DrChrono Reviews

About DrChrono

DrChrono’s iPad and iPhone compatible EHR and medical billing platform allows medical practices and healthcare providers to manage patient intake, patient care, clinical charting, billing and revenue cycle management. It includes...

3.8
3.9
4.1
3.7

Browse DrChrono Reviews

Mike
Mike

Reviewed on 24/5/2018

Love the program. I had all my charts shredded--15 years worth.

chart elimination, eas of use, efficiency

Pros

Now I have all patient data in my small ipad. DrChrono is an efficient and easy program to use. NAd they have very good customer support. Just imagine eliminating all your paper charts!!

Cons

I have to pay for it. LOL. I have no negative comments to make about this great program.

Norman

Reviewed on 21/1/2020

Product is "Good", Service is "Outstanding"

Dr C is excellent for our practice, easy to customize templates and support is always fast and effective.

Pros

Easy to implement, great support, ease of use

Cons

Some of the features don't really function as well as advertised

Valant EHR Suite

Reasons for Switching to DrChrono

I had experience with Dr C from a previous job and chose to stick with it

Response from DrChrono

Thank you for the kind words and helpful feedback!

Replied 24/1/2020
Shikha

Reviewed on 21/6/2017

WORST SOFTWARE I'VE EVER USED

I am switching to eClinicalWorks because this software cost me a lot of money, headache, frustration, and time. I do not recommend it for groups with more than 5 PCPs.

Pros

It’s looks pretty, has pretty coloring, iPad application not too bad. Cheap. Meaning you get what you pay for.

Cons

Where do I start… first of all, this is the WORST software I’ve EVER used.

1) Two people cannot be in the same account. And if you are, ALL of your notes disappear into thin air.
2) The speech to text feature is useless
3) The reporting function is inoperable. It crashes if the report is too big. And you cannot customize it to your liking and you have to wait for it to be in the message center.
4) Their online support is A JOKE. They cannot help you 50% of the time from the start.
5) The whole platform constantly crashes without any warning and they leave you stranded without prior notice
6) They need to market to small PCP groups only, this software is not made for other specialties
7) Their onboarding training is a waste of time. Their trainers have no clue what the provider does on daily basis.
8) They only do API interphasing and they don’t do it themselves. You have to go through a 3rd party and pay tons of money for it.
9) Their template construction is too cumbersome. It actually takes you less time to free type rather than follow their note template
10) Everything is done based on appointments. So, you need to document outside of that, you cannot.

Response from DrChrono

Our sincerest apologies for the experience you have encountered with our platform and service. The drchrono EHR platform is indeed not made for inpatient facilities such as yours and is specialized for outpatient ambulatory practices.

We appreciate your feedback and would like to let you know that our team has been actively working on improving and innovating our EMR software and service. We thank you for maintaining your standards for software and for having done a fantastic job in testing our platform to its limits as this is the same standard that we are striving to achieve.

Your dedicated account manager has sent you a follow up email, but please feel free to also directly email the account management team at [email protected] for any further assistance until you transition to the new EMR platform as this is always an available avenue for you.

Replied 1/1/1970

Top DrChrono Alternatives

Patricia

Reviewed on 7/10/2020

Customer Service and Ease of Use is Unmatched

The billing service is very good and efficient. They have made collections much easier

Pros

The ease of use of the program. It makes sense

Cons

There were no cons that I have experienced

Tebra

Reasons for Choosing DrChrono

Their billing and customer service was very poor

Reasons for Switching to DrChrono

Liked their product secretions and services to make my life smoother and less
Tracy
Tracy
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 25/5/2018

Easy to use program with great support

Pros

I love how very self explanatory Dr. Chrono is. I find it very easy to navigate from reporting to scheduling. The support staff is very responsive and attentive for any and all questions. Any time I needed assistance I received responses promptly. Every staff member that I spoke with always took the time to show me step by step instructions and were always available for follow up questions down the road.

Cons

The biggest problem that my clinic has run into with this software is that we have three different doctors in our practice that each have there own ways of taking payments, but because we only have one license for Dr. Chrono is hard to know which doctor the patient owes money too considering they see all three. We have worked around the problem, but it's very time consuming.
Also the reporting was very minimal but has gotten better through the years

Stephanie

Reviewed on 12/7/2023

Everyone at DRC has been great. Our team especially loves [sensitive content hidden]. They always go above and beyond.

