About Zoho Desk

Zoho Desk is a cloud-based help desk solution from Zoho Corporation, catering to businesses of all sizes. Key features include management of customer support tickets, a customer support portal, contract management and report...

Browse Zoho Desk Reviews

1,681 of 1,678 reviews
Sasheena D. Sasheena D.

Reviewed on 22/4/2021

Zoho Desk is a brilliant Accounting Software

It makes it much easier to follow step by step the ordering process and it double as a decent customer database.

Pros

Using Zohodesk was definitely a learning curve for me but the features , particularly Estimates and Invoicing makes it worth it

Cons

There should be an option to add tax to the overall invoice/estimate vs just line items.

Gerard H. Gerard H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Reviewed on 13/3/2020

Zoho Desk for Small Business

Have used a trial under a different company test name.
A really excellent product.
Still learning.

Pros

We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead.
While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Cons

Probably too many options available.
A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

HubSpot Service Hub

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

Had a lot of exposure to the CRM. Comfortable with the product
Nicholas R. Nicholas R.

Reviewed on 7/3/2018

Really like Zoho and their offers, it's a good software for the money spent

Organized information for supporting my customer and having their information on hand for any situation that might arise.

Pros

I use Zoho Desk every day of the week Mon-Fri on my desktop at work and the app on the weekends to monitor my queue. Overall, this is a solid ticketing system for support issues for my customers since we are an email driven company. It's very organized and is updating all the time that includes new features and performance increases.

Cons

One of the cons I have, is their support team is a bit on the slow side when it comes to responses. This could be that their policies way different then my companies but we least respond in under 24 hours. The other con is their ability to understand what you are trying to describe to them for help. Their forums are a better resource than their support email.

Top Zoho Desk Alternatives

Blake F. Blake F.

Reviewed on 17/11/2020

Couldn't live without it!

Fantastic, very happy with the product and the support.

Pros

The integration between other Zoho tools, blueprint capabilities with building workflow, ease of assigning tickets to techs, remote access option directly through the tickets.

Cons

There is very little that I dislike about the tool. The only think I would say could be improved would be to add a tech calendar built in.

Elizabeth M. Elizabeth M.

Reviewed on 27/9/2019

Scalable Help Desk

Zoho Desk is an easy to learn help desk for most sized teams.

Pros

Zoho Desk is an easy to use, easily scalable help desk option for teams of many sizes. The interface is intuitive​ and nicely designed. It is affordably priced compared to other options and integrates well with other Zoho products.

Cons

With the simplicity of Zoho Desk came a lack of more advanced tools. Otherwise, no complaints.

Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Desk

Zoho Desk offered better pricing and integration with the Zoho suite of tools.
Nicole V. Nicole V.

Reviewed on 10/7/2018

Efficient job ticket system with reference numbers and easy searching for past jobs

Improved work flow

Pros

Each ticket has a direct correspondence window (Thread) as well as an internal comments section where our team can communicate progress, status updates or issues in the comments, while not involving the client. This keeps all of the information related to the ticket in one place, which is very important while working on a team. In addition, you can reassign tickets or mention (@TeamMember) another colleague, which Zoho Desk will alert that team member and send a link to access the ticket directly. This has been incredibly helpful while working for a software company, as there are times where we need to escalate tickets for further investigation and can do so easily by mentioning other department members and/or reassigning tickets.

Cons

When searching through prior tickets, I wish there were more filters than just "Relevance" and "Modified Time".

Larry H. Larry H.

Reviewed on 25/8/2019

Migration to free to premium one of the best decisions I've made

We had been using the free version for several year, and quite frankly, under-utilized it. Our growth lead me to explore various, more robust solutions, and as it turns out - Zoho Desk's premium version gave us what we needed.

Pros

Cost and ease of getting set up. Support personnel always helpful.

Cons

Due to the power of the product, it's a bit complicated to do advanced configuration. There are features that we'd never consider using, so they clutter things up. Configuring the portal not as flexible as I'd like (unless you're a power programmer). Still good - but could be better

Colin M. Colin M.

Reviewed on 25/1/2019

Zoho Desk - Fully Featured Helpdesk Solution for Internal or Public Facing Use

Zoho Desk works well as a general helpdesk for employee support as well as being a good way to manage external customer support requests. The ability to delegate tasks and quickly identify and escalate any issues that are taking longer than usual to resolve helps to provide a good service internally and to meet SLAs with customers. There are many options for helpdesk solution today, but few can match the functionality of Zoho Desk at this price point.

