Google Workspace Reviews

4.7

4.7

About Google Workspace

Google Workspace business solutions seamlessly integrate everything that you and your team need to get anything done, all-in-one place, including professional @yourcompany email. Whether it’s a video call with a client, chat room...

Browse Google Workspace Reviews

15,324 of 15,330 reviews
Stephanie
Stephanie
  • Industry: Online Media

Reviewed on 25/3/2022

Smooth, Scheduled Workdays

As I stated earlier, I'm so proud of what I've built and what I've accomplished through my online business. I have come so far and I genuinely wanted to rate Google Workspace because it's become so critical to me. I depend on it like I do my doctor. It tells me when my appointments are, when a file is done copying, & so forth. Thank you Google.

Pros

I am habitually lazy and I procrastinate worse than anyone I know but ever since I've started my own business, I've been able to keep those habits at bay thanks to software like Google Worspace. I LOVE the calendar, the real-time updates, collaboration, third-party integration, & especially task management. Without that, my business is lost. We use this software hourly. It's critical to my business!

Cons

I feel like they could make it more simple to work offline with your documents. There isn't exactly a moment I'm offline generally, but there are sometimes unexpected outages. Either way, there's really nothing negative I have to say about this software.

Puneesh
Puneesh
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reviewed on 18/8/2023

One stop shop for our all communication and storage needs

Overall, we are happy with Google workspace and will recommend to other organizations also

Pros

Best thing about Google Workspace is the breadth of features and services that help reduces so much confusion in users. Also, the simple UI, security features like MFA are very good

Cons

They are continuously increasing prices every year. The inability of having an offline mail client as well as change management we face due to unavailability of excel specially when macros are used, are few things we dont like

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Security, collaboration features and integrations needs

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Combination of few features and pricing + responses of sales teams
Mangaliso

Reviewed on 29/2/2024

Willfen Trading's Review

Extremely satisfied, I would appreciate a lower price package.

Pros

Everything sets itself up and syncs effortlessly.

Cons

It was expensive for the Business Pro package and we had to down grade to the business starter option.

Top Google Workspace Alternatives

Microsoft OneNote

Workplace from Meta

Microsoft Azure

Annalisa

Reviewed on 22/5/2019

GSuite Makes Process Collaboration Easy

That being said, overall, GSuite is one of the most-used tools by me. I work with data sets, creative projects, photos, and more as a Social Media Coordinator and Admin. My joint-role means I'm working on a lot of different kinds of projects, and my fast-paced timelines means the consolidation of tools in one place makes G Suite super appealing and efficient. Highly recommend.

Pros

It's so easy to collaborate with GSuite. Just this week we kicked-off a complete overhaul of our processes due to retiring staff, and desire for standardization. I'll focus on Team Drives, and document sharing:
-With GSuite, we set up a Team Drive that all staff have access to. It's easy to find when you click Drive, right there under your personal drive.
-Using Gsuite allowed not only our manager, but also staff, to create folders as buckets of processes. For example, we use Slate, and an older CRM system, Banner, which each have wildly different levels of technical execution, but are used at the same time. Our staff just dumped a bunch of individual processes which we can now view, edit, and share back as the standardization process continues.
-Easy to see who made edits, and when. So, if we have a question about a process line, we'll simply look to the edit, and can easily track and clarify questions.
-GSuite does, however, have an incredible range of tools, which are all equally visible, editable, and sharable. One of the most values tools I use at work.

Cons

There are only a few cons about GSuite.
-In Google Sheets in GSuite, the organization and visual user interface is not optimal. Because whatever was just edited shows up at the top, there's no way to predict a good method of searching for documents.
-GSuite in general has this issue with visual user interface among projects, including Sheets

Konstantin
Konstantin

Reviewed on 25/12/2023

Good collaboration platform

Pros

Google document generation, editing, and collaboration features work fantastic! Handy calendar and Google Meet collaboration feature! It is easy to schedule and attend a remote meeting with colleagues. As an administrator, I like log management and investigation tools. It is very user-friendly and useful.

