CallHub Reviews

About CallHub

CallHub is a trusted, all-in-one campaigning platform that will revolutionize your outreach, canvassing, mobilizing, and marketing campaigns. We offer inbound an outbound calling, text broadcasting, peer to peer texting,...

4.2
4.2

Browse CallHub Reviews

Jeremy

Reviewed on 5/5/2024

I needed to scale up fast...

Pros

It was quick tonlearn, fast to deploy and solved my need for fast voter contact.

Cons

My only wish is our campaign would have found it sooner.

Jordan
Jordan
  • Used for 2+ years

Indispensable campaign tool

Overall, I have continued to use CallHub for several years and have appreciated the improvements I have seen over this time. I find the SMS Broadcast feature is an invaluable way to mobilize volunteers during a campaign, as it allows me to reach dozens of people at once in a way that gets far higher response than email, and allows me to carry on two-way communication with them. I have also used CallHub to run phone campaigns during elections for voter outreach and Get Out the Vote (GOTV) efforts, and between elections to invite people to events. I have also used the Voice Broadcast feature in various ways, from inviting people to events to, in one case, contacting almost every household in a small province to generate leads for people wanting more information about a plebiscite that was taking place.

Pros

As someone who has managed and worked on a lot of campaigns and use NationBuilder as my primary database/website solution (which CallHub integrates beautifully with), CallHub has become my go-to platform for affordable phone canvassing campaigns, voice broadcasts and text message blasts. In particular, text message blasts are the single most useful tool for volunteer mobilization that I have used in recent years.

Cons

While CallHub works without a hitch at least 99% of the time, occasionally I or my call agents still run into unexplainable bugs that can temporarily bring campaigns to a halt. That is of course frustrating for both volunteers and for campaign organizers, especially in the high-pressure context of a campaign where every minute of delay can mean one less contact with a voter.

Joep
  • Industry: Nonprofit Organisation Management

Reviewed on 22/4/2024

Phone banking for climate march

Pros

It seems to be the only tool available in EU that is both GDPR compliant and well suited for work with volunteers. Comparable tools are mainly set up for sales teams

Cons

incompatibility / issues with chrome browser

Top CallHub Alternatives

Eli
Eli
  • Industry: Law Practice
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Very low cost product, but you get what you pay for

When call hub works, it works well and it delivers results. When it doesn't work, it can be a hair pulling process with long wait times and many "we'll add that to the development list" type answers.

Pros

The collective texting is a very powerful tool and fairly unique in the market. The calling features are fairly intuitive, and once you figure it out, many calls can be sent easily.

Onboarding agents is a short and simple process. Since this is browser based, I've set up distributed networks across large geographic areas with relative ease. Especially for older people, app or software downloads is a major barrier thay Callhub doesn't have.

Also, the team has made many changes based on problems I've found. Sometimes, too slowly, but it is clear the development team is good at listening to and understanding the problems faced by customers.

Cons

The customer service is easily the worst part about Callhub. The team tries, and fails, to provide rapid, responsive, and effective customer service. Their front line agents do not have the technical capacity to fix most problems.

The handful of people who can fix the problems do so fairly slowly, if they can at all.

Further, the customer service team fails to anticipate the needs of their clients. For instance, I had a use case where the amount of calls I wanted to make in a day was not technically possible on Callhub. I sent numerous emails about having to dial the large amount of numbers, and nobody thought to inform that it would be impossible.

Jerold
  • Industry: Market Research

Reviewed on 14/3/2024

Great Product / Low Cost

Pros

Low cost / support team is great / provided assistance with 10DLC registration

Cons

API documentation needs to be updated / API needs to be expanded to provide more control over all aspects of the campaign, contact list and DNC list

• Used Monthly for 2+ years

Reviewed on 21/5/2024

CallHub is a great tool for political campaigns and businesses

Very good overall experience - would recommend CallHub to anyone.

