Answerbase does not have a free version but does offer a free trial. Answerbase paid version starts at US$19.00/month.
- Used Daily for 6-12 months
Amazing product, strong feature set, great support, affordable
Solves major needs in an efficient and cost effective manner.
I have recommended Answerbase to a few clients based on the integration and customization options that are native to Answerbase. The product is easy to use and learn and does not require significant technical ability to integrate with existing assets. The support is top notch and goes out of its way to make sure customers are happy. I rarely do product reviews but Answerbase is an amazing solution for any knowledge base application.
There are a few customization options that would be nice, but Answerbase allows access to an advanced API allowing for limitless customization.
- Industry: Sports
- Company size: 2-10 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
Awesome customer service! Thank you!
From the first demo to the implementation of our instance, the AnswerBase team were super helpful and responsive. Whilst we tested most of the features during our evaluation phase, we did miss a couple of feature details and found that certain functionality wasn't working in line with our expectations. To our delight, the team responded with fix options which were tested and implemented, providing us with an even better solution than expected for our members. AND, they delivered it early! It is so refreshing to work with customer-focused professionals who really understand the importance of under-promising and over-delivering! Great working with the AnswerBase team and I would certainly recommend this platform.
1. Easy and quick to implement and integrate with our existing platforms. The API and Zapier integrations were perfect for us.
2. Users were able to get up and going on the system with little to no training, from a front end and back end perspective.
3. Value for money. This is a product that competes with the biggest and best of them, yet a very competitive price point.
1. Admin User Interface is a little dated. However, I understand a new UI is being developed in line with how most platfroms are evolving.
2. Consistency across the content types. Again, one of these issues for us was addressed in a very quick time frame and a fully working implementation of a feature was added.
3. More a nice to have, but having an onboarding checklist to get the platform up and running would be helpful.
Very good Support and easy to use
We are a small company that offer a range of technical products (software and hardware) in the smart home/IoT business. We implemented a Q&A board since we felt this would be the best way to create high quality content for our community. After looking around we felt that Answerbase offered the best value for money and so far this has proven to be the case. Due to a good API we are able to utilize the platform in our service to improve our customer support. We are happy the solution
- Transparent pricing models
- Outstanding customer support
- Meeting customer needs
- Platform up and running in less than a day
- Good API that allows integration in other apps
- High quality software (very few minor bugs in the system)
I really do not have a lot to complain about.
- The platform is still growing and some (in my opinion) core features are still in the pipeline (July 2016) but, and I must say this, the team is doing a very good job to prioritize features based on the customer needs
Response from Lumin Creative
Thanks for the review! We are always prioritizing the functionality our customers want to see in the platform, and I'm excited to fill you in on new features soon!
- Industry: Telecommunications
- Company size: 11-50 Employees
- Used Weekly for 2+ years
Q&A on our website with search traffic dedicated to us. - Had a great experience with their customer service when we noticed some issues related to the Google SSL penalty. They were helpful at finding options that worked well with our budget.
We looked at a few options- this one was robust and fairly priced for Q&A add-ons. Also gave us the ability to white-label it.
Can be complicated setup initially- but once set up- runs like a charm.
Full featured Q&A community tool
I would venture to say that many businesses would benefit from having a Q&A community on Answerbase.com. This type of solution works especially well for products and services where customers may need extra help in terms of using the product and understanding the scope. For some services, may it be health-related, real estate, business oriented, technology, law – anything where there are rules and laws that can be confusing — this type of community can very much help answer basic questions. From a marketing POV – a Q&A community can provide a masterful way to stay in touch with customers as well as evangelize people as experts for your product or service. Finally, Answerbase.com does a nice job of allowing you to have another outlet for optimizing your site as more people come to your website for advice and answers.
Very new on the market
Response from Lumin Creative
Thanks for the review Michelle!
When companies decide to make their Answerbase site public it can certainly have a customer support and marketing crossover. Customer support will save time and resources, and marketing will enough a customer facing platform that is optimized for search.