Pros

I have been very satisfied with the programs and interface. If is easy to use and intuitive in regard to navigating the software. They have just about everything needed when it comes reports one would need.

Cons

I can't say that I have any. The software and support have been great.

Kenith

Reviewed on 1/5/2023

Clinical Psychologist Review

Positive

Pros

Ease of use for documentation of progress notes.

Cons

Billing payment sometimes lags. Although it has improved significantly in the past few weeks.

Response from DrChrono

Thank you so much for your review, Kenith! We appreciate you being a part of DrChrono!

Replied 15/5/2023
Dr Collins

Reviewed on 15/4/2023

DrChrono- Practice (Record keeping/ data Management) made easy

Awesome so far. It makes patient record easy

Pros

Complex but Flexible> It Has a wonderful User experience and the user interface is easy to navigate.

Cons

Occasionally slow maybe due to network.

Response from DrChrono

Hi Dr. Collins!
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying your user experience and appreciate you being a part of DrChrono!
Best,
The DrChrono Team

Replied 24/4/2023
Eric
Eric

Reviewed on 21/2/2019

Pros

i like the new addition of several financial reports that you can run to really analyze your practice with regards to billing

Cons

the support is sometimes difficult to communicate with. they are timely but ifeel there is a language barrier.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Reviewed on 15/6/2018

Works fine for outpatient psychiatry

Pros

I had a good experience with customer service at the beginning, they were available to show me the software. I also like the way you can set up appointment reminders. The layout of the site is fairly intuitive.

Cons

The mobile app is somewhat difficult to navigate and does not have all of the features of the full website.

Jessica

Reviewed on 4/12/2019

Responsive Support, and an Improvement-Focused Team

My regular interactions with DrChrono's support staff and management team were consistently wonderful.
The software could be a little more intuitively designed. I appreciate the magnitude of the service DrChrono strives to provide, and how challenging it must be to create a software that covers all bases.

Pros

DrChrono is very powerful software that aspires to provide integrated solutions to many or all needs of a medical office.
The customer support is absolutely the best part of DrChrono.
It seemed clear to me that DrChrono was invested in listening to customer feedback and making updates to better serve their clients.
Each page provides a great deal of information.
It's worth investing the time to learn how to make the most of the software.

Cons

There was one day when significant updates had been made to the software without any advance notice to the users. Left work one evening, started getting messages about the changes from struggling staff the next morning. That said, this happened only once in two years, and was not typical of the software experience.

Training period recommended. This is not necessarily pick-up-and-go software for most people. The learning curve is relatively high, solutions aren't always intuitive, windows err on providing almost too much information so it can be a challenge to know where to focus for the data you need in the moment if you're not familiar with the software.

It may be useful to note that emails sent through Dr.Chrono to patients are not HIPAA-compliant.

While it's technically possible to manage inventory in DrChrono, there are better services out there.

Gregg

Reviewed on 1/6/2016

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Pros

It is nearly a one stop shop bedside tool for a busy outpatient surgical center. Consent and Data entry is pretty easy. Creating our own templates for nearly the entire process was essential, and we were able to do that with very little help. It's fairly intuitive. There are definitely downsides to creating your own templates (see below). The ability to draw notes and fax notes is excellent, and improvements in fax documentation and signing is indicative of how they try to constantly improve. The different tiers of service offers a slightly clunky fit, though overall it is pretty decent given the fact you mainly have to choose the feature they lay out at each tier of service. Also, there are on line instructions with video for many features, but they often have outdated videos and it's hard to distinguish. They should label each version with the VERSION of Dr. Chrono to which they are doing the training in order to avoid wasting time. The set up is easy. Help for the initial set up is good. They offer good training.