Pros

It is extremely user friendly and simple to explain to novice users. The cost is negligible to boot.

Cons

I think CallHub is an excellent service and I do not have any complaints.

Quynh
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 9/5/2024

The best voice broadcasting tool in the marketing with all the features!

It has been excellent and will continue to use CallHub.

Pros

I have tested many voice broadcast tools in the market but nothing compares to CallHub. It does exactly what our business needs and the platform is easy to use.

Cons

The reporting and analytics could be better. It would be great to see who exactly didn't get the voice broadcast more clearly and how long recipients heard the voice broadcast.

Ché

Reviewed on 16/5/2024

Well Worth It!

Pros

Ease of use. I like the dialer feature to call leads easily.

Cons

I cant think of any negatives. Maybe the time it takes to integrate scripts but it’s pretty easy.

Saptarshi

Reviewed on 15/5/2024

Callhub review

Pros

best feature for the price tag
easy to use

Cons

uiux is a little bit out dated it feels like that

Mike
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 9/5/2024

Mike S Data Manager

Pros

The program is easy to use and affordable, If you have just a little call center experience, you should have no problems acclimating to the program.

Cons

Very few issues at the moment. Videos exist on how to use the program, but there could always be more. I once had a bandwidth issue, but it was resolved.

Anthony
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Ever Since I started Using Call Hub

My experience with Call Hub overall is a very positive one and will continue to use it consistently. It raises my bottom line cash flow. Invest a little but the return is much more.

Pros

I am able to reach and respond to my clients that answer their phone which saves me soooooomuch time dialing out to them one by one.

Cons

The least thing I liked about the software is the phone numbers I rent doesn’t tell me if they are expired or not.

Alexandra
  • Industry: Public Policy

Reviewed on 21/11/2018

Excellent Customer Service and Use of Call Hub very easy!

Overall, I am very happy with Call Hub and we are continuing to use this for all our outreach. God bless!

Pros

Call Hub has the best customer service. They are quick either by email or by the chat box feature. I usually received a reply within a few hours. Very professional.
Call Hub is very easy to use and I like the way everything can be tweaked. We use this to call our donors and it has shown to be extremely usefully!

Cons

I wish that there was an option, when more that one state is added into the system that they can keep it all in order, when uploading the file. For example, if I have a call sheet with names from VA, MI, and CA, I have it in order in my excel, but Call Hub randomly mixes it up, so I end up jumping around. It would be great to see this fixed.

Christina
  • Industry: Photography

Reviewed on 22/7/2022

Easy to use platform

I will have to say it's an excellent system for a high-paced environment it's overall a good platform easy to use

Pros

I like the fact that I can use one app that allows me to do person to person SMS broadcasting I can log into my phone campaigns it's smooth operating easy to use there's a lot of options in the settings you can make adjustments quickly you can check with your callers via text message or live calls or recordings that's really cool

Cons

I would have to say it'd be customer service they're really hard to get a hold of and also there's a few glitches in the data processing

claudia
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Call Hub for Campaign outreach

I liked it overall, specially the price model. I think you can improve on the customer service trouble shooting part. Specially in peak times of use. You can expand on your FAQ, and blogs. Expand on your videos, and make it so that you guarantee a chat troubleshooting response within 6 hours. You should offer two types of chats, one for account set up questions and another for technical questions.

Pros

The pay per use model, meaning no need to pay a monthly or yearly membership fee to use it. I also liked that you only pay for what is sent. Not for what is not sent. I like the ease of use also, meaning, the writing of the message was very intuitive. The importing contacts was fairly easy. creating a phone book, was good.

Cons

I did not like the scheduling feature. I watched all of the videos and user blog, and no one offers a clear explanation of how the scheduling of a SMS text campaign works. I spent too much time in trial and error. ALL the errors must be published on the blog also.

