Twice Commerce Reviews

About Twice Commerce

Twice Commerce is an all-in-one commerce platform for selling products and equipment as a service. Twice supports circular business models, such as rentals, subscriptions, and second-hand sales. The inventory management system is...

4.2
4.8

Browse Twice Commerce Reviews

Kevin
Kevin
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 31/10/2023

Rentle solves a problem for rental owners

Pros

I like that Rentle has multiple pickup locations enabled, and the interface is simple, easy to learn. It is smooth functioning on my Squarespace website and looks beautiful. Provides a no-code solution to take payments and deposits.

Cons

I wish there were more options to customize the calendar function of Rentle, and also, remove the Privacy Policy popup. Last nitpicky thing is I wish that renters can select the pickup location first, before they select the date that they pickup the car, and before the calendar part.

Response from Rentle

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the kind review! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed our interface design and embedding capabilities.

The customisation-related features are something that we keep in mind and are working towards - so be on the lookout for some exciting news coming out soon! We're also here to update you about the pop-up notifications: the only window your customers get is related to cookie tracking, which can be modified through the admin.

Best, Twice Commerce team

Replied 4/1/2024
Henry
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 10/6/2023

Simple, easy to use and powerful.

Online Reservation and Checkout system that keeps track of inventory to prevent overbookings.

Pros

It is easy to create and customize products. The WordPress plugin keeps customers on our site, and products display is ideal.

Cons

I would like to see more integrations with "Make"(integromat) and/or Zapier to better improve customer experience when reservations are rescheduled, cancelled, etc. for triggers to happen and work with other apps such as ActiveCampaing, GoogleSheets, etc.

Peek Pro and FareHarbor

Too complicated to use.

FareHarbor

Reasons for Switching to Twice Commerce

Rentle is easier to work with. i was able to set up myself and there was a free introductory version.

Response from Rentle

Many thanks for your feedback, Henry! We really appreciate it :)
More custom integrations is something we want to enable in the future, for instance with introducing new triggers to select from in our webhooks. Feel free to keep an eye on our product updates to not miss out on anything:https://updates.rentle.io/

Replied 15/6/2023
Dennis
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 9/5/2023

Setup of shop in free mode for business validation

Pros

I like that is easy to setup to validate out business plan. if our plan works, than we can earn money.That money we will put in the upgraded versions of Rentle

Cons

It's a bit basic. but that's normal for a free version

Booqable and Shopify

Response from Rentle

Hi Dennis, many thanks for your valuable feedback!

Please let us know anytime if we can support you with your Rentle Store.

Kind regards, Bianka

Replied 25/5/2023

Top Twice Commerce Alternatives

Henry
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 28/6/2022

Easy to Use and Intuitive

Most Reservation software out there is designed for Events (think; a specific time, date and spots to fill). Rentle gives users the ability to create events, but its power is in its ability to manage inventory of rental equipment like no other software I know (think: I have 50 bicycles, horses, or surfboards (inventory) that I want to rent on a daily basis to as many people as possible without worrying about overbooking and maximize profit and customer satisfaction) - that is Rentle.

Pros

I love the recommended products feature for up sales and faster customer checkout. It was very easy and intuitive to set up on my own and the interface is so very clean and appealing to me and to my customers.

Cons

As an e-marketing business using Rentle for its handling of inventory, scheduling, and intuitive user interface; it's missing something else for our business model. That is, and embed capability for the back end usage from our own website to manage reservations, scheduling, cancellations, extensions, as well as the capability to embed it with limited access for employee/managers only for essential tasks as the ones already mentioned.

WooCommerce, Peek Pro and FareHarbor

Reasons for Choosing Twice Commerce

Switched to Rentle for easy of use and ease of integration. Other software has too many bells and whistles, not easy to use and they feel like "cookie cutter software" for events - not customizable.

Reasons for Switching to Twice Commerce

I googled - "Tool rental management system". My kayak are tools and I needed a product that could automatically keep track of how many kayaks I could book online and in store without overbooking. Rentle does that.

