About Clari Copilot

Clari Copilot turns your revenue team into serial closers by helping them win every revenue-critical moment. With Clari Copilot’s conversation intelligence platform, reps and managers have everything they need to compete...

4.7
4.8
4.7

Browse Clari Copilot Reviews

Abhilash (Archie)

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

True to the name, a sales rep/manager's sidekick

True to its name, Wingman has empowered the sales team at Chargebee to adapt, coach and share tribal knowledge easily. We have active sessions where teams discuss calls and offer their thoughts and ideas on specific use cases and scenarios, objections that come up on the call.

Pros

The easy implementation and setup is just magic. The powerful integrations with Zoom and Outreach have made adapting, coaching, and knowledge sharing within the sales team seamless

Cons

Although no complaints, Wingman could do a better job in automating note taking and integrating these notes into specific sections of the call as well as logging them into the sales CRM

Naveed

Reviewed on 13/2/2021

Excellent for sales teams

We use wingman on sales calls and its added so much value to our process. Being able to quickly and easily search and review the "game tapes" has been instrumental to our ability to improve our processes. Also, they have pre-built features that analyze calls and highlight important ones based on a variety of criteria e.g. number of questions asked by prospect.

Pros

The core features right out of the box are incredible and surpassed expectations. Seem to find a new way to delight me every single time I go into my dashboard.

Easy to set-up and comes with great integrations right on day 1. No hidden fees. You get what they promise.

Love the ability to quickly switch between transcript and video.

Cons

The voice recognition AI took a little longer to learn my accent

Gong.io and Chorus

Reasons for Switching to Clari Copilot

The team at Wingman is just too good. Very personalized service. They go above and beyond to support us. Plus the software is great. No brainer.
Eamonn

Reviewed on 13/2/2023

Wingman review

Overall, it is a good platform for recording calls

Pros

makes recording sales calls easycall analytics are useful - especially talk ratio

Cons

unreliable transcription - written transcripts are not accurate and unreliable to send/ use in formal contexts

Top Clari Copilot Alternatives

Lamija

Reviewed on 6/6/2022

Cheap and Amazing!

Sushma was very helpful and quick to respond to any of the questions.
Their support team is also amazing and very quick!

Pros

The product is very user-friendly. The onboarding was very fast since they have quick, straight to the point videos that help you to learn how to use the system.
Reviewing the calls; categorizing the parts of the calls to help the sales onboarding and overall the improvement of the sales team when it comes to objections is my favorite part of the system.
I truly believe it can be used not only for sales teams, but for each client-facing department.

Cons

Transcript can be improved a little bit.

Gong.io and Allego Sales Enablement

Reasons for Switching to Clari Copilot

Because it's much cheaper, but has at the same time the most important features such as keywords (topics); game tampes; filters etc.
Mahidhar

Reviewed on 3/3/2023

Best tool to analyze our meetings

Wingman Notetaker is very helpful in automatically recording the calls and giving insights such as longest monologue, talk/listen ratio, etc. This really helps us to analyze our calls and improve the way we talk to people.

Pros

There are so many things that I like about Wingman. I am going to drill down to each feature that I like.Dashboard - Gives us an idea of how many calls were made and we can filter them as per the duration. We can sort them as per the talk/listen ratio and the longest monologue in a call. This gives us insights into what can be improved in further calls.Game Tapes - I use this a lot to help the new joiners understand how to handle objections by looking at the previous calls, how to pitch our product to the customers, how to position ourselves etc.Battlecards - I like how the battle cards pop up when we mention a competitor.Overall, Wingman is very easy to set up and you can almost see the results instantly on how it's going to help you analyze the calls and give you insights.

Cons

Sometimes, the dialects get mismatched and we can see that clearly when we go back and look at our call recordings. Although this rarely happens, there is still room for improvement to perfect this.

Tori

Reviewed on 2/8/2021

So far so good - with Wingman I get to co-pilot and coach up my team at 2x speed

Wingman allows me to train brand new employees about brand messaging with previously recorded calls. Post-training, I can co-pilot and coach training graduates in Wingman at 2x speed, instead of either needing to be on the call or relying on written communications only. Total gamechanger!

Pros

We have recently migrated from a more expensive competitor. So far (one month in), we have not seen a drop in features or useability. We like being able to take note of coaching opportunities and customer expansion opportunities on each call, observe key action items, and see aggregate call analytics. We're a team of CSMs who are in early-stage SaaS growth, where replicating ourselves in new team members is critical. I lean heavily into technology for efficiency gains, and my second criteria for tech is whether the team is responsive when we encounter the inevitable bug or a feature is needed. The team's response is yet to be determined since we've run into no issues so far.

