DealerCenter Reviews

About DealerCenter

DealerCenter is a cloud-based dealer management system designed to help small to large businesses manage processes related to accounting, customer relationships, auctions, inventory, digital marketing and more. The centralized...

Browse DealerCenter Reviews

1,407 of 1,407 reviews
Brandon Michel
Brandon Michel

Reviewed on 22/12/2017

A product is as good as the people representing it. I've had a few DMS, DC's is the best why,...

Anyone can set up a auto dealership and have it operational and effective in a week.

Pros

Ease of use, and with out a doubt when it doubts call the customer rep. I have been Consulting for the Sports Car Group and suffered major set back with what I wanted to be the heart of the operation, a full spectrum lender, and as I was just at my point of turning negative which is a but rare for ME. Sunshine came through in the form of the rep who didn't allow to me harp but do what I knew to do and that looked past to see what was still there. She found me 5 sub prime and 4 prime options to offset my loss. I am grateful for her, she may never know how much that small act of kindness resignated with me.

Cons

The Customer experience isn't shared accross all Westlakes Products and Services. I wish preferred lender didn't auto submit.

Harvey

Reviewed on 6/2/2023

Dealercenter Changed my business

My overall experience has been awesome! [sensitive content hidden] is my sales rep and I love her to pieces! She has been essential to my growth and knowledge with the software. She's really the reason I've expanded the tools that I use including Routeone and out of state titling practices.

Pros

I Love my website and how easy it is to manager inventory on the dealercenter homepage and app. I also love the fact that customers can submit applications via my website for an easier sales process.

Cons

Prices is my least favorite factor but I love the software.

Anthony

Reviewed on 23/11/2016

Terrible customer service and the 2.0 version is terrible and not user friendly

I loved this program when i 1st got it. It was easy to use and rarely had any problems. Since the new version came out its been nothing but problem after problem and it is not user friendly at all. To do the most basic tasks you have to call customer support, which is terrible, and wait for them to figure it out. Often I end up figuring how to do it before they do. My service rep has no clue how to do the most basics of tasks and I get frustrated every time I call. Often I have to call and or email several times to get one thing fixed, and sometimes 4 or 5 times about the same issue. There is a lot of stuff you can do with it now, and i think most of it is a good idea and I would hate to have to do it, but i'm starting to look at other bhph software. It has a lot of features, but its more Unnecessarily complicated and I always have to call to figure out the special trick to do what i need to do. I just don't want to deal with dealercenter anymore.

Pros

Lots of great features

Cons

Nobody an figure out how to use it including their own support

Top DealerCenter Alternatives

MARCOS

Reviewed on 10/4/2024

Dealer Center Software Is THE BEST

Pros

I can submit to multiple lenders at the same time! Frazer is pre historic. compared with dealer cene ter!

Cons

no cons, it's the all in one software that helps me run my business day to day

Summer

Reviewed on 13/9/2019

Dealer Center website

Positive

Pros

Easy to navigate the website, being able to have website leads go into the same place you run credit from and do your deals from makes Dealer Centers website a no brainer. The R1 integration to the DMS sold me. saving me time and money.

Cons

Nothing, I have liked everything about the system

Sean

Reviewed on 24/6/2020

Very good DMS with constant updates to make it even better

Pros

This software allows us to do nearly everything without having to rely on other products. Integration is almost seamless with carfax, Quickbooks, autocheck, auction houses, and the list goes on.

Cons

You do pay quite a bit for the packages but we believe it is worth it.

Anees

Reviewed on 14/8/2020

DealerCenter tool

Overall my experience with DealerCenter has been positive... easy to use & great customer support

Pros

The software enables me to manage my business from a single application

Cons

Currently I'm unable to manage Facebook Marketplace leads, although they are currently rolling out their solution.

Frazer and Dealer Car Search

Reasons for Switching to DealerCenter

One stop shop for my entire business + they have a top-notch CRM tool.
Dillon

Reviewed on 18/9/2019

5 Start Software and Service

Live training with rep. help me learn and get the most out of the system. also they provide 24 hr 7 days a week support. he stayed over an hour on the phone just making sure that my questions were answered. did not feel rushed at all or like he had to be somewhere else. just very patient and knowledgeable, it helps that he is familiar with the business.

Pros

I definitely would say ease of use. this software let you seamlessly add remove sort what ever you need to do with out make you aggravated. you can literally point and click and get it done. nothing to install ever "except the app". I don't know who you are using now but if you give Dc a try they'll make you a believer.

