About Wingman

Wingman is a conversation intelligence tool that helps sales teams with pipeline visibility, actionable insights, & real-time coaching. Wingman gives sales reps the right information at the right time, while they are on a call....

4.7
4.8
4.7

Browse Wingman Reviews

Jeeviya

Reviewed on 4/12/2019

Usage & quality

It's a very informative software to understand the flow in a call, much more than just a recording software and can be a great use for anyone whos looking to understand their performance over calls and conversation with a client.

Pros

The software is very intelligent and needs minimal human efforts. Joins the calls automatically and hassle-free recordings without being worried about missing any recordings for future references.
The other best part is that the recordings can be heard from the audio or viewed as a chat which makes it easier for any future references.

Cons

The only thing so far is that if you schedule a call for a certain time but start prior to 15-20 mins - wingman sometimes doesn't record it.

Valeed

Reviewed on 4/10/2022

Impressive and Valuable Call Recording Tool

Pros

An easy to use tool with intuitive UI & UX makes it an incredible addition. The recording quality and transcription capabilities are great and top-notch.

Cons

Limited options in native integrations with third-party system tools and services makes it less appealing. Better AI driven transcription support and additional localization support for more languages would make it even more so an incredible tool to have in our stack than it already is.

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

Call Coaching and analysis was a must-have requirement for our Org which was part of the package with Wingman
Brenan
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 6/11/2019

Potential to be an asset to the sales team

Pros

The product features and the way it is designed to assist Sales teams gives the platform potential. The ability to have play cards delivered not just based on verbatim phrases but contextual phrases will be amazing. The AI analysis of the conversation also will be amazing.

Cons

The platform is still in its early days and the AI algorithms for speech recognition and contextual understanding is still rudimentary. The platform has improved its stability in the time we have trialled the product, however it is still prone to dropouts.

Top Wingman Alternatives

Jeremy

Reviewed on 23/12/2022

Fast, easy, and highly beneficial to my sales calls

It has been a positive force on my calls. Its a CYOA in case things are disputed later about what was said on a call and its helpful to remember certain things that were not in my manual notes.

Pros

Video and audio recording has been most beneficial. Good to review calls, and confirm what things were discussed.

Cons

Sometimes the notetaker will show up to calls a few minutes late. But usually its right on time.

Grace
  • Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 19/1/2023

Great support for sales calls

Pros

Love the "battle cards" function to support me when objections or questions pop up about specific topics that I may not have been ready for.

Cons

Nothing that I dislike too much - but just wish Wingman would also detect how many filler words are used in the call so I can be more aware and consciously make effort to bring the count down.

Frank

Reviewed on 17/12/2022

Easy to use, and great for call analyzing!

Pros

The call recording & analyzing of the data is great for sales coaching and feedback. Overall layout and dashboard is very organized and easy to read.

Cons

Wingman pops at random times during calls and becomes a bit of distraction. Also call snippets might be nice when it's hopefully implemented on the platform.

Rebecca

Reviewed on 12/1/2023

Great for reviewing customer calls

It's been great so far!

Pros

I love being able to review customer calls so I can make sure I haven't missed an action item, feature request, support ticket, etc. I also love the snippet feature.

Cons

Not being able to make the screen larger when reviewing a recording so that I can better see a shared screen.

Sean
  • Industry: Legal Services

Reviewed on 5/1/2023

Pros

Very useful for onboarding new employees, allows them to learn the role from day 1.

Cons

No cons yet, helpful in call coaching and enabling your sales team through coaching that can be asynchronous.

Ryan

Reviewed on 13/1/2023

Good Product

nothing

Pros

I like wingman's ability to track calls and provide insights into deals that I never had access to prior.

Cons

There really isnt anything to complain about at this point

Reviewed on 12/12/2022

Awesome tool with an exciting future!

Pros

I like the ease of which Wingman joins and records calls. Feels like a fly on the wall and doesn't create any obstructions.

Cons

I dislike that Wingman won't allow users to listen in on other co-workers calls, but it sounds like this feature could be added soon.

Naveed

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

Excellent for sales teams

We use wingman on sales calls and its added so much value to our process. Being able to quickly and easily search and review the "game tapes" has been instrumental to our ability to improve our processes. Also, they have pre-built features that analyze calls and highlight important ones based on a variety of criteria e.g. number of questions asked by prospect.

Pros

The core features right out of the box are incredible and surpassed expectations. Seem to find a new way to delight me every single time I go into my dashboard.

Easy to set-up and comes with great integrations right on day 1. No hidden fees. You get what they promise.

Love the ability to quickly switch between transcript and video.

Cons

The voice recognition AI took a little longer to learn my accent

Gong.io and Chorus

Reasons for Switching to Wingman

The team at Wingman is just too good. Very personalized service. They go above and beyond to support us. Plus the software is great. No brainer.
Harish
  • Industry: Internet

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Pros

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

Cons

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

Swapnil

Reviewed on 19/1/2021

Review about Wingman app

I think it is solving my most basic requirement of notes-taking in my meetings. It's synced so everything is mostly automated. My overall experience is good, wingman has everything that a notes taking app should have.

Pros

I like the interface the most. Out of so many such apps I have used, Wingman has been one of the very rare cases where all the features are accessible with a few clicks. I love the part where wingman was able to sync to me calendars, so that I manually don't have to invite wingman on my calls now. I think it helps me gauge my skills during the calls such as my speech rate, talk/listen ratio etc.