Cons

SERVICE. I can't stress strongly enough how variable the service quality is. There is no way to contact them other than email. You cannot call them. They call back at times when either I'm busy, or after hours. It's as though you can't get anyone or worse since they are at arms length. It makes it VERY difficult to deal with a complex problem. I am more that willing to pay extra for better service with a "phone line" or "hot line" to call. This has been rejected. I don't know why. I find it a poor way to run service for an EHR company.
RELIABILITY: This is a real problem. There are so many breakdowns, inability to use the notes, slow service, etc. We increased our internet speed at work to 15G and it didn't really help other than increase speed when it is working. I do recommend a higher speed as the data is fairly intensive which is a plus for DrChrono - they can accomplish a lot. But the breakdowns have forced us to use paper charting on many occasions. A very recent example is that we could not view a complete not from the iPADS. We could from the computer, but that is NOT how we function, nor should we be expected to function that way. It was resolved in a few hours. The very next day you could not view notes from EITHER the iPAD or the computer. Other issues were consent forms simply dropping off the consent list on the iPAD or being put in reverse order. After many emails, they finally admitted there was a problem. Also, the back and forth creates poor communication when you get a request to take a "screen shot" of a problem that occurred a few days ago. Even then, you are lucky to get an answer other than "we are looking at this".
SALES: Pretty darn good. Just wish they added a service package with a phone line/hot line.

Amanda

Reviewed on 19/4/2017

Better than any other EHR I have ever tried

I like that they pay attention to suggestions and they are VERY polite and courteous. They always have a very pleasant attitude, very optimistic and helpful. Whenever I am addressing a concern, I feel that they pay attention and try to solve it if they can.
The fact that they don't have a phone number doesn't concern me. My former EHRs DID have a phone number but you would wait on hold for 10 minutes before anyone picked up and then you'd just have to leave a message for the right person to call you back. DrChrono is very quick to respond to emails and it is about the same as if you had called them. Plus, when it is in email format, you can go back and see the answer to a question anytime because it is documented in email.

Pros

To me, it is very straightforward and easy to use and navigate. If you are computer savvy, you could be up and running during the same week that you purchase this EHR. I like how the iPhone app DOES have a schedule for the day (despite what a previous review said) and it is super-easy to take pictures of insurance cards and pictures of the patient or their problems. The fact that it is cloud based is nice because I can operate it in the 35 different nursing homes where I practice. I have used 3 other EHRS before (OfficeMate, My Vision Express, and Crystal PM - for optometry) and they all had less capabilities than DrChrono. The ease of e-prescribing and e-faxing is also wonderful, and the claim filing is much easier than with the other EHRs.

Cons

There are some glitches in the software. For example, billing for a self-pay item is tedious and time consuming and if you accidentally enter the wrong amount as what the patient paid and have to change it later, the computer can't handle the change and gets everything mixed up and says the patient has a credit when the patient does not have a credit. Sometimes you just have to delete everything and start all over if you come across a billing glitch like that.

Craig

Reviewed on 3/2/2018

From a physicians perspective, a very unintuitive system with many idiosyncrasies that make it...

Once again, an EMR that may meet the needs of administrators, but fails to help those who actually provide the health care services.

Pros

- Lots of pre-programmed macros
- built in dictation works well
- Electronic prescribing works well on app based version (but zip code needed to find a pharmacy using the web based version)

Cons

- Web based version very different from app based version
- illogical provider work flow - steps needed to navigate through the system are unintuitive
- very small fields in which to enter patient data (med hx, fam hx, soc hx, etc.)
- Program did not initially store any patient data that was entered - i.e., patient information such as medical hx, fam hx, etc., was not being saved. Our IT people -
had to work with drchrono to set up a 'button' to turn on to save this information
- unable to compare previous labs side by side with new results
- Results do not automatically enter into a patient's chart; thus unable to communicate with patients directly from screen that has either lab or imaging results -
have to enter into the patient chart to initiate communication, then return back to your message or task center to continue processing other results

Response from DrChrono

Hi Craig,

Thank you for submitting your feedback. We understand that you have had some concerns in regards to the general workflow and layout of the platform, and we would like to let you know that DrChrono EHR is robust and customizable to match your workflows. We've also been notified that your Account Manager is working closely with your practice to help customize DrChrono EHR to fit your unique needs. In terms of comparing lab results side-by-side, our team is currently working on this feature. Unlike other EHRs that release product enhancements once in a while, DrChrono constantly improves and releases new features and updates throughout the year. Stay tuned for an update from your Account Manger.

We are glad to help resolve the setup questions and we’ll continue to follow up with your AM to ensure DrChrono is serving your clinic as needed.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact your Account Manager or directly at [email protected] as this is always an avenue for you.