Cons

Configuration and setup for different features are not so friendly. For example, anti-spam configuration is really hard and not obvious. As far as context-based access rules.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Google Workspace is more convenient than MS365, and we get great discounts from Google.
Pranay

Reviewed on 29/2/2024

Overview of Google Workspace

The real-time collaboration functionality along with the cloud storage improves my productivity and reduces my wastage of time. It always acts as a bridge between me and my team. Overall I can say it's a very efficient tool to use.

Pros

1. I can easily collaboratively work on documents in real time.
2. It gives me accessibility from anywhere at any time.
3. It's affordable to use as compared to other products.
4. As it's a Google suite hence, I have no worries about my data security.
5. A very user-friendly interface allows me to work confidently and efficiently.

Cons

1. Without internet access you can use some of the functionalities only.
2. If you are looking for free storage, then it's a limitation, as per requirements you will have to make a purchase.
3. Limited integration functionalities with some of the business tools.

Nikki
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 7/3/2024

Google Workspace Got All You Need

At work, we always use Gmail for daily notifications and documentations. We also use this for meetings, and chat communications. In simplest word, this helps us make our work easier and hassle free.

Pros

What I like the most about Google Workspace is that they have anything that you need and it is very convenient to use. You can secure privacy and it is very trustworthy. You can use it in your daily work around at home or in the office. And it makes our technology life better and easier.

Cons

There is actually nothing to disliked about Google Workspace.

Arman

Reviewed on 27/2/2024

Simple and powerfule

Google Workspace is a highly reliable service, and most of the features are easily configurable.

Pros

Google Workspace provides list of essential services, that are easy to configure. Google Workspace uptime is also very high, we never encountered any issues while working with Google Workspace.

Cons

Google Workspace OIDC SSO feature is not easily configurable and requires additional configuration with Google Cloud Platform to pass user group information to 3rd parties service.

Kimberly
  • Industry: E-Learning
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 1/3/2024

Google Workspace for the win!

Pros

Google allows me to plan my calendar and prevent conflicts from occurring. It allows my team and I to create and collaborate on files and easily share them and provide the accurate access levels to those needing accessibility.

Cons

There is nothing I can report in this area.

Chad
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Reviewed on 4/3/2024

Google Workspace Review

Pros

Ease of email inbox, file sharing, spreadsheet creation, meeting platform

Cons

Cost since we came off the free platform so making sure we have users

Jordan

Reviewed on 22/8/2019

G-Suite Rocks for Small Businesses

My business partner and I thoroughly enjoy G-Suite for it's ease-of-use, cross-device compatibility and included software tools. Can't really ask for too much more.

Pros

I love G-suite and the applications bundled into it for use in my own small business. I use the gmail web client each and every single day both on my computer and phone. There are a lot of features to love but I'll keep it simple: 1.) Android Plug-and-Play functionality 2.) Awesome cloud based tools included (google drive, google sheets, google photos, calendar etc.) 3.) Unwavering uptime. I can't say I've ever had one issue with my email responsiveness and ability to use G-Suite software

Cons

Can't really think of many dislikes for G-Suite. but one dislike I would have is my inability to attach certain .zip files to emails that I send out. I think that the email scanning (of what I'm sending out) is just a wee bit invasive although I do get why Google would do it. At least maybe find a way to make simple web development documents (.html/.css/ javascript) easy to send. Another thing would be that sometimes I suppose that Microsoft document formatting can be lost between Google Sheets and Microsoft documents when you try to open them but that is to be expected.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Cheaper, similar tools and I ultimately still had access to Microsoft Office software that I still needed.
Ryan

Reviewed on 1/10/2019

G Suite is the gold standard in productivity applications

G Suite makes it easily to collaborate not only within your own organization, but also with other organizations on every area from email to processing spreadsheets. It's a must-have in my opinion. As a Gmail user since its early days, I completely trust Google and have faith in what they do (from a non-political side, but I understand that's part of their marketing strategy)

Pros

- Integrated with most of the web
- Has document/office features, easily accessible through nearly any internet browser
- Gmail (email) is closely tied in with everything
- OAuth2 / SSO makes signing up for websites that you wouldn't otherwise care to take time on a breeze
- Google Voice is awesome
- Security is unmatched by any other company

Cons

- Google sometimes has questionable motives
- Their betas are sometimes forced
- Sometimes they drag their feet on important feature releases after announcement, but regardless they always meet their promises. This actually shows great QA and project management which is more of a pro than a con