Response from Rentle

Thank you Henry for all your feedback. We are really happy to have you using Rentle and we look forward to improving our platform for the needs you listed!

Carlos

Reviewed on 28/6/2022

Great software, if you have a developer on your team the software can do even more!

Is great!!! The UX/UI is well implemented

Pros

The API and customer support, they are always willing to help and improve. The software has a lot to deliver

Cons

Pricing, the software is really valuable but it can improve on pricing

User Xperience

Reasons for Switching to Twice Commerce

Users were able to adapt more easily and the API is really friendly

Response from Rentle

Glad to hear you are enjoying the UX of our platform and thank you for all the feedback! Kind regards, Joel

Danny
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 16/10/2022

Rentle - grows with you great

Our business foundation is built off of Rentle and we're thrilled to scale with rentle as they continue to increase the number of features offered.

Pros

We are early on in our business, and my favorite part about rentle.io is the ability to expand on the platform as needed. We were able to test it for free in a trial environment, and then expand to use more of their product features with their "block" upgrade system.

Cons

I don't love the way the pricing breakdowns for various rental lengths. I would like to see a more intuitive sliding scale where rental rates decrease by a % or flat rate for each additional day.

WooCommerce and Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Twice Commerce

As noted above, the simplicity of getting started on rentle.io followed by the ability to use more of the complex features as needed were the perfect way to start our business. Their support team is always there to help us overcome hurdles.

Response from Rentle

Thank you for your feedback Danny! We are introducing more flexibility for the product pricing settings and your comments are very valuable for our product team. Best, Joel

Replied 20/10/2022
Henrik
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 1/8/2020

Easy to use booking service!

Very happy and satisfied

Free plan
Alot of settings/variations
Excellent customer service
Wordpress plugin
Translation support
Customization!

Cons

Might be a bit pricy for small businesses

Too expensive plans

Reasons for Switching to Twice Commerce

Variety of functions/settings Translation support Customization!

Response from Rentle

Hello Henrik and thank you for your review. Happy to hear that you have been happy with the ease of use. Let's stay in touch!

Replied 13/8/2020
Teijo

Reviewed on 8/10/2020

Very good experience so far

Still early in the process but Rentles support and willingness to get things done is great!

Pros

Rentle is very intuitive, easy to use and has bunch of functionalities. You're good to go very quickly.

Cons

Tricky to suggest an alternative location for a customer that is looking for a specific product in network of multiple near-by locations. If the location preferred by customer has no inventory, by default customer needs to check other locations manually.

Response from Rentle

Thank you for your review, Teijo! It's charming to hear that we are hitting the mark regarding our mix of functionalities that solve even the most complex rental processes. We will continue to improve, and I can assure you the results will continue to drive the industry forward.

Replied 21/10/2020
Thomas

Reviewed on 28/7/2021

Title

Pros

Pricing model works very well for me, as I am a startup. The transaction based pricing will go up as my business grows, which is fine for me.

Cons

Translation to German is sometimes a bit "rough", but team at Rentle is open for suggestions.

Reasons for Switching to Twice Commerce

I had a look at several other companies, and have also started a trial with booqable. I like the interface from Rentle better, Rentle seems to better cover my core needs, and as I am a startup currently the transaction based pricing model of Rentle is better for me.

Response from Rentle

Thank you for your feedback Thomas!

Replied 23/11/2021
Jheanelle
  • Industry: Events Services

Reviewed on 24/10/2022

Recommended

So far the experience has been good. a few more customization options would be great though

Pros

I like that I can write my own checkout note and the booking calendar

Cons

currently its inability to link product variations with images

Booqable and Goodshuffle Pro

Reasons for Switching to Twice Commerce

the pricing was good and I got to use the software free without having to input credit card information

Response from Rentle

Hi Jheanelle - Many thanks for your review! Our team is always looking for valuable feedback such as yours.
Please be assured we are working on introducing more customization options in the future - Stay tuned :)

