About HubSpot Sales Hub
HubSpot Sales Hub pricing
HubSpot Sales Hub has a free version and offers a free trial. HubSpot Sales Hub paid version starts at US$50.00/month.
Alternatives to HubSpot Sales Hub
Salesforce Service Cloud
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews
- Industry: Marketing & Advertising
- Company size: 51–200 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
The go-to-CRM for startups growing from small to medium fast
Hubspot is a robust CRM that can take SMB sales operations a long way.
Keeps things simple and easy to use. For advance sales analytics and marketing automation you may have to look for additional tools.
Intuitive, easy to use, and it is effortless to customize. Hubspot sales and marketing modules complement effectively with each other. Workflows features allow to automate marketing efforts, allowing to scale operations smoothly.
It integrates smoothly with Gmail suite products, and mainstream business tools.
It does not count with advance lead scoring tools. Lead interaction tracking is limited. Workflow automation faces the same problem. As you start sophisticating your sales and marketing operations Hubspots tools may start falling short.
Alternatives ConsideredZoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud
Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales HubNimble was not easy to use and suffer from limited functionalities. Hubspot was a mainstream, well-known reliable and proven CRM.
Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales HubHubspot was well known and cheaper
- Industry: Banking
- Company size: 501–1,000 Employees
- Used Weekly for 1-5 months
HubSpot Sales Hub, an essential pillar to boost our sales.
This is a good product. If you're already using Hubspot you might've already been enjoying it. If you're not, you can try Hubspot Sales Hub and see how your sales take a real jump.
First of all, it is important to know what is HubSpot Sales Hub. It is a HubSpot product that enables us to monitor the phases of our sales process, and assess which phase of the funnel our leads are in (a lead is a marketing jargon that means sales in this context). In other words, Hubspot sales hub is a sales metric tool to see where the sales optimizations are needed the most. The things that I particularly like with this product are:
- The interface is actually smooth and intuitive. Once we click on the Sales tab located in the upper corner of the screen, we will see all of our transactions, our sales pipeline, and we can actually move the different transactions (meaning the sales) by just picking and dragging them around with the mouse. If we want more information about a transaction, we can just click on it and it will open a whole other window about this particular transaction with the customer’s pieces of information such as: The name, the contacts, and the number of tickets if there are any;
- We can set organizational charts related to team projects, assign tasks among the members, organize meetings, and automate repetitive tasks;
- We can measure the sales performance in the Report tab. Then, we should click on Dashboard to be able to display the different sales made in a defined period of time. The dashboard is customizable with different templates available.
Two things that can be improved:
- It would be better to add a task reminder for the uncompleted tasks;
- Different colors need to be added to automate our next action on a given deal/transaction; different colors with different interpretations about the required actions that must be taken. This will save us the time of having to click on the deals/transactions.
- Industry: Wine & Spirits
- Company size: 2–10 Employees
- Used Daily for 1-5 months
So far its been ok. Still just learning the ins and outs.
The online help has been wonderful. Lots of options to make your business organized once you learn it.
The set up is very complicated. Confusing to navigate. A lot of self teach with the provided demo videos.
Alternatives ConsideredSalesforce Marketing Cloud and Pipeline CRM
Reasons for Choosing HubSpot Sales HubDifferent company
Switched FromSalesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement
Reasons for Switching to HubSpot Sales Hubfree to start for a small business, comparable prices to other companies.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company size: Self Employed
- Used Daily for 1+ year
HubSpot Deals Center point Survey: Upsides and downsides of the Well known CRM Programming"
By and large, HubSpot Deals Center is a strong deals programming arrangement that offers a scope of highlights and advantages for organizations. In any case, its expense, expectation to learn and adapt, and restricted customization choices and reconciliations might be disadvantages for certain clients.
Easy to understand interface: HubSpot Deals Center has an easy to understand interface that is not difficult to explore, making it open even to the individuals who are new to deals programming.Exhaustive highlights: The product offers a scope of elements intended to smooth out and upgrade the deals cycle, including lead following, email following, and record sharing.Coordination with other HubSpot devices: HubSpot Deals Center is essential for the bigger HubSpot set-up of apparatuses, which incorporates promoting and administration programming. This implies that it can coordinate with other HubSpot devices, giving a consistent and exhaustive stage for overseeing client collaborations.Powerful revealing and investigation: HubSpot Deals Center point offers strong announcing and examination abilities, permitting organizations to acquire significant bits of knowledge into their deals execution and distinguish regions for development.Extraordinary client service: HubSpot has gained notoriety for giving incredible client care, with a committed group of specialists accessible to respond to questions and investigate any issues that might emerge.
Cost: HubSpot Deals Center can be costly for organizations on a limited spending plan, especially on the off chance that they require progressed includes or have a huge outreach group.Steep expectation to learn and adapt: While HubSpot Deals Center point is easy to use, it can in any case require an investment to figure out how to utilize every one of the highlights successfully, especially for the people who are new to deals programming.Restricted customization choices: A few clients might find that the product's default settings and formats don't meet their particular requirements, and customization choices are restricted contrasted with a few different deals programming arrangements.Restricted reconciliations: While HubSpot Deals Center point can coordinate with other HubSpot devices, it may not be viable with all of the outsider applications that organizations use in their deals processes.
- Industry: Marketing & Advertising
- Company size: 11–50 Employees
- Used Daily for 2+ years
Great for SMBs! startups can't afford it but still great!
Great tool overall for Sales teams. A little more expensive that the traditional startup CRMs like pipedrive but still amazing
It's extremely easy to use, and Hubspot Sales Hub was what we needed. Easy to create pipeline stages, lifecycle stages, and activities.
The only con I found is that there is no real way to connect to marketing hub to communicate lead scoring or lead grading. We had to do that manually.