-DrChrono Team

Replied 21/3/2018
Kristina

Reviewed on 13/3/2018

Non Existent Technical Support - If the program isn't working you are out of luck

NEVER CHOOSE AN EMR THAT DOESN'T HAVE A DIRECT TECHNICAL SUPPORT NUMBER

Pros

Digitally receiving e faxes
Fairly easy e-refills
Price point is competative
Custom appointment profiles are nice

Cons

1) There is no tech support number. You can only email tech support. Tech support has taken weeks to get back to us. Most of our concerns have gone unaddressed. People say they will look into an issue and then we will not hear back. EPCS has been down all day. I called the sales number. No one answers. The sales voicemail was full! I emailed every contact I had. No response. I emailed tech support. They wrote that EPCS is fixed and working. EPCS is still not working. I have no ability to talk to a human. No one can give me an ETA, let alone fix the issue. For this reason alone I would never choose this EMR again.
2) You cannot write a note in a patient's chart without creating an appointment.
3) The SOAPNOTE set up is just strange.
4) Our outgoing e-faxes don't work properly and no one has gotten back to us about this issue.
5) There are no lab, radiology, pathology tabs. You have to assign tags manually in each chart.
6) Electronic lab results and uploaded lab results cannot go to the same folder.
7) As soon as we gave our credit card we have not heard from our sales rep and no one seems to care if our account is functional or not.

Response from DrChrono

Hello Kristina,

We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to follow up with you in regards to the concerns you've noted. During the implementation of our EHR, your practice has been assigned a dedicated account manager who can help you make the most out of DrChrono EHR, and we've been informed that your Account Manager has been in contact with you. In addition, our account management team holds regular account reviews to provide product updates as well as document any feedback you may have.

Our marketing team also sends out our Account Review Request emails to our customers so that we can proactively touch base with any of the customers that want to have their account reviewed or to answer your questions. In terms of technical support, we respond to most of our online support tickets within 1 business day. Moreover, there are numerous knowledge base articles that can answer most of your technical questions. Our sales line is dedicated to the sales team and not our customer support so it is not the right number to call.

If you have any other questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at [email protected] or reach out to your account manager.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you.

-DrChrono Team

Replied 20/3/2018
Hugo

Reviewed on 15/11/2019

Had a good run but it's time to move on.

Overall, my experience with DrChrono is neutral. It started off as a great product but went downhill quickly towards the end.

Pros

When we initially became a user we loved the customization of the software. Even though it was geared towards medical professionals we were able to create daily note templates, appointment templates, etc. that were unique to our chiropractic practice.

Cons

Ever since a software update earlier this year (2019 at the time of writing this) the software has been slower and floundering in certain areas (i.e. daily note generation, scheduling, and authorization tracking). In addition, the support provided by DrChrono went from being top notch to lacking in that we would wait for up 24 hours before hearing from someone only to have our issue not resolved.

Reasons for Switching to DrChrono

To be honest, price and customization.

Response from DrChrono

We are sorry to hear about any technical problems that may have impacted your practice. Please feel free to reach back out to your account manager so that we can swiftly resolve any issues you may still be experiencing. We look forward to hearing from you!

Replied 6/12/2019
Alex

Reviewed on 6/12/2022

Too expensive for a small clinic

Pros

I like the ability to chart from my iPhone. I can do the entire patient encounter, including posting of codes this way.

Cons

1. They increse the cost without warning or new contract. I’m not sure if it’s legal, but it sure is annoying and seems unethical. It’s getting to be too expensive for what they offer for us. 2. The online scheduling is not very good for us because we have different providers that offer different services as well as different locations. We used to use a free online scheduling software for patient bookings and it was 10 times better.

Response from DrChrono

Hi Alex, thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear the mobile features are working well for your practice. We understand you are working closely with your Account Manager on the other items listed, and thank you for your patience and continued partnership! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
- The DrChrono Team

Replied 19/12/2022
Bella

Reviewed on 15/2/2017

Great EHR

Our practice has been Dr. Chrono for almost 5 years, and it was one of the best changes we have ever implemented. When the physician I work told me that we were switching EHRs, I was hesitant and nervous about learning how to use a new software. To my surprise there was little to no learning curve, when it came to learning how to use Dr. Chrono. Not only was it easy for staff to learn how to use Dr. Chrono, it was just as easy for patients to use the Dr. Chrono Check-in app. Over the last 5 years, there have been many great improvements made to the Dr. Chrono software. I was happy to have a brief meeting with our account manager Angela, recently, as she helped me learn how to better use new and existing features of Dr. Chrono to optimize the EHR in our practice. The costumer support has been excellent, when we needed it.