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

Great feedback from others using the service (note that this references only AOL Mail vs Gmail from the switch I made years ago, not all of G Suite products)

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Office 365 had a terrible interface, was slow and hard to use. They also didn't have their authentication system quite figured out, making logging in a pain if you were tasked with using an organization email address that was on their platform. On the other end, G Suite nailed all those things and more.
Jessica
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Reviewed on 9/7/2020

All in one solution

Fantastic! We took 2 different cloud servers and merged them into just G Suite. We have cloud based backups, it is very user friendly (even for the less tech-savvy volunteers!), and the setup was super easy. Honestly we dragged our feet with the setup and file transfer because we expected it to be more complicated than it was! I wish we had done this a few years ago!

Pros

Having G Suite allowed us to condense several different file organization/data base software programs into one (G Suite). This allows our non-profit animal rescue to store animal records (owner surrender forms, shelter paperwork, vet invoices, behavior evaluations) in an organized fashion. We also use G Suite for our forms (adoption, owner surrender, etc.) for information coming in. It is very easy to organize and/or search for information. All of our volunteers can have access to what we need without navigating complicated software or programs.

Cons

Some of the add-ons to particular features within G Suite can become discontinued and no longer supported which means we need to find new and similar add-ons to meet our needs. I do appreciate that these discontinuations are done with the purpose of maintaining client privacy and ensuring that add-ons are reputable.

Some people get frustrated when they do not take the time to organize their Drive and thus they have difficulties finding documents. Organizing documents on Drive is not as intuitive for many people as it is on the actual computer drive (I'm not sure why!).

• Industry: E-Learning

Reviewed on 10/3/2021

Reliable - Must Have Product

I love it, we use it in the company very much. Starting from the survey (GoogleForm), documents (GoogleDocs) and data (GoogleSheet). It's very helpful. The team, even can save budget not to buy Microsoft product by using this online service. We love it so much.

Pros

1. Extremely easy to use
2. Easily accessible for everyone
3. Affordable for the price, already include all-in price (including mail service)

Cons

It's only a minor thing. Few shortcuts of GoogleSheet are a bit different compared to Excel. It's not a big deal though.

Airtable

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

GoogleWorkspace compared to Microsoft: 1. Easier to use 2. Easier to collaborate 3. Cheaper in price 4. Faster 5. Greater storage Cons: 1. It needs internet connection

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Google has more integrated service, and more easily available. Plus, it's cheaper.
Oliver
Oliver
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Reviewed on 7/10/2021

Great Software Suite - Highly Recommended for a Cloud-Centric Company

Generally fantastic - we have a lot to worry about in the IT team but Google Workspace is almost never one of those things. Everything just works, customer service has been consistently great when needed, and the software suite is unparalleled in breadth and usability.

Pros

Fully cloud based, accessible anywhere. Easy to set up and administer, which is a dream for a smaller company and still useful for larger ones. There's plenty of options there if you need them and as a package it's almost impossible to compete with it. The integration across each tool is seamless and our helpdesk almost never hears about Google Workspace related issues.

Cons

The pricing structure can be a little confusing, and the tiers can force you to pay more due to one vital extra feature amongst many useless ones (though they do offer great pricing deals for scaling companies). The admin console can be a challenge to navigate sometimes, with a specific setting hidden in a nonsensical place, but that's not unusual for this kind of tool.

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Google is 100% cloud based and OS-agnostic. We run a diverse fleet of Windows, macOS and Linux machines, and staff often make use of tools on their phones. Google products work the same way on any device and that's extremely useful.
Rendel Anne

Reviewed on 18/12/2022

A Tool for Effective Collaboration Platform

Overall, using this service to store documents is helpful. Less so for anything more difficult because you'll have to handle everything on your own and won't be able to rely on the system to help you locate, store, and retrieve documents.

Pros

The simplicity of collaboration, the features it offers, the untapped potential, the support for actual collaboration services, the freedom of movement and accessibility to services from any location at any time.

Cons

Due to the large number of product variations, customers may be confused about the pricing and feel that they are not receiving value for their money. Additionally, the ability to upload and save files Less storage space is available for free. By raising the maximum number of files that can be saved during free trials, this quality must be added.