Cons

nothing really it take getting a little to get use to the system but they have these quick little 1 min videos that basically cover things you have not even thought of yet.

Frazer

Reasons for Switching to DealerCenter

ease of use and customer service and customization options and price match :)
Jamie

Reviewed on 1/11/2022

Dealer Center is comprehensive and efficient

Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an incredible asset to Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been and continues to be invaluable in our experience with Dealer Center. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is like a remote member of OUR team and is always there when needed. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is friendly, efficient, thorough and so knowledgeable about Dealer Center. Dealer Center is such an amazingly comprehensive software solution and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes everything so simple. Dealer Center does everything we need and more. Reports are endless and the mobile app is perfect.

Pros

It does everything we need and more in one package. And our Dealer Rep - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is amazing.

Cons

We haven't experienced anything that we would consider negative.

adrian

Reviewed on 16/11/2020

DealerCenter CRM is an extremely useful tool

Overall, I've used DealerCenter for over a year & it's been a helpful tool.

Pros

I like the ability to create campaigns, the fully integrated mobile app that helps me scan customers directly into the system & the email/text templates.

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind about what I like least

Selly Automotive

Reasons for Switching to DealerCenter

I chose DealerCenter because it's more user friendly.
Jason

Reviewed on 25/1/2020

DealerCenter Review

Pros

Lots of feature as a CRM provider for all of my inventory and customers. Provides almost all of the necessary paperwork that I need for most sales and can always update more.

Cons

Costs can add up when adding more and more services.

Victor

Reviewed on 3/12/2019

Great Software at a Great Price!

So far it has been positive. Very intuitive. I would like to see some improvements, but it seems they are working on them.

Pros

Very easy to use. Intuitive functions etc. Very modern look and love that it is web-based so accessible from anywhere.

Cons

You have to dig to find some functions/reports etc. Would have like better training also. Learning on our own as we go.

Reviewed on 28/3/2023

A must for every dealership.

My overall experience been outstanding! [sensitive content hidden] did an amazing job and this level of excellence is being continued by [sensitive content hidden] has done an outstanding job on our website.

Pros

The reports are easy to navigate and friendly on the eyes. The system overall is very intuitive and easy to teach new hires. We have almost every single (most important) items activated. DMS; CRM; Credit Pulls; Website; Inventory Export to 3rd party website. We are very please with the system overall.

Cons

Still too much geared towards WFS; WFI and 'preferred' lenders. Customer 'support' in the Philippines from time to time.

Eric

Reviewed on 10/1/2023

Best software around for car independent dealerships

Pros

I love that you can manage your entire business from one platform. They're CRM is the best I've ever used, especially for the price point, the inventory management is so user friendly, their websites are great and can be fully customized, and we are able to submit to all our lenders in the system, EVEN OUR ROUTEONE LENDERS! No need for multiple software services when you use DealerCenter, they do everything!We used to use Frazer and made the switch over to DealerCenter and couldn't be happier with our decision. They were even able to migrate all our data over from Frazer for no additional cost which was such a huge relief and saved so much time. If you are a independent dealer and haven't switched to DealerCenter yet, what are you waiting for?!

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about DealerCenter

Mike

Reviewed on 25/5/2023

DealerCenter is the best software for car dealerships! All in one solution!

Pros

What would I do without DealerCenter? I use DealerCenter for every aspect of my business. It is the best software out there for car dealerships because it is truly the only All In One Solution for car dealerships I have come across. From inventory acquisition, to marketing my inventory, managing my customers, and getting my deals done, there is nothing they don't do. I also was able to save a lot of money by switching from 700credit to DealerCenter to run my customer credit. I don't know how I managed my business before DealerCenter. Not to mention how helpful my rep is. There is nothing she can't figure out! [sensitive content hidden] is a huge asset to my business and I am so thankful for her!

Cons

No free DealerCenter swag, and no dealer meetings or workshops in Arkansas

JASON

Reviewed on 16/7/2019

DealerCenter DMS

Overall, the system has covered the basics of our DMS needs and has proven to be worth the money that it costs in comparison to other DMS systems. My new rep was extremely friendly and genuinely seemed to care about helping me today.

Pros

Integration with DealerTrack & Route One, Dealer Group Setting, You can't beat the price...

Cons

Some of the forms, ie; the credit application doesn't carry over a lot of the fields necessary for some of our other lenders and isn't as user friendly as I would like to see. There's almost too much information and too many screens.