Pros

Being able to access our schedule and patient records from anywhere on any device has made it easier to work in and out of our offices.

Cons

One feature that I would like see improved is the "send e-mail" feature. Our office likes to send e-mail newsletters to our patients about every 3-4 months. It is nice that we can use Dr. Chrono, because all of our patient's e-mail addresses and mailing preferences are already in their records. Dr. Chrono is a bit limited when it comes to adding any e-mail content beyond simple text. It would be very helpful, if this was updated and eliminate our need to have another company that we use for sending e-mail blasts.

Reviewed on 17/1/2019

Our nearly 4-year experience with Dr. Chrono has been frustrating and confusing, to say the...

There are numerous bugs in the program that we've reported to Dr. Chrono, but they never reply with a straight answer. Patient reminders are unexplainably failing to send, appointments are randomly deleted or rescheduled, but Dr. Chrono does not provide any real help.

They work diligently to make sure you are never able to contact them by phone. Even if I call my personal account manager's number, an automatic voicemail plays asking me to submit a support ticket. A support ticket that will not be responded to for days, and most likely you will just get referred to someone else who will ALSO NOT have a solution for you. I'm actually appalled at their lack of awareness in terms of never providing solutions.

Pros

Advanced Reports .

Cons

Ineffective and laughable support team and ticket system, dysfunctional patient reminder system, multiple unaddressed bugs in the system, unapologetic lack of urgency, and complete lack of communication.

Response from DrChrono

Thank you for reaching out and letting us know. Our record indicates that your account manager is in contact with you to help you resolve any issues you may be experiencing. Please also open support tickets so that our customer support team can assist you as well. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help further.

Replied 29/1/2019
Mickey

Reviewed on 3/5/2018

Much Room for Improvement

Their customer service is broken, to the point that if you have suggestions for them, they direct you to a forum where your post will be never be read by the "developers".

Pros

I think the product does a good job at collecting information, and makes it easy to store important health data for patients.

Cons

Not very good at generating reports. Does not organize data in the way that would work best for my company. Customer service is poor.

Response from DrChrono

Hello Mickey,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We take each and every feedback seriously, and would like the opportunity to make this right. Your account manager has already reached out to you and we would like to work with you directly to provide the appropriate training on various reports the system can generate. We would also like to mention that our developers are taking customer feedback through various channels, and many customer suggestions have been turned into product features as you may have seen from our monthly product update newsletter.

Your account manager is always a good resource for product related questions so you are using DrChrono to its fullest potential. He can provide product demonstration and be able to review how you are using DrChrono EHR. Please don’t forget to schedule your next account review!

DrChrono Team

Replied 14/5/2018
Darren

Reviewed on 25/6/2019

NOT FOR AESTHETICS!

This product was sold to us as being targeted towards aesthetics practices. Garbage. In virtually every instance medical aesthetics employees are commission based and there are no provisions for that in the system. You can also not effectively have your product inventory managed unless you never discount your products, and never pay commission to anyone who sold them. If you do, be prepared for lots of additional paperwork to keep track of it all.

All of our complaints fell on deaf ears, and all attempts to get out of the contract even after explaining thoroughly what the issues were, resulted in ridiculous fees. We were a new start up & trusted them when they said it had everything we would need. Now we are in operation it's a different story. I don't mind there being a misunderstanding in the sales department so long as they make it right, but they won't, so my review stands at 1 star, and only 1 because the option of 0 is not available. Stay far away!

Pros

I like that it has the iPad app to use at check-in.

Cons

It does not work in a commission based practice

Response from DrChrono

Hi Darren,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. We take our user experience and feedback very seriously. DrChrono EHR works well for many aesthetics and medical spa practices and we have numerous customers that are currently using our system very successfully. However, we understand that every practice has unique or specific desired features needed to fit their workflow. I have also checked with our sales representative who worked with you and unfortunately, the desired feature you mentioned in your review was not brought up to our attention during any of the sales demonstrations or meetings. According to our records, this concern was brought up more than a month after the contract was executed and we were well into implementation. Your concern has been escalated to our customer success and sales management teams to reach a resolution in this matter. In the meantime please do not hesitate to reach out to your account manager for continued support.

