LearnWorlds Reviews

Visit Website

About LearnWorlds

LearnWorlds is a cloud-based, all-in-one LMS designed to help businesses create, sell and market online courses. It is suitable for entrepreneurs, eLearning companies, corporate trainers, educational organizations, SMEs and large...

Browse LearnWorlds Reviews

Luke
Luke

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

The most complete software for your e-learning business

Learnworlds are like part of your extended family. Not only do they have a great product they have a great team. Their support team are very helpful and will work with you on everything you need.

If something isn't available, they will provide a workaround.

Pros

The student data that Learnworlds provides is second to none. Having the front-end website builder with all of the backend functionality and data is fantastic.

Cons

Customisation for our business specifically. i.e getting rid of some site-wide features.

Teachable and Kajabi

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

We were limited by our resources and not specialists in this area.

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

They are the complete package. From the front end website, backend LMS and they were more advanced with their data and functionality for a more educational institute, where exams and certification is important.

Response from LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for this 5-star review Luke! Your review means a lot to our team! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, continuously adding new features, and we are happy to hear we hit the mark for you! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you.

Replied 10/3/2021
Denis

Reviewed on 6/11/2022

Create TOP courses with beautifull inteface anc TOP marketing tools

My school change and i use the new fatures when they came out.

Pros

The support is incredible. Each time since 3 years, i got an a VERY RAPID answer. But the main difference with Learnworlds than other platform is the way they create the tools. It help a lot to win some time. You can use the layout they gave to you and just adapt it to your needs.Very professional and very usefull

Cons

All the soft is in english and i am french, so it was more difficult ti use at first than 360Learning (whicj is created in France), but I can translate all the interface so my website and the learning platform is TOTALYY IN FRENCH, which was totally necessaray.

Gabriel

Reviewed on 23/8/2023

Profit Over People

In my 20+ years in the industry, I've never encountered customer service as disheartening as this platform's. Its focus on squeezing money from users overshadows any concern for their satisfaction. Their email response, a curt "this is our policy," exemplifies their attitude.Throughout my career, no company has so blatantly favored profit over patrons. The erosion of ethical business practices is deeply troubling. To those considering this platform, beware: their abysmal customer service is a reflection of their values. Newcomers deserve better.What's most disheartening is the abandonment of the basic principle that customers are a business's lifeblood. In my experience, genuine support and a customer-first approach should be paramount. Sadly, this platform has lost sight of that.My negative review is a plea for change. Their disregard for customers and obsession with profit cast a long shadow. As a professional, I urge you to seek companies that value customers over dollars. Businesses rooted in empathy and respect endure. Demand better—your experience matters.

Pros

While the feature set appears promising, the combination of inadequate customer service and a subpar UI/UX is a deal breaker in my opinion.

Cons

It's a company where profit takes precedence over customer service.

Top LearnWorlds Alternatives

Lucky

Reviewed on 30/4/2022

Learnworlds LMS platform. Worth it or not?

AWOKO.ng is an edtech start-up giving students access to quality materials that they'll need to prepare for their exams and used to study in their academics.
Thus far, we have been able to do all these using the Learnworlds platform and are gaining serious traction in our country. It's been an experience.

Pros

The sitebuilder is great. It helps in creating easily navigable pages. The course creation process is simple and direct unlike other platform I've used. If anything, their support remains the best I've seen in a while.

Cons

The pricing for the learning center plan which most people would prefer is a bit too expensive especially for some of us in third world countries.

LearnDash

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

Thinkific was a good product but at the time I left had issues with some of the features I wanted. I was surfing the internet one day trying to see if any other options had the features I needed. None came close to Learnworlds so I made the switch starting afresh from learnworlds.

Reasons for Switching to LearnWorlds

I didn't like having too many moving parts. I didn't want to be responsible for the technical stuffs backend. I needed to focus on scaling my business and let other things be taking care of by the pros
Iona

Reviewed on 4/1/2024

Has everything I was looking for

Pros

LearnWorlds streamlined the process of course creation and implementation. I wouldn't have been able to build my online school without it.

Cons

The cost is geared more towards companies rather than startups. I would like the option for app integration to be cheaper. Moreover, there could be more flexibility with question types offered.

Articulate 360

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

LearnWorlds is cheaper and provided me with the option to host SCORM packets.

Articulate 360
Liz
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 6/12/2023

LearnWorlds offers more features than we knew

LearnWorlds has been an ideal solution for us. Much simpler and streamlined than imagined. An expected learning curve at the beginning but any issues we had at the beginning have been resolved well.

Pros

The customer support we get is fantastic. Very impressed by the patience of the many support people who help up us on a regular basis.
We started with the Pro Platform and as we moved into more live events with more people saw that greater numbers of options were available at the Learning Center level. Relieving several people of manual tasks that LearnWorlds can do automatically is really great.