Pros

- Ease of use
- Supports multiple ticket channels - web form, email, telephone, social media
- Knowledgebase for self serve solutions
- Integration with other Zoho modules
- Reporting gives good visibility to support team performance for management

Cons

- Email branding caused some issues
- Can take some time to configure correctly

Jaron R. Jaron R.

Reviewed on 31/7/2017

We use several Zoho platforms in our organization. We find it easy to use and helpful.

Well. It is straight forward and easy to use. We like the integrations with internal and external software.

Pros

We love the ease of use. Other software requires weeks of setup and a dedicated support rep to integrate. It was too much for our company. We needed something that fit our needs and could be setup and maintained by our internal team.

We also like the platform integration amongst the different Zoho platforms and also external software.

Cons

There are of course other softwares that are more straight forward. Asana comes to mind for project management. It takes no time to create new projects and tasks. Not to say that Zoho Projects isn't straight forward and quick to use. It just isn't as quick or easy as Asana.

Gaurav T. Gaurav T.

Reviewed on 22/2/2018

It is very easy to use and helped our organisation in building a better customer support.

Pros

It is veh easy to integrate zoho desk to zoho crm which helped in integrating all customer record into one system. This makes the workflow much easier and smooth.
Employees can even access the record of customer interaction. There's also option of search in ticket and user can search for specific ascpect in the ticket like the category of query and action.

Cons

I found the product to be less customizable and sometimes product hangs due to which either ticket is not saved and get lost or multiple tickets get generated.

Omer R. Omer R.

Reviewed on 31/12/2020

Zoho (SLA tracker)

Zoho Desk has been always my tool to analyze my support tickets stats and it help me play around with the data that is generated from different reports.

Its is very useful in assigning tickets based task to team members also helps in monitoring client support tickets logged on it and retrieving all history /steps of action performed on the ticket.

It helped me to maintain different SLAs of the client and in case of breaching the SLA it raises a flag and escalation to line manager which is a very good feature and practical.

Pros

Reports and Dashboard since this is something which is beneficial in analyzing and decision making based on tickets data.

Cons

Filling data of the tickets since it was to be filled manually. Automation can help to cope up on this

Reviewed on 25/5/2021

Ticket Management tool

It is very easy to use and keep track of all your tickets, it has different views and the mobile app is pretty decent.

Pros

You can have a clear view of all the tickets assigned and keep direct contact with the client through the platform. You can track the time, sent private comments to co-workers and put the ticket on hold in case something is missing, and you can schedule responses.

Cons

It will be great if you could schedule the private comments. There are some bugs on the timer when trying to track the time, sometimes you have to click it more than once, and the mobile app have a few bugs.

Chris J. Chris J.
  • Industry: Automotive

Reviewed on 2/1/2019

The perfect Support Desk software

Has saved us lots of time and I also feel it gives a more professional feel to our service.

Pros

Easy to implement and prioritise tickets. Love how I can customise my view to see just the tickets I have to work on rather than having to check every ticket.

Cons

You may have to upgrade from the free version if you want to make major use of the API as the its Limited.
Would have been great if there were any Jira plugins to push changes into a sprint.

Susana B. Susana B.

Reviewed on 10/5/2017

All apps & programs from Zoho seem to effortlessly flow from one app to another.

I was able to get a better handle on my residential customers and commercial clients. There were no more missed work orders or estimates.

Pros

I love how all programs tie in to eachother. The apps and programs are easily accessable. Manuevering through these apps is easy.

Cons

There are a lot of ins and outs. I wish there was a class or instruction on the web that we can access for training purposes. I want to get as much out of these programs as possible.

John B. John B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 4/4/2017

Zoho Desk - Just what I needed!

This the third product I've used of theirs - others being CRM and Books. I have found each very easy to setup and use. When I have needed support, they are very helpful.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes their helpdesk people did not respond the same day - but I kind of expected that.

David M. David M.

Reviewed on 7/2/2018

Zoho Desk is a great tool - we also love Zoho Mail and Zoho Vault

Great Tools for Free

Pros

Great way to edit files, free business email service is great service, the 5 user limit but you can get more when you get referrals. Zoho Vault is a tool we use alot with many teams to store and share passwords securely.

Cons

- desk tools can be slow
- 5 user limit for mail is low
- zoho vault really needs an update as even the copy password functions needs flash

Pawel O. Pawel O.