Replied 4/11/2022
Emil

Reviewed on 17/1/2023

Rentle: A User-Friendly Approach to Rental Management

I use Rentle, and I've discovered that it's a complete, user-friendly rental management system that has significantly increased the productivity of my rental business. Rentle's simplicity and adaptability are two features I appreciate the most. The software's user-friendly interface made it simple for me to get acquainted with and begin using it right away. In a matter of minutes, I was able to set up my inventory, make rental agreements, and schedule rentals. A lot of time has been saved for me by the software's extensive automation features, which include sending out rental agreements and tracking payments. It's also important to note Rentle's integration abilities. It is a one-stop shop for rental management thanks to its simplicity of integration with other platforms, including those for payment processing and shipping services. I can now manage every aspect of my rental business from a single location, greatly simplifying my operations. Even though the software has a lot of features, there are still some things that could be done better. More sophisticated reporting and analytics capabilities, more software customization options, and better customer service are all things I would like to see. However, the overall usefulness of the software is not diminished by these flaws. In general, I've had a good experience with Rentle. The expense is well spent because it's a fantastic tool for controlling the rental process. I heartily endorse it to anyone.

Pros

I use Rentle, and I've discovered it to be a fantastic tool for running my rental business. I have greatly increased my efficiency and saved a ton of time thanks to the software's flexibility, ease of use, and extensive automation features. I didn't need much training to navigate the software and begin using it. Within minutes, I had my inventory organized, rental agreements made, and rentals scheduled. I was able to modify the software to meet my unique requirements by making various rental agreement templates, establishing various rental rates, and even setting up multiple locations. Additional time has been saved greatly by Rentle's automation features. Sending out rental agreements and keeping track of payments are just a couple of the time-consuming tasks that are automated by this system. Rentle's integration capabilities are also impressive. It is a one-stop shop for rental management because it integrates easily with other platforms, such as payment processing and shipping companies. All things considered, I heartily endorse Rentle to anyone in the rental industry. The investment is well worth it because it's a great tool for managing the rental process.

Cons

As a Rentle user, there are a few features I wish the program had. More sophisticated reporting and analytics capabilities are one of the things I would like to see. Though the software does offer some basic reporting features, I would prefer to see more in-depth and customizable choices. I could gain a better understanding of my rental business as a result, and I could make better choices. Additional software customization options are something else I'd like to see. One great addition would be the capacity to design unique fields and forms. This would enable me to customize the software to meet my unique needs and increase its effectiveness. And finally, I'd like to see some upgrades made to customer service. Even though the support staff has been helpful when I've needed it, I'd like to see more resources made available, like a more comprehensive knowledge base or more attentive customer support. Despite these minor drawbacks, Rentle is still a fantastic tool for running a rental business, in my opinion. It has a large number of features and automations that have helped me be much more productive and efficient while also saving me a ton of time. I wish the programmers would fix these minor issues and keep making improvements to the software. I've had a generally positive experience with Rentle so far, and I intend to keep using it in the future.

Response from Rentle

Many thanks for this extensive review, Emil!
Much appreciated!
I believe we have some exciting news in the near future - Feel free to keep an eye on our product updates: https://updates.rentle.io/

Replied 26/1/2023
Henri
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 22/4/2020

Rukakeskus

Overall experience has been good and I'm glad we made the decision to switch entirely to Rentle for this season!

Pros

I liked the fact that we got rid of the paper rental agreements. Rentle helped us increase our sales because the program itself offers extra items for rent, VIP packages etc.
Program was easy to use and learn for our employees.

Cons

- Little more flexibility on the modifications. For example it would be nice if administrators could change the texts that Rentle displays after a customer has completed filling his info.
- Reports are OK, but I would like little more detailed reports. We have three rental shops and now the report is from all three together.
- It would be good to be able to stay on track on individual items rental history. For example; scan the barcode from a ski and from that get the rental history of the ski.