Cons

It would be ideal if we could add images a la carte to pages as we please but we have found some workarounds the seem to be okay.

Jesus

Reviewed on 2/1/2024

The best. Awesome.

Pros

It's the Terminator of all the LMS. You can do ANYTHING and have total control.

Cons

The first 2-3 hours are a little chaotic.

Teachable and Thinkific

Reasons for Choosing LearnWorlds

Better services and options for the similar price.

Marios

Reviewed on 15/11/2023

Learworlds review

Great to use. Meets all requirements of companies. Quick response by support

Pros

Ease of use great support team, excellent documentation

Cons

Email notifications , not integrated with Teams

Mauro
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Reviewed on 11/1/2024

Learn Worlds Review

Pros

Functionality, customization, support team

Cons

Not being able to have an additional admin per school on starter plan

Irene
Irene
  • Industry: Translation & Localisation

Reviewed on 10/3/2023

Excellent solution to create and sell courses

Pros

I got rid of maintaining my WordPress website since LearnDash does this for me now. The creation of courses is easy and the features offered are sufficient to start with. If you need more features you must upgrade. Their support is extremely fast and helpful.

Cons

White label and the App for your online school require an upgrade that is extremely expensive if you only have a few courses you want to sell.

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 26/12/2023

Great customer service

Pros

Customer support is outstanding whenever help is needed beyond the tutorials.

Cons

It takes a little while to learn all the functions.

Jon
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 9/3/2021

One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits

Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need.

We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

Pros

LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Cons

I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.

Response from LearnWorlds

Jon, thank you for your 5-star review. It is absolutely fantastic hearing that our platform and the support team has made your LearnWorlds experience an outstanding one! Also, thank you for your feedback, which we have shared with the team. We are always here to support your vision.

Replied 20/8/2021
Nic
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 5/10/2022

Great Coaching Platform

Absolutely wonderful all the way around.

Pros

It has so many wonderful features. The platform did integrate well when we left the previous platform. We are able to customize so much more now with the site, and we are able to add a mobile app the works incredibly well for very little cost. The ability to livestream to our audience straight to their phones without using any social media is so useful! We are now able to offer something unique in our field that we are certain nobody else is doing at this time. They are also steadily working on improvements and new features to remain at the cutting edge of the elearning industry. Their staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the functionality of the platform and our needs as the consumer. Not using their platform is like not investing in Apple before the iPod… you will regret it.

Cons

That they are not US based, so our conference calls happen at inconvenient times for them.

Reviewed on 8/12/2023

LearnWorlds is the perfect courses platform

Pros

The customer service is friendly, with the same people, and quick to help. The platform has a zillion design choices and they are ALWAYS innovating with new products. It is hard to keep up, but that is a good thing.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. It is a platform that keeps on giving.

stephen

Reviewed on 19/4/2022

Excellent scalable LMS for Course creators and students

Pros

The thing I like most about Learnworlds is the ease of learning their platform, we were able to quickly and easily deploy sales pages, course pages, etc.

Cons

I think LW would benefit from offering more common templates for Sales/Landing Pages; when compared to Clickfunnels/Kartra/etc they lack the MOST commonly used templates that have been tested and proven to work. For example, the simple sales letter option page or simple VSL option page.

Antonio

Reviewed on 15/4/2019

Great all in one LMS!

My overall experience is very good. Unless you build your school from scratch and pay thousands of dollars for it, you won't get absolutely everything you want. But I feel that anyone will get most things with Learnworlds and they will have success building their online school.

Pros

I enjoy all the integrations and the fact that they are always launching new features. Anyone with no code experience can come up with a beautiful school. Lots of articles explaining how to use and make the best of your school and you can always reach out for support and they are very responsive. Overall, a great value if you are looking to have your school up and running within days and want to have the ability to grow over time.

Cons

The more comprehensive plans are a little more expensive than what you can find out there but it's totally worth it if you are serious about building a great online school.

Giorgos
  • Industry: Music

Reviewed on 24/10/2023

It does what is says! And a bit more.

Overall, one of the best (if not the best) platforms out there to host your online academy, online training center etc. Never had any issues, everything works fast and feels solid. Just trust these guys.

Pros

Fast, reliable, good price, plenty of tools to work with (from the pro tier and above),

Cons

It's a bit more complicated when it comes to lesson settings (e.g. you have to do SEO one time for the page and another time for the course itself). The video library gets messy when you have many videos (there isn't an option to organize them by "newest" or "oldest," etc.). There's a lack of user-defined "preset sections" or something similar, in order to build pages quickly and achieve better cohesion across your school. Copy-paste sections is counter-intuitive.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Stable platform to build on

Pros

The site is stable and is consistently accessible

Cons

Learning curve to implement - customer service response can be slow

Response from LearnWorlds

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! our feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Replied 7/3/2021
Teya
Teya
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Reviewed on 22/12/2018

Professional Looking School with no efforts

I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the amazing support team that know my name, my work, my problems and needs. They offered me the attention and personalized tips. All that gave a big boost to my online school.
If anything could be better than this wonderful software, it's their customer service. Their customer service is the best I ever had in my life.