Cons

It has checked all boxes for us so far, and no issues with useability. These were my primary concerns in cutting over, and one month in we still have no gripes.

Jeeviya

Reviewed on 4/12/2019

Usage & quality

It's a very informative software to understand the flow in a call, much more than just a recording software and can be a great use for anyone whos looking to understand their performance over calls and conversation with a client.

Pros

The software is very intelligent and needs minimal human efforts. Joins the calls automatically and hassle-free recordings without being worried about missing any recordings for future references.
The other best part is that the recordings can be heard from the audio or viewed as a chat which makes it easier for any future references.

Cons

The only thing so far is that if you schedule a call for a certain time but start prior to 15-20 mins - wingman sometimes doesn't record it.

Kaushik

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Pros

It is very easy to use and convenient. It has an app which we can track our past calls and learn from others too.

Cons

I havent felt anything that could hamper my experience on the platform

Neha

Reviewed on 7/11/2021

Best Sales Interaction platform available in the market

The overall experience has been great. It's a wonderful tool for managing the sale interaction process end to end. The insights offered are valuable both to the AE as well as the manager who is alerted whenever a deal is at risk and is offered suggestions. Can be used as a wonderful coaching tool too.

Pros

I really like how can after a call I can go in and view the recordings seamlessly of the entire sales interaction, the insights that give throughout the journey of the entire sales call are valuable. We can view the recordings on the go whenever we like to check if we are missing out on any important detail. The amazing part is, if for some reason you cannot listen to the call, you have an option to read it as well and make your observations. Overall, I love it!

Cons

There's nothing to dislike, to be honest, I really enjoy working with this tool. I want more people to know about it and take advantage of this tool for managing their sales function.

Hayat

Reviewed on 18/4/2023

Great for Product Marketing insights

Pros

I don't have the time to be on every sales call to learn about our customers and see what they're comparing us against in the market. Wingman helps to consolidate this information easily with filtered searches and keywords.

Cons

Can't add multiple teams to battle cards or remove the battle card category. We are a large company with multiple teams that need assigning to very different intel on the same competitors product-depending, so I'm not entirely certain they're the best fit for all "enterprise" companies.

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Amazing UX, great team, company on the rise!

Mostly handoffs amongst different departments, sales coaching, as well as onboarding for new employees.

Pros

The UX of Wingman competes with some of the best in their class. Best bang for your buck, and willing to help fellow startups on pricing packages that adjust to your growth potential. From the beginning, the sales team was understanding, and at no point did we feel pressure on signing a contract. We first analyzed other platforms, and they all seemed to want to pressure us into signing even though timing didn't make sense at the time. Props to the entire sales team regarding this point. Furthermore, they actively listen to our needs and are improving the platform adjusting to their customer's needs.

Cons

For right now, Wingman can't transcribe Spanish voice (which is the core of our business). Raised this point to our sales rep, and a request has been put forth in order to prioritize this request in their product roadmap.

Reasons for Switching to Clari Copilot

Their UX, simplicity, team, and pricing
Harish

Reviewed on 25/11/2019

"Working as a sales development representative over 1 years."

The best tool to improve our sales skills. it never misses to note any information(number and email id). easy use. It automatically starts recording the meetings and calls. The scripting feature helps us to understand our pronunciation and figure out how many times we have used it. I can figure out my mistakes by listening to the calls. I can share my calls with the team both good and bad calls, which help me to grow with the inputs which they give. It even helps me to tag people inside my organization, which makes it easy to showcase to higher authority in the organization. It allows me to insert a hashtag so that it allows me to use the filter as per my convenience.

Pros

Awesome reporting, The listening/talking ratio made to improve a lot. Even there is some network issue it records the words and also translates into scripts. It never misses any important pieces of information like email addresses and phone numbers.

Cons

it takes time to show my calls in the Team call log. It would be great if the call script recommendation option is available.

Aastha

Reviewed on 21/9/2020

A robust and effective tool for Call Tracking and storage

My overall experience with Wingman has been pretty great. It is a very robust and easy to use tool for tracking calls. It acts as a repository for all our calls and is integrates well with our internal tools. The AI feature is great and mostly accurate. It makes searching for specific words in a transcript easy.
Their UI is also pretty intuitive and easy to navigate through.We use it for Sales coaching , recording internal calls as well as client meetings.

Pros

It builds call scripts for all calls making it easy to search for phrases.

It integrates well with Salesforce and Gmail.

You can share call scripts with your teammates, add comments or feedback .

It is 70% accurate with the recordings an d its AI capability is great.

Cons

Wingman can work on improving its accuracy . The AI feature is accurate like 70% of the times. Apart from that there's nothing else I would want Wingman to change.