Response from Rentle

Thank you for your kind review, Henri! It's nice to hear that in most parts the experiences with Rentle have been good. All the cons you mentioned (reports based on location, individual item's rental history, and more flexible text fields) are currently in the development, and we're excited to launch them before the start of the next winter season.

Replied 27/4/2020
Alex

Reviewed on 18/7/2020

Great Rental Software!

Pros

I've demo's a lot of rental software companies and used a few of them. Each one had glaring holes in inventory management or were not user friendly on the backend, the customer booking portal or both. In addition, they were usually way too expensive for for being incomplete rental software. Rentle is easy to setup and easy use on the backend and online reservation portal is really user friendly. Clean look that fits with our website's aesthetic. Track inventory, check out, check in, make edits to reservations and tracking bookings is all straight forward and easy to use! Stoked to have found Rentle.

Cons

As soon as online payments in the US are up and running this will be the complete package for us!

Response from Rentle

Thank you Alex for your review! We are stoked to have you onboard and we are working hard to bring the online payment support to the US!

Replied 27/7/2020
Duke

Reviewed on 24/8/2021

Easy Setup

It is a pleasant experience. I was integrating it into my website and had a very good customer support experience. The lite (free) version has a lot of features for my small company. I'd definitely purchase the core as i scale up.

Pros

The product setup. I have used other tools and plugins that are quite complicated to begin with. Rentle is very simple to setup and use.
The customer support provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was awesome as well.

Cons

Well, I think they could allow for flexibility in designing the user interface, especially for those of us who'd like to integrate into our websites.

Pricing, Setup simplicity, and Ease of use

Response from Rentle

Thank you for the review and comments! More online store customization options are coming in the future.

Replied 23/11/2021
Kuutti

Reviewed on 14/7/2020

Best customer service out there

We have been very happy with our journey with Rentle. Most of the features we didn't have when we started is actually allready now part of the software. We really like working with a company who seems to care about their customers needs!

Pros

Rentle is easy to use, does the job well and in case something goes wrong, the customer support is there for you, usually in minutes (if not in seconds!).

Cons

Website integration is not quite ready yet (july 2020 but what I've heard quite a few different options should be there before end of summer 2020.)

Response from Rentle

Thank you for your review Kuutti! It has been a pleasure to work with a company with such ambition and excitement as yours. As you've stated, the website integration is in our development pipeline and we are excited to soon be able to bring you more flexibility in it. :)

Replied 22/7/2020
Ben

Reviewed on 6/7/2022

Truly free to use

Overall, I’ve found it easy to use but lacks a few abilities, like site customization.

Pros

The ease of use is outstanding. I can add products in just a few clicks. Adding details is effortless and not overly burdensome or tedious. The features that are included in the free version are sufficient to get you started. For businesses that are below a certain threshold in monthly sales can see their monthly fee cut to to help business owners out that much more.

Cons

While there are many features that will help you getting your business up and going, there is no customization options when it comes to the look and feel of your online store. I have yet to find any. It’s all black text on a white background.

Response from Rentle

Hi Ben and happy to hear you have found Rentle easy to use and get started with. Thank you for all your other comments as well, within the last month we have released a set of features that give you much more control to customizing the look and feel of your online store!

Jarno
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 25/1/2020

Great rental software!

Compared to reservations that we have before (we used to take reservation via email and phone) We get huge growth in reservations after we started to use Rentle software.
Rentle also make a good rental experience for the customer (instore and online) and that is really important for us.

Pros

It is really easy to set up and use.
Improving constantly by user feedback.
Helps managing rental inventory. No double bookings anymore.
Superb online booking capabilities.
Cloud based operations, works in any device that have web browser.
Really good customer service.

Cons

Some of the functions are a bit slow at time to time. For example inventory availability updates when making a new rental or reservation.

Response from Rentle

Thank you, Jarno! It's a joy to work with forward-looking rental companies like Sportshop.

Replied 3/2/2020
Mera
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 5/7/2023

Perfect for what I need!

Customer service is great every time I had difficulty with something they were right there to help and responded quickly during their opening hours.