Patrick

Reviewed on 21/8/2023

It just workls

I've used Google Workspace for years, I don't really think too much about it, it just works

Pros

Google Workspace is easy to setup, has all the features that any company (big or small) will need. It can be integrated with other software (Salesforce, Project Management). It's pretty easy to use and it's rarely / never offline

Cons

It's not as slick as some applications, but the positive trade offs make it a win

Reasons for Choosing Google Workspace

The MS solution required too much inhouse admin

Reasons for Switching to Google Workspace

Ease of use, it's ability to integrate with other applications
Gerard
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Reviewed on 27/1/2019

G Suite Review

G Suite helps my team to be much more productive than the way they were before implementing G Suite. We can use the Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, and Google Drive apps to manage the business' contacts lists as well as email campaigns. Gmail helps communication between my team, our existing clients, and potential clients. The Calendar helps my team and me to plan meetings and manage calls. G Drive helps me to organize all of my documents. Maps has been indispensable when planning out the routes for face to face meetings with clients. Every aspect of the G Suite helps my business run efficiently and effectively.

Pros

Everything about G Suite has been extremely helpful. It is an absolutely amazing set of apps which can help run any business. I've used Gmail for several years and it is easy and reliable. On top of being easy to use, I've had virtually no problems at all other than forgetting my own password; however, that was quickly resolved. Google Calendar is a calendar app, and in my opinion definitely one of the most useful and comprehensive calendar apps out there. I have been able to organize events by color and have even gone so far as to share my calendar with the others in your G Suite, which has made it extremely easy to schedule meetings and conference calls with my staff. As if that weren't enough, G Suite even has iOS apps that can be used on your iPad and iPhone, which happen to be essential tools in my line of work.

Cons

I found it a little difficult to import my phone contacts to the Gmail app using automatic sync. I just manually enter them, which in my case, is actually beneficial as I'm able to edit irrelevant contacts and relevant contacts.

Bhavin
Bhavin

Reviewed on 29/10/2019

Highly productive office suite

Overall it’s a highly productive office suite that helps you focus on work with negligible learning curve.

Pros

G Suite is the best, productive and Possibly the cheapest cloud office suite out there. The best part of this tool is that it gets out of your way and helps you focus on task and not so much on figuring out how to use various menu options and what not. Everything that you need in the email suite along with office tools and customized domains is all in there for a super cheap price.

Cons

While the g suite is great on productivity there is heavy reliance on 3rd part plugins to add more functionality. My only wish is to have some of those tools readily available from within and not outside parties.

Felicia Ann
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Used for 2+ years

Reviewed on 8/1/2020

Gsuite

My experience with them started off okay and ended up awful due to the fact that I had paid the price of having a g suite account it didn't matter to them because they disable my account and have not provided any support to me which hurt my business that I was working on very hard to begin and had been advertising and promoting for years alongside with many other advertising websites that I have been doing I had lost a lot of my time and dedication of years that I put into this causing me to still be emotionally damaged still to this day I talked about my account and how much it hurts me daily because I had put so much effort into this so much time and so much work with my Google suite I had also learned through their Google education program I worked with Amazon AWS and completed my certification I worked with Microsoft and I worked with many other agencies that even invested into me as well as support and to have it all lost because of one account really really affected me. I have recovered some of my accounts since this but it hasn't been easy and it's been a huge struggle my experience was awful but yours might be different if you work alone and you live alone and you decide to go with this company and work hard towards something you plan to have I'm sure you'll get there using this product however sometimes if you go through one bad experience it could also ruin everything that you had worked years for

Pros

This product can use more security support for customers, as well as a team of operators on standby to even help with technical support even if you're the administrator of your own account and if somebody steals your code to or a possible error happens for some impossible reason or something who can help you if you're the administer, who can help you to fix this if even them themselves can not provide any help for support of their own product they are selling I have no support because somehow my credit card that was linked to this account just disappeared from my home and this is causing me to not be able to get anywhere support because they want me to verify my credit card that was either stolen from my house or somehow it disappeared into thin air. I do have a statement however and plan to contact them once again but for now I have had too much stress do to this company and have many other important people and I rather spend my time on now . Working on my own has taught me one thing that you really have better relationships with people you have developed with over the years mini good supporters that I have are still right by my side and there's others like she sweet who do not value their customers as they say they do they don't get to know them on a level where they actually know that you are you and that your information is secure and private with them and having them help you along the way.