Replied 18/7/2019
Maureen
  • Used for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 19/4/2017

Customizable, but lacks richness of features

This still feels like a relatively young product with great potential. The price is very appealing. There are lots of bugs in the system and kinks that need to get worked out. It can be a challenge to get through to folks who know what they are talking about. The basic support is only good for incredibly simple things. If a bug in the software is detected, it can be a nightmare to get through to the right person to actually correct the problem.

Pros

-Ease of changing documentation templates on the fly- I can update the way my practice documents quickly and easily
-Cheap
-Relatively intuitive user interface
-Simple platform does not require extensive training for new users
-Growing and developing product: drchrono has made consistent updates and improvements in the last year, and I expect them to continue to improve over time.

Cons

-It is difficult as an administrator to "push" customizations such as medication favorites or folder structures for tasks being worked by back office staff to users. You have to log in as the user to make these kinds of updates for each staff member.
-There is limited ability to link and report on data inside of the clinical note.
-There is no calculating of scores (such as PHQ9 or other screening tests). You must manually calculate and enter scores.
-The workflows of practice staff have not really been well considered. It is a challenge to audit which data has been entered for a clinic visit by the nurse or by the prescriber. Back office tasks such as referrals, prior auths, etc are not well supported.
-Too many "clicks"; too much screen shifting: You often end up with 3-4tabs open at a time and have to click back and forth between screens to get the information you need for a single patient.

Van

Reviewed on 20/5/2019

switched from Practice Fusion now stuck with a contract fee

Tried to switch from Practice Fusion to it, but it has been a nightmare. Now we are stuck paying for a more expensive EMR for a year, during a year contract, that we will not use because it puts me behind in seeing patients by at least 30 minutes.

Pros

The note writing and ability to create your own forms is very good. They really show this off to you when they are demonstrating the software. They do not show the other things involved in day to day practice such as ordering labs (terrible in the ipad app), medications (is terrible in the ipad app), creating messages (they use a terrible task system), or finding ICD-10 codes (worst icd-10 search engine I have ever encountered).

Cons

Everything that was not note writing. If they would have shown all the other things you do in day to day practice during the demo, I do not think I would have got this software. The guy doing the demo talked about other EMRs causing death by a thousand clicks. Well this emr may not cause death by a thousand clicks with the note writing but everything else you need to do such as ordering labs, medications, billing, messaging, all take so much time that it eliminates any of the time saving in the note writing.

Response from DrChrono

Hi Van,

Thank you for reaching out. Your implementation specialist has been in contact with you and has set up your account to be ready for use. In regards to the difficulty, you have been having with our lab integration, our Head of Implementation Team was able to get in touch with you and is currently working with your team to come to a resolution. We look forward to working with you and thank you for your patience as we work with your team.

Best,
The DrChrono Team

Replied 29/5/2019
BJ

Reviewed on 6/5/2021

When it work's, it is pretty good. When it doesn't (often) you are basically on your own...

The tech issues are frequent and incredibly disruptive. I've had one issue which had a significant impact on collections and revenue - and DrChrono would not offer anything more than their apologies. They don't stand behind their product or customers.

Dr Chrono support is very slow to respond and often unhelpful when they do. They unfortunately lock you into a 1 year agreement, and anytime you want to add a provider or team member, they make you lock that in to the agreement as well.

Pros

Very well-rounded software. Scheduling and billing functions are very solid. Nice that it is web-based and it is relatively easy to use.

Cons

VERY frequent tech issues - including: changes to schedule or billing information not saving, errors in claims going out, sometimes not being able to log in at all. Software is also not very customizable. You have to adapt your workflow to them, they do not adapt or help tweak for you.

Timothy

Reviewed on 21/2/2017

Highly efficient all-in-one EMR and practice management software

I've used a lot of EMRs over the years and I searched a long time to find a good solution for our small group private practice that was user-friendly from the provider side but also had the analytics tools needed to run the practice management. We also struggled to find a biller in-house that could manage our growing practice. We switched to the revenue cycle management services with drchrono and have been very pleased with the billing team noticing an improvement in our collections and reduction of our costs.

Pros

Intuitive, provider friendly EMR, easily customizable
Good revenue cycle management software that allows me to easily analyze how our practice is doing
Cloud-based, works anywhere on computer, ipad, or iphone

Cons

There are a few things that don't work as well going from a solo provider to a group practice with multiple locations and providers
Little differences between computer and iPad versions are a little bit frustrating