Cons

Technically, I don't think so. Each product keeps on experiencing one or the other issue every now and then. but the support is great.

Tori

Reviewed on 2/8/2021

So far so good - with Wingman I get to co-pilot and coach up my team at 2x speed

Wingman allows me to train brand new employees about brand messaging with previously recorded calls. Post-training, I can co-pilot and coach training graduates in Wingman at 2x speed, instead of either needing to be on the call or relying on written communications only. Total gamechanger!

Pros

We have recently migrated from a more expensive competitor. So far (one month in), we have not seen a drop in features or useability. We like being able to take note of coaching opportunities and customer expansion opportunities on each call, observe key action items, and see aggregate call analytics. We're a team of CSMs who are in early-stage SaaS growth, where replicating ourselves in new team members is critical. I lean heavily into technology for efficiency gains, and my second criteria for tech is whether the team is responsive when we encounter the inevitable bug or a feature is needed. The team's response is yet to be determined since we've run into no issues so far.

Cons

It has checked all boxes for us so far, and no issues with useability. These were my primary concerns in cutting over, and one month in we still have no gripes.

Siddharth

Reviewed on 3/11/2019

Wingman- A must-have for teams

Pros

The best part about using Wingman is that I can go on the calls without worrying about taking notes since Wingman does the transcripts for you.

Moreover, we use Wingman for analyzing calls across the team so as to understand the most common questions, queries, answers, etc. during the calls, thereby allowing us to focus more on the specifics and improving our processes.

Cons

The transcripts are sometimes not the best, as a lot of it is lost in translation. If I am reading someone else's transcripts, it gets difficult in understanding who spoke what, especially if there are more than two people on the call. It's understandable that AI would not be 100% accurate but any improvement here would be great.

Response from Strings Systems

Thanks for the feedback.

Replied 5/11/2019
Kaushik

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Pros

It is very easy to use and convenient. It has an app which we can track our past calls and learn from others too.

Cons

I havent felt anything that could hamper my experience on the platform

Shiv

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

Great for getting the granular information from a call

It has been a great tool to strategize for the next call with a potential client. Also, I think that this is amazing for new sellers who need to review their calls and improve on their pitch and training.

Pros

Wingman helps you stay a couple of steps ahead of your client with regard to what they said in the previous meeting. I like the keyword filtering i.e. pressing on words that were spoken like price, competitors etc will take you straight to that section of the call.

Cons

In my company, we have integrated Wingman with BlueJeans (our video conferencing software). Sometimes wingman doesn't join the meetings. I also wish that wingman would record the video so we could see the screen share along with the voice.

Stephen

Reviewed on 18/9/2021

Pretty good product with a strong future

Our team was looking for a way to consolidate and transcribe our client interactions in one single place. the setup was very slick, and when we did need support, the team was very professional and fast at recognizing and resolving our needs,

Pros

The tool allows automatic recording, and consolidation of our phone calls, google meets, and zoom calls in one place, and treats them the same - a client interaction is presented for each type!

Cons

the Wingman API is a bit primitive, but it does serve its intended purpose. Could use some expansion to better integrate with additional 3rd party or home-grown tools

George

Reviewed on 22/4/2022

Highly intelligent software - valuable for our sales org

Pros

Overall the tool is very helpful for our sales organization. We rely on wingman for sales enablement, pipeline review, and our customers benefit from the note taking bot. I love that folks who are unable to attend the meeting are still able to

Cons

sometimes the audio is transcribed as someone else's voice, so it is important to listen to the calls rather than relying on the notes

Andew

Reviewed on 7/9/2022

Match Made in Tech Heaven

Pros

Wingman integrated perfectly into our existing tech stack. With integrations into both HubSpot and Slack it made the decision easy. It will help us scale our sales operations as the company looks to move to the next level.

Cons

The reporting could be a bit more robust and customizable. Currently it is a bit out of the box and will require API work down the road to get more detail out of it.

Amit

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

Great service and software

Pros

I like the auto transcription model of this business, Its a unique product and a must have for large agencies, I love the sentiment tracker and analytics.

Cons

None yet.
I like the software too much.

Reviewed on 25/5/2022

Seamless Sales Optimization

Wingman has simplified and optimized our sales workflow. The tool is exciting to work with, as you discover all the features and abilities.

Pros

Wingman is truly intuitive, it does a great job with call transcripts and making them actionable. It's a great tool for sales representatives to take notes and relevant actions on their contacts.

Cons

The UI can be a bit overwhelming at first, as you go understanding all the features available. But this isn't a big deal and the learning curve is not too steep.

Reviewed on 23/6/2021

Wigman

It has been useful for taking notes

Pros

The call analysis
Talk / Listen ratio
Engaging questions

Cons

Capturing words is not accurate.

Reviewed on 24/6/2021

Pros

Integration with the CRM is very useful and recording of conversations makes it convenient to go back and listen instead of manually keeping a track of every conversation.

Cons

The translation/ Picking up different accents seems to be a challenge with this tool.

Sean

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

Great Value!

Pros

The best feature is the flashcards that dynamically populate based on the conversation you are having. This helps us standardize the answers for frequently asked questions.

Cons

I can't think of anything.. it would be cool to have more insight into future releases!

Better value!