Cons

I had worked with them and began my business with them up to ten years and they decided to disable my account and failed to give me any explanation to as a y I had my account disabled and their customer support is awful I receive no support at all after even explaining to them that I had paid for my own domain and needed this matter to be taken seriously and immediately due to me being a self-employed business owner

Anastasia

Reviewed on 3/10/2020

Great Choice for Organizations of All Sizes

Google Suite is a great solution. Probably it is one of the best collaborative sites. It makes communication, sharing, and coworking super easy. I never have to worry about losing any files or information because G suite has my back!

Pros

I used G Suite for university purposes, but when I realized it is similarly helpful in work setting - it became my favorite tool. I would use Google Docs to document my learnings and work on my assignments and then I would switch to work account and use the same tools to produce valuable work. I am in love with the Google Meetings and Calendar feature and seeing how busy are others based on their schedule. It is extremely easy to collaborate with teammates. I don't have to worry whether I forgot to save a document or about making mistakes (because almost everything can be corrected so easily). The search feature is amazing allowing me to find any document by typing a word/phrase. Also the feature to schedule emails it's absolutely great because it allows me to be professional and to not disturb anyone.

Cons

One of the negative parts is for sure - the difficulty to remove many documents at a time. Support team can be considered average.

Small note: When replying to an email from a long thread, I need to type the response which is located at the bottom of the long chain of previous emails. It might waste time in urgent situations by requiring a lot of scrolling.

In order to use it - an internet connection is needed even though many features are crucial.

Google Sheets don't have so many features compared to Microsoft Excel.

Reviewed on 16/3/2018

Would never use another service just for the company email alone.

GStuie, and Google in general, gives the answer to so many questions and provides so much for such a great price, it is ridiculous to conceive of using anything else.

Pros

There are so many things that GSuite can do that it would be impossible to list all of the pros. I'm going to just focus on email for this review to try to simplify things. The greatest thing about GSuite for your company email is that if you have a parent company, with multiple smaller companies underneath it, you don't have to pay to have email service for every single domain! Each domain can be set up as a subdomain of the parent company and then every user can receive email at [email protected] in the same mailbox! Additionally, you can create a "group" like "support" and it will then work for the main domain and each subdomain in the same group section! You can have them all go into a group messaging system where any of your users can respond, or you can use routing to send them to a ticketing system! Easy Peasy! That's just one part of one product, out of MANY, Amazing!

Cons

It almost always has the ability to perform the function that you need, the only problem is that sometimes finding that information can be a little difficult, specifically finding the correct wording to search for if you're not familiar with the lingo for a particular feature. Additionally, Google support can sometimes be a chore to contact, but once you do get a hold of them, I must say they are exceptional overall! Also, they don't allow API Keys for subdomains, so linking some services like email or maps with other programs to do automated stuff on your behalf for a specific subdomain can at times be challenging.

Wilson
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Monthly for 6-12 months

Reviewed on 9/4/2023

The Ultimate Solution for Efficient Collaboration: A Detailed Review of Google Workspace...

Collaboration: Google Workspace offers real-time collaboration tools that make it easy for team members to work together on projects, regardless of their location. This can help improve communication, increase productivity, and streamline workflows.Communication: Google Workspace offers a suite of communication tools, such as Gmail, Google Meet, and Chat, that make it easy to stay in touch with team members, clients, and partners. This can help improve communication and reduce misunderstandings.Productivity: Google Workspace offers a suite of productivity tools, such as Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, that can help teams work more efficiently and get more done in less time.Organization: Google Workspace offers tools such as Google Drive and Calendar, which can help teams stay organized and on track. Google Drive provides centralized storage for files, while Google Calendar can help teams schedule meetings and deadlines.Security: Google Workspace is built with enterprise-level security, which can help protect sensitive data and ensure compliance with industry regulations.

