whole has been very positive.

Pros

Freshworks has made it much easier for our company to collect and track our leads with automated processes that save us time. The other products that are connected to Freshsales are also highly beneficial for keeping everything within one system (support tickets, chat, marketing, etc.)

Cons

I wish there were more in depth reporting options on the dashboard

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

Size and cost for our team at the time
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 14/5/2018

Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM.

Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects.

Pros

I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

Cons

It's close to impossible to get customer service person on the phone and they are not fast to react. It's a shame since some of their competitors do a much better job at this. I had a question about changing my credit card information and it just way to long to get the simple response I needed in order to fix the problem. They do have a resource center where you can ask questions, but I don't get the sense that customer service is a huge priority for them.

Ranjith

Reviewed on 26/5/2022

Does the Job - Economical compared to others in the market

It is a good CRM for small organizations. It did the job but with a lot of limitations

Pros

Good all round CRM for small organizations loaded with lot of good features.

Cons

Reporting has limitations and the interface is not fluid compared to others in the market. Customer support is a challenge across Freshworks.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Looking for marketing integration

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Freshsales

We took a trial and found it decent enough
Christopher

Reviewed on 12/12/2017

We have used Freshsales as our main CRM system for many years.

Freshsales made it easy for my sales team to keep track of their prospects all the way through the sales cycle. Did not cost our company much money at all and was very easy to implement!

Pros

Freshsales makes creating and tracking leads for our financial services firm a breeze. You can integrate it within your email in order to track your prospects behaviors, which is extremely helpful. Makes your life easy when it comes to managing your deals and creating reports to track your progress. It is also very inexpensive for what you get!

Cons

There are other CRM software packages out there, some of which offer more features than Freshsales. In my opinion, Freshsales provides the most "bang for your buck" when it comes to a CRM system.

Farhan
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Reviewed on 21/2/2019

Freshsales - Post sales CRM

The experience is good. It can be improved a lot though. Our primary aim to use freshsales is that it synchronizes with freshdesk thus making post sales communication and customer success easy and simple.

Pros

The reason we have decided to use freshsales is to keep up with our customers and track our rapport with our current customers. Being a software and hardware product based company, post sales support is equally important for us since our software business depends on the use and satisfaction of our customers.
The best thing we like is the interoperability of freshsales with our helpdesk (freshdesk). The synchronization of activity helps us keep track of the issues our customers have had with our products.

Cons

It is slightly complicated compared to pipeline deals and other software which we have been using for CRM. The other software make it very easy to list down all the deals according to filters. On freshsales that listing is slightly complicated.

Jason
  • Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 19/2/2019

Awesome CRM!

I give Freshsales a 4.50/5.00. Some of the native integration with other Freshtools could be a lot better. However, as an out of the box SaaS application, it is really good and easy to implement.

Pros

Freshsales is great. Started using it in 2017 and it has improved exponentially since then. I particularly like the ecosystem that Freshworks is creating where all of their Fresh tools can integrate with each other. I had looked at a ton of CRMs and Freshsales had the best functionality with the best integration for the money. The team was very accommodating.

Cons

US Based or Western Europe Support would be nice. The company is based in India and most of the support is there. Sometimes the accents are too much to overcome and I cannot understand the support personnel.

Amirullah

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

Freshsales is User-Friendly Apps

We are very helpful to manage Contacts, Deals and others. Moreover, the Customer Journey feature and also Wofkflow to set up Automation according to our business needs
And also we are very helpful to manage our Sales Team well. Because everything is well recorded in Freshsales Suite Enterprise

Pros

The feature we often use is Marketing Automation. And of course Freshsales is very easy to use and the UI/UX display is very attractive.

Cons

We think there is a need for integration with several marketplaces other than Shopify
Like Shopee, Lazada and Tokopedia
Because in Indonesia, there are still many who use the Marketplace

Ankit
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Reviewed on 11/1/2019

CRM Software For Startups

We have been using Freshales for over an year now and our experience has been quite superb. I really appreciate their thoughtful updates on regular intervals.

Pros

There are number of pros but I will highlight couple of them.
1) Even the free version of the CRM is quite impressive and fully packaged to handle an organization's CRM requirement.
2) The team pushes the update on regular basis and the updates are quite thoughtful
3) Email configuration
4) Custom url for your organization
5) Unlimited agents even in the free version
6) Tasks & Appointments is what I like the most

Cons

Proposal/Quotation and Invoicing is not there currently. but, I am sure the team will have it in their bucket list.