Pros

User friendly, great customer service and I am able to use Rentle as my baseline website

Cons

would like to see more customizable features for appearance

Response from Rentle

Many thanks for your review,
Mera! We are glad to read you found Rentle easy to use :)
I am happy to let you know that further customization options are already part of our roadmap. Feel free to keep an eye on https://updates.rentle.io/ to not miss out on any updates that might interest you!

Replied 13/7/2023
Teemu

Reviewed on 17/7/2020

Perfect fit for rental company

Pros

Fast customer service from developers. Quick to act on bugs and other missing features we might need.
Easy to use and learn.
Can be run on any computer platform as it only needs a browser. No softwares needed.

Cons

Minor inconveniences during rental process that still need fixing but the dev team is quick to address the issues.
No sell feature yet. Only rental.

Response from Rentle

Thanks for the review Teemu! We are always happy to get your feedback and are constantly looking for new ways for us to support your business in the best possible way.

Replied 26/7/2020
Mika

Reviewed on 13/6/2022

First business

So far so good, still learning features.

Pros

Easy to use! Lots of features for The money. Free trial

Cons

Missing some translations when using different language than english.
Lacking possibility to change certain prewritten texts. Lacking possibility to work with Klarna.

WooCommerce

Reasons for Switching to Twice Commerce

Seemed simple to use for my purposes

Response from Rentle

Thank you Mika! We are constantly working on introducing new language translations as well as improving current ones based on feedback, so your input is much appreciated

Randolph
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reviewed on 21/10/2022

Great product great customer service

Pros

The ability for inventory management and scheduling

Cons

Not many options to customize. Delivery/pick up option not really clear

Response from Rentle

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Randolph! Just last week we released some new options to customize your Rentle store - feel free to have a look at our product updates at https://updates.rentle.io/
We are also working on providing more clarity on the delivery feature, hopefully, we will see developments here soon as well :)

Replied 4/11/2022
Mirja
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 21/7/2020

Good system

Working well and developing all the time. Customer service via chat is really helpful.

Pros

Easy to use, it's easy and fast to give feedback.

Cons

Connection between the Rentle and our ERP system would be great so that we wouldn't neet to do the booking or stock handling in two different places.

Response from Rentle

Thank you Mirja for the review! We are happy about the active feedback you have been giving us, it helps us develop the product in such a way that it will support your business better.

Replied 28/7/2020
Conrad
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

Reviewed on 14/6/2022

The online software for rental companies.

Pros

It’s very easy to use. The software integrated with my website seamlessly.
Rentle has become my 2nd employee, freeing up my time to do other necessities in the business.

Cons

I’d like if the invoicing module was available with the trial version.

Response from Rentle

Glad to hear Conrad that Rentle has truly managed to free up time for you! And thank you for all your feedback. Kind regards, Joel

Jindrich
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Reviewed on 13/4/2022

Rentle review for a small sound equipment rental

Pros

What I love is UX it creates for my customers. It's very straight forward, functional and minimalistic and I think that is my clients are looking for. What I also really love is that I am able to create quite complex rental store with functional stock availability system, complex pricing etc. just on my own, without any previous experience with doing anything similar!

Cons

There are few things I am missing but the customer support is awsome and I can see how the product is being developed very fast - so It s already really cool, and I really believe it will develop its potential further.

Response from Rentle

Thank you for your feedback and comments Jindrich!

Replied 19/4/2022
Kari
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 28/1/2020

Rentle offers lot of features in a simple easy to use package

Rentle offers easy to use software with massive time saving in our rental shop via option for customers to book equipment in advance. Overall Rentle helps us to serve our customers better!

Pros

Software is easy to use, lots of features, fast updates/bug fixing, good statistics and as customers learn to use Rentle/booking in advance the software will provide even more benefits for our company.

Cons

Few bugs from time to time and missing some features.

Response from Rentle

Thank you for the feedback, Kari. We're super happy to hear that we have been able to help you serve your customers better!

Replied 3/2/2020