Pros

Seamless collaboration: Google Workspace allows for seamless collaboration between team members, enabling them to work together on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations in real-time, from anywhere and on any device.Accessibility: With Google Workspace, you can access your files and data from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection. This makes it easy to work from home, on the go, or in the office.Integration: Google Workspace integrates seamlessly with other popular tools and services, such as Slack, Trello, and Asana, making it easy to incorporate into your existing workflows.

Cons

Learning curve: If you're not familiar with the Google Workspace interface, there can be a bit of a learning curve to get started. This can be especially challenging for people who are used to working with other productivity tools.Internet dependence: Since Google Workspace is cloud-based, it relies on a stable internet connection. This means that if you're in an area with poor connectivity or if your internet goes down, you won't be able to access your files and data.Limited customization: While Google Workspace does offer some customization options, they can be limited compared to other productivity tools. This can make it difficult to create a setup that meets your exact needs and preferences.Limited offline access: While Google Workspace does offer some offline capabilities, they can be limited compared to other productivity tools. This can make it difficult to work on important projects when you're not connected to the internet

Patrick

Reviewed on 25/6/2018

Complete seamless office productivity and collaboration.

Ease of use between desktop web browser and android.

Pros

G Suite provides an excellent office productivity and collaboration platform for small offices to large organizations. End users will certainly enjoy all of the familiar Google apps they are accustomed to using in their personal lives and system admins will enjoy the advanced configuration and user settings. Three of the best features of G Suite are its seamless workflow, unlimited storage (Business & Enterprise editions only), and its marketplace of available apps/integrations. G Suite makes it easy to work between apps and keep your work saved. Multiple users can work the the same document and previous versions can be restored should something go wrong. Business and Enterprise subscriptions enjoy the benefit of unlimited storage which is a necessity in today's data hungry world, plus, you won't have to suffer from storage anxiety by trying to figure out what to back up locally and what to save in the cloud. Lastly, G Suite has a great marketplace of apps (free and paid) that provide excellent integration with other apps such as Smartsheets, Trello, and many many more making G Suite an even more powerful business tool.

Cons

Potential cons of G Suite when compared to other office productivity software such as Office 365 include lack of robust tools/features within apps, the existence of too many similar collaboration apps (meet, chat, hangouts) and the standard gmail viewing pane. While the basic office productivity apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides) probably offer more functionality than 95% of users will need, power users will find a sort of disappointment in the tool/property selections and workflow roadblocks. For example, if you want to insert a basic shape in your doc, drag and size directly in the doc is not possible. Instead you must draw out the shape on a drawing canvas before it can be inserted. Manipulating the properties of that shape afterward also is challenging. The second con of G Suite is the presence of many seemingly similar collaboration apps. There is Meet, Chat, and Hangouts. While they do have differences, they all seem to incorporate elements of video conferencing, screen sharing, document sharing, and quick chat. It would be much simpler for end users to just have one unified communications app. Lastly, a con of G Suite is that the mail app defaults to the standard view of listing emails without a preview. Luckily this can be easily fixed in the settings to incorporation a top or bottom preview pane. You can also use a Labs feature to get that "oh so Outlook" feel of a side preview pane.

• Industry: Investment Management

Reviewed on 19/4/2022

The best workspace on the market

It is worth it. Technical feedback I can give several. But I believe that what will help the most here is knowing that you have a client here with peace of mind. It works!

Pros

There are many points in favor. The familiarity. The ease of configuration. The ease of operation. The benefits that the integration of so many crucial services in just one environment brings. The customer service. The fair values (although after the change in plans they made, if I'm not mistaken in 2018, they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. This also goes to a negative point , they could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.) Anyway, I know that there are some other companies with similar packages, like Zoho. But stick with the state of the art. Choose Google and complete with ClickUp for example.

Cons

They're not perfect, but oddly enough it's difficult to find cons. Something I mentioned in the positive points that is also negative: they put features like full control of Android phones only on the most expensive plan, something we don't need. Only the cell phone control. They could have a pricing format with greater simplicity of on-demand.
And the onboarding process (which they don't actually have) but at least an initial guide to help in the general understanding of the tool. You need to be a very light user to have great difficulties. But in order to intelligently connect the dots of the entire implementation, initial knowledge is necessary so that we do not under-use the tool or have rework.