Robert
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used for 2+ years

My experience with CallHub

OK

Pros

The automated and free telephony, and the opportunity to urge fellow Democrats to vote

Cons

The scripts were long, complicated, and difficult to print

Response from Gaglers

Thanks for your feedback Robert. I can see how the ability to print scripts can be useful. I'll pass it along as a feature request to our product team.

Replied 26/11/2018
MICHAEL

Reviewed on 29/6/2016

CallHub Review

This has helped us tremendously with our communications in our community. When we have an issue we need to notify people about quickly, this does the job.

Pros

Once it has the contacts in it, it is pretty easy to use. And the speed with which it gets the message out is great.

Cons

All of our contacts are stored by a unit or apt number. need to have a field added that would allow us to do that.

Stacy

Reviewed on 12/3/2018

Wonderful Tool with Easy Integration with Your Existing CRM

Pros

I love that it integrates with Salesforce. Adds another layer of follow-up with targeting outreach to your efforts.

Cons

Some features seem to have glitches but customer services says they are working out a few bugs. Hope they do.

Shiva
  • Used Monthly for 1-5 months

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

CallHub: a useful platform for phone banking but needs some work

CallHub was useful for political phone banking and made it easy to call many people at once. However, due to the software’s novelty, it was often in obvien info and difficult to use.

Pros

CallHub makes it easy to call hundreds of people every hour because it does leave it to the user to dial the number. The phone you’re calling from is also hidden which is a handy privacy feature. The service makes it easy to make calls from home while working on another task and only taking the time to mark those who don’t pick up as not home or to talk to the few who do.

Cons

The software was VERY loud when the phone was plugged into headphone and it could not be turned down. The line was also weak so when people who were called picked up they often couldn’t hear. Another difficulty was the marked caller information. After every call that was not picked up, the caller had to be marked “Not Home”. However, the software usually had a blue pop up that would say the caller disposition anyway, thus the purpose of having to mannially fill it out fails me.

Philémon
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 20/9/2021

Not working when you need it

It worked up until the most important day when we need it the most.

Pros

It's easy to use. That's the only advantage of this product.

Cons

It doesn't work on the day when you need it the most. We were not able to do call during most of the day.

Asia
  • Used for 6-12 months

Great call campaign software

This program was great for our company generating revenue. We used it to call store locations to ship us merchandise that was expected.

Pros

The cost of it was very reasonable and how quick the call campaigns were executed saved a lot of man hours for our company

Cons

The process of importing/setting up the campaigns

Siddesh

Reviewed on 24/3/2018

Powerful tool

Pros

Its a nice, simple and effective tool for phone banking. They have made this marketing a useful and affordable.

Cons

Seems everything great more options for the dailer with the excel sheets and frequent updates and improvements required.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Reviewed on 6/12/2018

All in one call center software

Pros

Great features for call centers! You have the option to select call center mode, manual dial mode, text messaging and they integrate easily with your CRM of choice.

Cons

The dashboard is a little dated in appearance.

Kendall
  • Used for 6-12 months

Affordable, but not reliable

Pros

Cheap, gets basics right on platform. Intuitive after a few minutes of getting used to.

Cons

Wasn’t reliable, set to make 1,800 calls over 4 hour window at 100 calls per minute, only 500 calls went out. Missed opportunity to share message.

• Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 11/1/2019

Very Useful and interesting Soft

Pros

I am really pleased with CallHub and greatly find their outreach tools very useful.

Cons

I would greatly appreciate some more promo.

Peter

Reviewed on 28/6/2016

Very easy to get up and running! Great experience.

We've successfully made hundreds of calls. Some of our volunteers have been intimidated by the software, but others jumped right in. Dropping messages on voicemails has been relatively easy.

Pros

I like the value that we get and the ease of starting a new campaign.

Cons

Many of our volunteers seem to have difficulty calling through their laptops. Most end up calling through their phones instead.

Response from Gaglers

Thank you for the in depth review Peter! The feedback and advice is really appreciated. We're working on them and they should be implemented very soon.

Replied 28/6/2016