Adam

Reviewed on 25/3/2023

Best sales recorder tool out there

Overall, I my experience with wingman has been extremely positive, as evidenced by the following features such as :- Easy to use and navigate- Automatically logs calls, meetings, emails and other activities to create an automated sales record- Comprehensive integration with popular CRM systems - Robust tracking capabilities that allow users to track sales performance across multiple channels - Automated meeting scheduling

Pros

Wingman by [sensitive content hidden] is a fantastic sales recorder tool that makes it easy to keep track of my sales activities. It helps me manage my accounts and quickly set up calls with prospects and clients, making it much easier to close deals faster.

Cons

Some of the cons of wingman are the lack of customization and reporting features. However, this is offset by its easy setup process and user-friendly interface. The tool also provides users with unique features such as automated meeting scheduling and advanced tracking capabilities.

Vijay

Reviewed on 13/7/2022

Awesome tool for Customer facing teams

Pros

The ease of use and the transcription feature are my favourites. It seamlessly syncs with your calendar and all your meeting are automatically recorded. Being able to create Battlecards and game tapes on the admin platform is also a huge plus. Wingman is slowly becoming part of our onboarding curriculum for sales and CS folks.

Cons

Transcription might not be perfect.. that's understandable given different accents and dialects. I also feel there should be an option for folks to disable it while joining for a call.

Shiv

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

Great for getting the granular information from a call

It has been a great tool to strategize for the next call with a potential client. Also, I think that this is amazing for new sellers who need to review their calls and improve on their pitch and training.

Pros

Wingman helps you stay a couple of steps ahead of your client with regard to what they said in the previous meeting. I like the keyword filtering i.e. pressing on words that were spoken like price, competitors etc will take you straight to that section of the call.

Cons

In my company, we have integrated Wingman with BlueJeans (our video conferencing software). Sometimes wingman doesn't join the meetings. I also wish that wingman would record the video so we could see the screen share along with the voice.

George

Reviewed on 22/4/2022

Highly intelligent software - valuable for our sales org

Pros

Overall the tool is very helpful for our sales organization. We rely on wingman for sales enablement, pipeline review, and our customers benefit from the note taking bot. I love that folks who are unable to attend the meeting are still able to

Cons

sometimes the audio is transcribed as someone else's voice, so it is important to listen to the calls rather than relying on the notes

Morgan
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Reviewed on 27/6/2022

Wingman helps me excel at my job

Pros

Wingman gives me the ability to go back in time and not miss a single detail. I can review my phone calls without having to spend time exporting or downloading 45+ minute calls like Zoom or Google. Additionally, I can watch and share videos for training purposes which helps out a ton!

Cons

Set up took a second to figure out but it was easy nonetheless.

Akhilesh

Reviewed on 11/8/2021

A tool for GTM teams of any size.

A great tool which solves a lot of time, transparency and enables easy of collaboration.

Pros

The fact that I do not need to worry about taking notes, but just keep marking bookmarks within a click for it to be reviewed later saves a lot of time esp when I can listen to them in 2x, @mention relevant stakeholders to take a look etc.,

Cons

The transcription quality is not great and needs to be improved.

Amit

Reviewed on 20/11/2019

Great service and software

Pros

I like the auto transcription model of this business, Its a unique product and a must have for large agencies, I love the sentiment tracker and analytics.

Cons

None yet.
I like the software too much.

Jake

Reviewed on 18/4/2022

Wingman does exactly what it is supposed to

We are solving the problems of managing our sales calls and staying on track of what we said.

Pros

It records calls, easy to use and find. Translates it and allows us to go back to use it internally for onboarding or knowledge, or send to a customer.

Cons

There wasn't any features I disliked, but there are other companies that have the same results as Wingman but are coupled with other tooling that we use, which could be useful in reducing our tech stack.

Reviewed on 23/6/2021

Wigman

It has been useful for taking notes

Pros

The call analysis
Talk / Listen ratio
Engaging questions

Cons

Capturing words is not accurate.

Reviewed on 24/6/2021

Pros

Integration with the CRM is very useful and recording of conversations makes it convenient to go back and listen instead of manually keeping a track of every conversation.

Cons

The translation/ Picking up different accents seems to be a challenge with this tool.

Sean

Reviewed on 29/11/2021

Great Value!

Pros

The best feature is the flashcards that dynamically populate based on the conversation you are having. This helps us standardize the answers for frequently asked questions.

Cons

I can't think of anything.. it would be cool to have more insight into future releases!

Better value!

Reviewed on 12/2/2021

Brilliant for constant improvement

Pros

The call queues are very helpful for objection handling. Also the ability to push call notes to the CRM eventually saving time for sales people is a real deal.

Cons

Nothing significant that I can think of.