Reviewed on 31/5/2018

Overall positive experience, easy to setup and use

Great functionality and ability to customise all aspects of the ticketing system

Pros

I like most the ease of setup and the amount of functionality the system provides.
We were able to successfully set up the system to work with our support email and to have tickets created with each new email which has improved productivity and made it easier to track all tickets and prevented us from having to copy all information to the zoho desk platform
There have been minimal issues with the setup and it is overall a reliable system to use

Cons

It is sometimes slow to operate on a browser and selecting or managing the tickets is difficult to do when the browser is slow to respond on the zohodesk client.

Amadikwa J. Amadikwa J.

Reviewed on 18/5/2021

Best Collaboration software

It's user experience is top notch and the collaboration feature is the lasting solution to team play, I enjoyed every bit of the software.

Pros

The Zoho Desk play a vital role in collaborating staffs together. It's collaborating feature is second to none because it is easy to use and implement. Before now, we were finding it difficult on how to handle team collaboration for our customers before stubble on Zoho Desk software. I tell you, since the implementation of the software, the team have been handling their tasks with ease.

Cons

Some of the new featured default themes are really funky, but it's a little issue to handle. And that won't make me have a second thought before introducing Zoho desk to my friends .

Angie M. Angie M.

Reviewed on 23/1/2018

i love it, it is very funtional and it is customizable, convenient to uses, and it doesn't...

don't have any bad problems with this product. Will be much better to have an easy way of learning. I will not tell that everything was simple and smooth. A lot of useful tools to use. We don't have the big bad issue with this software.

Pros

for me is a help center approach,my businesses can offer multiple support channels to our customers

Cons

The only thing i wiil need is to have an easy way of learning.

Silas R. Silas R.

Reviewed on 21/8/2017

Amazing! Zoho Desk really brings my company's support team together.

The biggest benefit is having a reliable software that can handle multiple areas of my business, and have the feel of a company intranet. This helps to keep my employees engaged! :)

Pros

I love the ease of use while still maintaining a number of great functions. I also love the ability to customize and make it feel like our own company software.

Cons

What I like the least, is the login page for email. If I was to make any changes I would like the ability to use a custom login page for company employees. The current Zoho email login page is a bit too busy.

• Industry: Computer Networking

Reviewed on 23/10/2017

Easy to adopt, easy to use.

The integration with our current CRM proved to be invaluable. Information sharing between the two departments will help us streamline communications within our organisation to provide a smoother client experience.

Pros

The seamless integration with Zoho CRM and the dynamic UI sold this solution to us. The in-app windows in both Zoho Desk and Zoho CRM allows users to have a quick overview of a given client's profile, and allows us to easily navigate from one platform to the other. It also offers a better visibility over opened tickets, both at the agent level and at the admin level.

To top it all off, we expect to save enough per month to see a ROI within six months.

Cons

The Portal section is a bit bulky and is somewhat a challenge to customise. There also seems to be some limitations in regard to the permission level of users for the portal.

Reviewed on 26/2/2018

Using Zoho Desk

Pros

During the selection process and found with wings advantages that it is easy to Configure, easy to access and that has an APP for agents very useful

Cons

The process of support by the partner and the manufacturer is very complicated and slow, which affects the placement of solutions or the use of the tool in an optimal way.

Paul Z. Paul Z.

Reviewed on 26/2/2018

An excellent ticket support system to run my business

Superior ticket management and interaction with my CRM system Some of the best features are premium features which, for a small business with limited funds, cannot enjoy.

Pros

There are many features of Zoho Desk that are wonderful. Two of my favorite features are the customer satisfaction feedback that is provided in the closing emails and the opening of tickets by receiving an email. I don't need to build a ticket. The email picks up the sender and creates the ticket for me

Luis J. Luis J.
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 25/4/2017

This is just great

I have been using Zoho Desk for a while and it's a game changer. Easy to use and with amazing support.

Once you get used to it, you will love it.

Using Desk changed our company for good since we can have in one place, the way we interact with our customers and vendors.

Pros

The new frame it's really something else. Congrats!

Cons

I can't tell one yet

Reviewed on 29/4/2018

Zoho Desk helps to build best call center and support services and is the best service...

Running a customer care service with the help of Zoho Desk.

Pros

24x7 hours customer support to resolve their query instantly. It provides features of integration multiple channels like facebook, twitter, and Instagram. Ticketing system to resolve any query is the best feature they provide. Reporting and insights on various issues.

Cons

There is nothing wrong with the Zoho desk service that I could find. Their services and availability is meritorious.