Richard

Reviewed on 10/3/2017

Above and Beyond

My experience started several months ago when I personally took over the Financing for Leto Auto, LLC. I was very fortunate to have as my helper and still do, The support staff who has guided me through everything concerning Dealer Center. I have my inventory, my financing, contacts and webpage all through DC. She guided me through each step and informed me of programs available that I didn't even know about. I can call her anytime and receive the help that I need. She is constantly calling on me to make sure I am OK and have no problems. She was not my assigned representative but took over my account when the original representative failed to maintain contact with me. She is very thorough and knowledgeable of the entire Dealer Center program and I lean very heavily on her for help. Her personality is excellent and I never feel like she is talking down to me. She is an asset to your company who deserves to be treated as a VIP. I don't mind spending the money when I get a top notch software program and an outstanding representative to guide me through the use of it.

Pros

That I can handle all my dealership business at one location.

Cons

Having to sign back in so many times a day just because I leave it idle a little too long.

AHMED

Reviewed on 4/10/2019

DealerCenter Review

The support team provided a quick and easy training for add OAPP

Pros

I like that i can use the app for scanning drivers license and vins. It's easy to use and has all the documents needed.

Cons

I dont like that the license scanner does not put the correct state or expiration date

Elie

Reviewed on 14/8/2018

DealerCenter is awesome

Pros

I had the best experience with DealerCenter's rep today. We actually knew each other when he was my rep at his previous company and my previous dealer. I was already impressed with the softweare and DealerCenter prior but the special service our rep provided me by pointing out areas in my business that I can patch up and tweak for the better based on his automotive experience in the past was the icing on the cake! DealerCenter is an awesome tool and any dealership serious about their business and lead manaagment should seriously consider using DealerCenter!

Cons

there really aren't many cons since it's an awesome tool and you get so much value out of it. Maybe to nitpick, we would like to have some more options with the e-mail templates.

gary

Reviewed on 2/1/2018

customer service agent is there when you need her and is super friendly & helpful. You should...

Pros

Customer service is extremely helpful! you should have her cloned and pay her double. she makes calling with a problem a good experience. always helpful and keeps you smiling. I have been in the car business for 36 years and she is a keeper. knowledgeable and friendly is a great and rare combination. person to person contact is more valuable than ever in this day and age of computer routers which is so impersonal. I wish more companies would go back to friendly people who talk to you instead of bouncing you around their computer system.

Reeven

Reviewed on 9/12/2019

Express Auto Inc

Your products and DMS provides a lot of value for the price point compared to the more expensive platforms. I was paying way too much for Dealerscloud before. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] my rep showed me how to navigate through training and answered all my questions completely.

Pros

I love the mobile app and VIN scanner. Super easy for me to add vehicles to inventory

Cons

Nothing comes to mind at this moment right now

Ana

Reviewed on 31/1/2018

Dealercenter

Pros

It's a great app to handle all the information and inventory of cars, you can also send the deal to the banks and financial companies through Dealercenter.
You can add all the information of the customers, the deals and the inventory.

Cons

The app is not soo intuitive or easy to use, sometimes is not easy to find a deal, a car or a customer. If you don't find what your looking for, the system doesn't show you that it didn't find it.
If you have more than one dealer, it's not easy to handle both inventories, you have to go to each dealer to look for the car, so you basically have to look more than once. They really need to work on facilitating a way to handle more than one dealer.

Joe

Reviewed on 5/2/2019

DealerCenter is great

Our rep has been very helpful and educational in showing me how to use the system. She made everything so easy!

Pros

DealerCenter is super easy to learn, making the program fast and efficient. Structuring the deals is simple as well with automatic approvals with preferred lenders. Like being able to bring in outside lenders through RouteOne and DealerTrack.

Cons

Sometime approvals with other lenders is not as simple

Daniela

Reviewed on 2/8/2019

Capitol Auto Sales

Their representative is very polite and calls when needed

Pros

I like the products CRM and the pro that I will be adding soon. Because can communicate with the customers

Cons

taxes and doc fee has a flat rate instead of 5% of the total gross in MI. for example in MI the max rate is 210 for vehicles over $4500 but vehicles under $4500 are supposed to be 5%. License plate fee needs to be integrated into the software to avoid have to go to the MI state website and category fee isn't matching

Juan E

Reviewed on 19/8/2019

Awesome customer service and easy to use!

Excellent

Pros

Prices and customer service the DMS is super easy to use and the web based system lets me use it from anywhere.

Cons

I like everything about it. I have not found anything wrong as of yet