Pros

Despite that I am an artist, but I don't have an eye for grapic web design. What I loved the most in LearWorlds is that they put a lot of efforts to create clean, modern and professional looking layouts. You just click and change the text. I was really easy to make my e-learning academy look expensive and polished.

There are many, many, many different layouts for videos, text blocks, pictures, customer reviews, payment options....basically anything you could need. And the best part is that they update and upgrade all this regularly!

Cons

I wish the the uploading system had the option to organize your files in folders. I use a lot of images in my academy and it can become hard to find what you're looking for after certaint number of uploads.
However, with the constant updates they are making I am sure this is just a matter of time to be added as functionality.

Reviewed on 29/5/2019

The winner

Pros

I had been trying LMS software for months and had actually settled down for another one until I tried LearnWorlds. What I liked about it is the fact that as soon as I started using it, it was easy to learn. They have excellent support and were one call away when I needed help. They have extensive and thorough training materials and moving from the previous LMS was a breeze. I think this is a keeper.

Cons

We have some blended learning that we were not able to bring to the platform. However, because we were focusing our business on a subscription model, we were not very worried about it.

360Learning, CYPHER Learning, Adobe Captivate and TalentLMS
Vanessa

Reviewed on 29/3/2021

Very Poor Customer Service! Sad! Bad! Mad!

Even though the design is nice, and it only takes an experienced developer about an hour or two to set up their customized school site, I would not recommend this product based on the experience I've had with customer service. Paying for customer service is part of what makes the price high, and when I reach out for support, I seem to get nothing but "there, there's" and smug retorts. DO YOUR JOBS, PLEASE!

Pros

As a web developer, I have found this CMS very simple to use. Much simpler than Wordpress, Wix, etc. Easy to customize, and gives you a nice professional look.

Cons

Certain customer service representatives were RUDE! We had a glitch in one of our courses for over a month. Had to refund and turn away customers for a month as we asked customer service for help over and over. I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket. They then had the GALL to argue with me that their never-present development team had "just" fixed it (wow, what a coincidence!) and behaved quite rudely toward me!

Cynthia
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 18/4/2022

Perfect for my new school!

Excellent! Customer support has clearly and kindly answered all my questions. Plus, they have so many easy-to-follow tutorials available online.

Learn worlds provides a lot of templates and options for what you can add to your course. It's taken mean little time to learn it, but I LOVE it!

Pros

I love all the options on the platform and how professional it looks. I've had a couple of students try it, and they said it is super user-friendly and interactive.

Also, the customer support is incredible.

I've been trying different platforms for more than a year. Finally I found the one I've been looking for!

Cons

I'd love to see the option to add PPT directly (although SlideShare works great, too, but it's an extra step). I'd also love to be able to easily record and add audio to individual slides in PowerPoint. I've only found one other platform (Thinkific) that allows you to do this, and that was almost a game-changer for me. But I'm so happy with LearnWorlds for everything else.

Stacy
  • Industry: Publishing

Reviewed on 31/1/2024

Easy site migration

Pros

We needed our courses moved to the new site builder. This was a seamless, hands off migration for me. I appreciated the easy and accurate transition. Very happy with the upgrade of our site and the friendly, thorough communication and [sensitive content hidden] and team.

Cons

I don't have anything to write here at this time, regarding what we like least about LW.

Martin
Martin

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

LearnWorlds is a great learning platform

I was looking at maybe 5-7 different platforms before I decided to go with LearnWorlds. It is easy to use (intuitive) and there are the features that you need. I am happy I found it!

Pros

LearnWorlds has a really good web site builder. It is easy to use and fully customisable.

LearnWorlds also has what I believe to be the best learning environment. Everything can be developed and better, but LearnWorlds have some features that I think are great!

- Interactive videos
- Quizzes
- Certifications
- E-book creator
- E-book viewer that allows the students to highlight and comment
-etc.

If there are any problems their support team answers quickly and they are really helpful to pass on suggestions to their programmers.

Cons

I cannot say that there is that much I dislike. There are some few glitches in the typing in the web site builder, other than that I am totally sold out to this platform.

Ana

Reviewed on 3/3/2021

Medical Education

Great product that we use daily!

Pros

LearnWorlds is easy to use, has most of the features you want and great customer service. They continue to evolve to meet the needs of customers.

Cons

Need more copy/paste features for content. Cannot get users engaged on discussion forums.

Response from LearnWorlds

Ana, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for LearnWorlds! Thanks for the useful feedback which we have shared with our team. We are always taking into consideration our customers' feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. Stay tuned!

Replied 7/3/2021